It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower about to 'lift lid on 1000s of UFO files' is GENUINE, says ex-MoD man

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
>Deleted
edit on 16-2-2016 by EartOccupant because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
my contract said for 25 years no disclosure or a $250,000 fine plus jail time at club fed

Mine too. Blanket spillage date = seven years.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

wise decision. don't want to get assassinated for knowing too much.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

Are you referring to the UCMJ? If so then yes, it practically forces you to keep your mouth shut during and after service.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=20380278]alldaylong[/pos

That's called defecting

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

Worth noting that the Daily Express frequently runs stories about "experts" predicting the coldest winter in history/100 days of snow etc

By experts, they mean some bloke with no expertise at all who sent them a message and who predicts exactly the same thing every year .....

Just saying

It's worse than that, much of it they just make up, and have a library of headlines ready to cue, repeatedly over the course of each year.
'House prices steadily rising' when it's quite clear they are falling, stuff like that along with all the miracle cures..around the corner.
This story they probably snitched, even so not likely to be in front page print, and just for internet consumption and click advertisement.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
Kinda irrelevant to me, I do not need any further verification as to the reality of UFO's, I've researched enough in the past 30+ years to satisfy myself that the phenomena is real and that UFO's are physical manifestations into our plane of existence of tangible objects that defy our understanding of the laws of physics - I want to know who or what is controlling them and where they come from.

and besides, I doubt he could be any more or less genuine than the military and intelligence personnel who testified before the national press club's disclosure project regarding the same phenomena and their encounters with same.

QFT.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SeaWorthy

So if there are actually any 1000's of files and they were released through him it would be a government set up for a way to release without being asked for any further explanations.

Or he's having you on for a bit of money.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShayneJUK
Im feeling left out
in a past life i had
S, TS Nato, TS UK eyes only, TS atomic and TS atomic principle an i have not had so much as an E-mail !

I think it's related to political pissoff potential. If your P3 is high, you get the calls. I thought it was cool at first until I found out everyone I had worked with got the same. Oh, well.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Using "Naval Officer" is fluffing him up, though it may have been a writer who did not fully understand the distinctions.

Yeah...about that. I'd bet this is like calling people "renowned scientist" and the like when they're undergrads who wrote a magazine article. It sounds a lot more spiffy if he's an officer.

You CAN have a Top Secret Clearance as a PO3. That isn't at all unusual. It would be helpful to know what rating he was. A Cryptologic Technician is much more likely to be involved in Top Secret stuff than a Yeoman.

Yeah, my eldest bro had a TS because he was a sonar guy, and the rig at the time was really hush-hush. He had access to technical docs on the entire setup, and at the time, sound channels were also one of those things that we didn't speak of, as was the fact that we were sitting way off Russia and listening to them put to sea. Also the computer was pretty spiffy and was one of the first that could categorize specific vessels by digital signal processing.

However, what he saw were docs on just that. He didn't have sound channel maps, just knew about them, for example. So when they were in a channel, he'd record info. But he didn't know where the other end of the channel was.

That saying, you might have a TS and have access to the specific thing you work on. But as a PO3 you wouldn't get the bigger picture. So this guy, if real, might have TS for handling documents but not be at staff meetings on the big UFO problem.

So once again we have a guy not long out of boot camp who has been granted instant access to the most top secret stuff there is, who promises to "reveal" stuff that would most likely land him in jail.

Yeah, that seems a bit iffy, dunnit?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: centarix

That said, I've never known any harm to come from releasing 20 year old information. Do you?

There are lots of nuclear weapons secrets that are older than that. They'll never be declassed.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Let me tell you something the military may not want you to know...

Everything the military does is contracted out not done by sailors.

I know I was in the navy at China Lake where a lot of technology is developed but done by engineers and private company's.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

my contract said for 25 years no disclosure or a $250,000 fine plus jail time at club fed

Then do take care of yourselves, guys, and don't lose your nerve.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Constance

originally posted by: Snarl

Then do take care of yourselves, guys, and don't lose your nerve.

If you watch ... you'll see a nod. If you listen ... you'll hear a hint.

Unfortunately, I cannot tell you one damned thing re: subject OP, because I never saw one clue in more than 35 years. In fact, the only really 'curious' business occurred back in '97-'98 and involved the JFK assassination thing. I retired, but I've kept in touch with a regional lead. Can't wait to see him again over a couple of beers.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Greetings,

Interesting thread that is some cases goes off topic. However, it's quite possible this is legit or it may not be and we'll have to wait to see what comes of it. I can tell you though across my 23 years of USAF Service I was aware of Stealth Aircraft long before their design was converted to hardware. The same is true of the Rendelsheim incident and early 60's Minuteman rocket test where a UFO destroyed the test vehicle. The may very well be truth in the existence of the shadow government run the military industrial complex. We'll just have to wait and see what happens and who says what and has some evidence to prove it. My best,

BTW, I'm not at liberty to discuss how I knew about these things so please don't ask.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
Two things should be a bit bothersome...

1) ""My secrecy agreement with the US Government expired in October 2014."

That would be...rare. If you are party to TS or SCI, in general they never expire. If they do, it's a per-project thing, not a blanket expiration.

2) "The man, who says he was a third-class petty officer at the Naval Telecommunications Center within NAS Moffett Field from February 1986 to October 1989"

Mid level NCOs aren't generally in the forefront of tactical knowledge.

and not advancing up to a Petty Officer 2nd Class within the 3 years ??
Something Wrong there!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz

originally posted by: Bedlam
Two things should be a bit bothersome...

1) ""My secrecy agreement with the US Government expired in October 2014."

That would be...rare. If you are party to TS or SCI, in general they never expire. If they do, it's a per-project thing, not a blanket expiration.

2) "The man, who says he was a third-class petty officer at the Naval Telecommunications Center within NAS Moffett Field from February 1986 to October 1989"

Mid level NCOs aren't generally in the forefront of tactical knowledge.

and not advancing up to a Petty Officer 2nd Class within the 3 years ??
Something Wrong there!

Yeah, I wondered about that too. In fact, I wonder if it's a guy I ran across on mil.com years ago. He was spouting something similar, but his timeline was off in the same way, and he kept insisting he was in on all these briefings with the brass as an E3 or 4. Which one of our guys said "Maybe as the messman"

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: eriktheawful

What would happen if you refused to sign it? (regarding the document that you signed when leaving the Navy)
edit on 16/2/16 by JonU2 because: making it clear what I was referring to

edit on 16/2/16 by JonU2 because: spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:58 PM
link   
About time...before time is dispensed. It really is no secret imo and long overdue. The real question is whether the majority will be discerning or as gullible as most have demonstrated, believing the talking heads as though they have integrity or are selfless. Discernment will be challenging for the majority, as illusions can be quite convincing.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

This part concerns me "he claims to have seen". Not to mention that I was a 3rd class PO in the navy once and we had absolutely no authority other than that of a small detail. No way would the Navy let a 3rd PO have access to information like that. Shout out, anyone that was ever in the navy, and back me up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join