It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On CNN:RNC South Carolina RNC Official:Its not True that We rigged the Debate Audience.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Right Now on CNN:RNC South Carolina RNC Official:Its not True that We rigged the Debate Audience I was there.

On CNN well was on a while ago, a South Carolina RNC Official is denying the accusations that the party and RNC rigged the debate audience by claiming that this RNC Official was there at the debate stage.

Do you honestly believe that anyone would admit the truth live on the news? the debate was no doubt staged for Bush.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TaleDawn

This goes to what I said in another thread, in a nut shell: Trump is winning.

When he says something, controversial or not, Americans can't help but some what agree with him. It doesn't matter if the debate audience was rigged. What matters is, no one will believe the RNC and everyone will believe Trump.

Once again he gets more votes and anyone who goes against him gets destroyed.

At the end of this primary, Trump could potentially be winning with the largest landslide and have everyone, the Republican establishment, the media, democrats, even the audiences, afraid to "not treat him fairly."

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: PsychoEmperor
At the end of this primary, Trump could potentially be winning with the largest landslide and have everyone, the Republican establishment, the media, democrats, even the audiences, afraid to "not treat him fairly."

You're so right! Poor guy! When is Donald going to grow up and realize that LIFE isn't fair?! And you can't just sue everyone for not being nice to you. Donald talks a big game about his politically incorrect self... bragging about it as if being an asshole is something new and wonderful, but if anyone says anything "politically incorrect" to or about him, he starts crying like a little baby about how, "That's not FAIR!!!"

I seriously doubt the debate audience was stacked... Was it stacked in every other debate? Or just the one that he clearly lost? What a baby!
edit on 2/16/2016 by Benevolent Heretic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:56 AM
link   

It was definitely stacked. First, only large donors to the RNC are invited to the debates, and we all know the RNC doesn't like Trump.

In January, Politico (granted its leftist but we all know Fox's stance against Trump) came out with this article:

Exclusive: RNC member urges party to rally against Trump

CHARLESTON, S.C.—A Republican National committeeman delivered a call-to-arms against Donald Trump during a closed-door GOP meeting on Thursday, urging his colleagues to take a forceful stand against those who he said are destroying the party’s brand.

www.politico.com...

True or not? It's anyone's guess, but the way everyone has been attacking Trump, misrepresenting things he says, not giving the full story in order to make him look bad, the National Review magazine devoting an entire issue to attacking Trump, I'd say this is closer to the truth. The RNC is worried about Trump, and seeks any and all means against him.

edit on 16-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kitana

It was definitely stacked. First, only large donors to the RNC are invited to the debates, and we all know the RNC doesn't like Trump.

So... have the audiences been stacked at all the other debates?

I have no doubt the RNC doesn't want Donald to be their nominee... How embarrassing for the whole party!

...but the way everyone has been attacking Trump, misrepresenting things he says, not giving the full story in order to make him look bad...

All Donald needs to do to "look bad" is be himself. But of course, he's got to make it out that he's the victim... and blame everyone else. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

First, the people the RNC are supposed to represent, are its electorate. It forgets that.

This person went through many of the media blurbs about Trump:

edit on 16-2-2016 by Kitana because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: Kitana

So... have the audiences been stacked at all the other debates?

I have no doubt the RNC doesn't want Donald to be their nominee... How embarrassing for the whole party!

...but the way everyone has been attacking Trump, misrepresenting things he says, not giving the full story in order to make him look bad...

All Donald needs to do to "look bad" is be himself. But of course, he's got to make it out that he's the victim... and blame everyone else. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault!

This thread is about this debate, not all the other ones. But yes, the one before last was stacked too. As soon as Trump would even imply that he was going to attack, the audience would not allow him to speak by booing. Did you even watch the debate?

Unbelievable, haven't seen anything like it in my life.
edit on 16-2-2016 by BIGPoJo because: added youtube vid

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo
This thread is about this debate, not all the other ones.

But if people are making the claim that a debate audience was stacked, then whether or not it's a common practice comes into play. If this was the first time they'd done it, then you'd have a case. But if they do it all the time, then Donald needs to grow a pair.

A lot of people DO NOT LIKE Donald Trump. His disapproval rating is very high.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

But if people are making the claim that a debate audience was stacked, then whether or not it's a common practice comes into play. If this was the first time they'd done it, then you'd have a case. But if they do it all the time, then Donald needs to grow a pair.

They have done it twice. It's a ruse to make the voters think that their candidate has opposition when in fact its just elites playing mind games. Watch the video I posted and ask yourself, who in their right minds would vote for Jeb(!) let alone cheer for Jeb(!).

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

"It's not true that we rigged the debate"

Lol, I was about to say the same thing you covered. They wouldn't admit it if they did.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

That's the thing. He didn't clearly lose. I can't bash him for being pissed off, if I was the front runner and my own party was mad about it and looking for ways to make me look bad, I'd be just as pissed as he is. They didn't think he'd make it this far in the other debates, no need back then to boo his every word in an attempt to make him look unpopular. Now it's getting down to the nitty gritty and people are sweating and getting desperate. These big donors have invested way too much money in the guy that was "supposed" to win.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Trump knew how dirty politics are when he got into the race. What did he expect?

Now with his crybaby finger pointing a lot of his macho supporters are having second thoughts.

And I think the Donald knows full well that a 3rd party bid would lose and throw the race to the dembs. Was this his plan all along...some think so.
edit on 16-2-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

But of course, he's got to make it out that he's the victim... and blame everyone else. It's ALWAYS someone else's fault!

I'm not seeing that part, but aren't you used to that by now? Everything that happens to the current president is always the Republican's fault, the debt that comes from the budgets he proposes is still always Dubya's fault. That SOB currently in the White House has slowly helped define and detail and illustrate and write the book on being a victim.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

A lot of people DO NOT LIKE Donald Trump. His disapproval rating is very high.

Yet, strangely enough, his numbers stay double digits above second place. With such a high disapproval rating, you'd think his popularity would be less than stellar, eh? That's why I don't buy those crap polls about his approval rating. After all I've seen, I'm convinced that Trump haters are putting these numbers out just to make him look bad. It might sound silly, and I never thought I'd say it, but I just can't help it at this point. Too many rich government elites want him gone.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Trump knew how dirty politics are when he got into the race. What did he expect?

Now with his crybaby finger pointing a lot of his macho supporters are having second thoughts.

And I think the Donald knows full well that a 3rd party bid would lose and throw the race to the dembs. Was this his plan all along...some think so.

Got a list? I don't think he's lost any supporters. I'd point my finger too, it's BS. Would you be cool with your friends telling lies about you and trying to make other people dislike you just because you became the popular guy at school?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
this is all theatre....I can't even watch MSNBC anymore...why?...too much political election news....I watch about 15 minutes in the morning, and I can tell what the entire days news will be about....no pressing international news, unless of course it's an act of terror somewhere, then the news stations are non-stop, carpet-bombing us all day long with it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
I can't even watch MSNBC anymore...why?...too much political election news....I watch about 15 minutes in the morning,

Hear! Hear! Jimmy, I am the same way. I can't stomach it anymore. It's all the same blah-blah-blah. What I learned this morning? Trump is still throwing a tantrum and Scalia is still dead.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Sorry if i dont have the vid it was live.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I stopped watching the news media years ago, if it wasnt for Rand or Trump i wouldn't watch it.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Eh hem,

if Trump, Hillary, Sanders, or Rubio become POTUS....move to Ecuador. The very best this country can hope for based on record rather than personality is Cruz or Bush.

Let the flames begin..................

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join