It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bison burgers with baked potatoes!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Alas I don't cook...but I remember finding that thread though. It made me want to cook, and starting May I'll have three months to do so. I even said to a member I'd make bread using their recipes, but failed to do so just yet...The thread also made me laugh...kept me up and hate everyone there for making me hungry and addicted and laughing!! Love it. One of the best threads, if not the best thread out there. And yes please do. I'd want to see a good burger and a bison burger., but is there much of a difference between beef and bison? I'm sure there is, but what.

Perhaps I could post some of my mom's cooking or convince her to make an account and post the delicious foods she makes. Especially desserts!

Bison is very good! I still love me some cow, but bison as a treat every now and then, it is great!

It is similar to other red meats, but not gamie like elk or deer.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Sargeras
Hmm. Youre making me hungry...be sure to try it one day. For the fact that I dont know how to cook...yet...I wonder if there is any good burger place that serves bison burgers in NYC.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 16-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

...I wonder if there is any good burger place that serves bison burgers in NYC.

Bareburger may be the easiest for you, they have a few locations in the City.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
files.abovetopsecret.com...

And my plate!

This is how we eat in Podunk Indiana, life is rough.. Lol!
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 16-2-2016 by Sargeras because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

OK how do I embed these the right way?

That picture sucks, can't even see it!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Will look that up in just a moment! Thanks!

How good would you rate them?
edit on 16-2-2016 by Tiamat384 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Um. Select to embed an image and copy and paste the number in your like..profile i think. Ill check. Or someone else will help.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Go to "uploads" and select the picture and copy the correct code. Then make a post and select the "insert image from your library" and paste it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

I liked them. They also have very good reviews on Yelp.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Well, maybe when I'm around there I'll go with a friend. Wonder if I'll actually try the Bison burger or just eat the "Standard" burger because it sounds rather good and the familiar is just so good. Need to try new things though. I'm sure there will be a mental argument in my head over this.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Not as good as yours...but recently I had a Buffalo Pastie (a mostly Northern hand-held meat pie invented in the mining days so miners could eat one handed. It has meat, carrots, onions, rutabagas (sometimes) and a few others things.

The Buffalo pastie was awesome. Here in Michigan we have a few meat distributors out in the smaller towns that sell buffalo, bison and beef-a-llo (1/2 buffalo and 1/2 beef). Very lean and high in protein.

So, Im goin' for the beef-a-llo burgers myself this weekend!
edit on 16-2-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Well, maybe when I'm around there I'll go with a friend. Wonder if I'll actually try the Bison burger or just eat the "Standard" burger because it sounds rather good and the familiar is just so good. Need to try new things though. I'm sure there will be a mental argument in my head over this.

I grew up in the country, ate all kinds of wild things.

I was hesitant to try it the first time. My fears were totally unfounded, it is delicious!

Better than cow, not as good as bacon.

Variety, it is the Spice of life, don't forget to stop, and smell the roses

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
That is true. But l've been raised by a mother who led me to be picky. She makes delicious food that I will have to share with the rest of you one day, but it is too bad I have a rather picky diet. Did you share pictures? I posted instructions for better images. Hopefully.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That is true. But l've been raised by a mother who led me to be picky. She makes delicious food that I will have to share with the rest of you one day, but it is too bad I have a rather picky diet. Did you share pictures? I posted instructions for better images. Hopefully.

I'm on mobile right now, will try to get it sorted out on break or at lunch.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Alright. Whenever you can. I'd love to feast. Cheers.

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras
What are you guys doing for supper tonight?

Since I'm lucky there's some extra food in the house, I'll probably go with bbq veggie burgers from boca with curly fries.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join