It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cops kill man who attacked family in Fairfield

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Well a not so bad turn out for a terrible beginning; apparently this buck [SNIP] was seemingly trying to rid this world of his family for some reason.

I do not know why any man would harm his wife and family AT all, for that matter. This is a horrendous act of violence.The the shile of pit has met his maker. APPLAUSE for the officer - I am sure the shooting shall be justified (regardless)

Hoping for a speedy recovery for all the family- they will need A LOT of rehabilitation and counseling. poor kiddos

Inside, police found the man's wife and three children, ranging in age from 12 to 15, with numerous blunt-force trauma injuries and stab wounds.

All four were transported to hospitals. The wife was listed in critical condition at Bridgeport Hospital, and the 12-year-old was airlifted to Yale-New Haven Hospital with critical injuries, police said.

The other two children, ages 13 and 15, were sent to St. Vincent's Medical Center in Bridgeport. Their conditions were not available Tuesday afternoon.

The officer who shot the man also was taken to a hospital for observation, police said.

L I N K
edit on 2/16/2016 by kosmicjack because: removed profanity

edit on 2/16/2016 by kosmicjack because: deleted gap in line spacing

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Good. One less douche bag in the world. Poor kids will have to live with that forever.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I don't know how Police officers deal with such trauma... Such a terrible and tragic experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I miss the good ole days where you could string up a fella in town square and hang them till they are dead.....would curb crime that's for sure.

Public executions remind those who need it to behave or else.......

In this case the dude got off light............he should have been tortured....slowly.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Azryael

In this case the dude got off light……......he should have been tortured....slowly.

That makes you worse than him.

But I doubt you go around torturing people… do you?

another source…

link

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I'm certain the officer who did the shooting was greeted with applause back at the station.
I'm all for fair trials but if caught in the act tough luck.
What a horrendous ordeal for those children, living their worst movie nightmare.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:11 PM
link   
When I read horror stories like this, I could ALMOST wish there was a pissed off deity waiting for this guy after death.

top topics

join