It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Says He’s Broke/ Demands Mark Zuckerberg Bail Him Out:

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879
I would not believe everything you see on media, or the internet for that matter, everything you see out there is basically just bull# on this site, or others, all of it, the young turks is no exception in fact its full of bull# just as much as fox there competitors are.

But what is a fact is that, it's practically impossible to go from mass riches to rags, considering that money makes money, even having large sums of money in the bank makes money on itself just sitting there. And even if it happens and by some off chance they the rich become "broke" well its not the broke others know. I think being broke for people like kanye and other wealthy people means he will have to sell off a few houses, and maybe wont afford that island for his private get away quite just yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Like Kanye or not, he is out and 'Happening'. He made an effort to get into the race, and he made it there. Where he goes now is anybody's guess. It's likely a crash landing and out of the Kardashian clan. I can hear the music in his head .....Viva La Vida...... 'when I ruled the world'.....

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for any major musician that is in debt. They can put on a show at anytime they want to start paying off their debt.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Isn't he married to one of the kardashians?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Sorry no #s to give !

what a #ing waste of data space on ATS
for this Bull#!!

and Sadly i know Im wasting Space just for Posting!!

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
He may be claiming he is 53 million in debt....and could be true.....but what he is not telling you is that his wife, Kim kardashian, alone has over 88 million last year, and reported in January to have more then a billion dollars.....so.....he's only swaying the sad debt story to his favor . He's not telling you the whole truth..... And last reported 2 weeks ago, he and Kim were in the process of purchasing an island to live on because some gang banger called her a "N***** Lover" outside a store and then threatened their lives....so he's claiming too much racism in America. ....so they are not that broke.

thats the best news i heard all week! i hope this is true and i hope we hear less from him because of it. my brain hurts whenever kanye talks.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
edit: holy crap, he said f african children give me the money meant for them?

Kanye West doesn't care about black children.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
the funny thing is , people take this serious. He is a master of manipulating media and his only goal in life is to continue breaking the internet.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   

edit on 18-2-2016 by zazzafrazz because: screw kanye

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
There are so many people out there doing wonderful things for humanity without any recognition and yet we have this moron and the family that he married into popping up daily in the news for the most ridiculous reasons. I do not personally know of one single person who cares the tiniest bit what he says or does. May be if we stop reading or talking about what moronic thing he comes up with next, he and that family of his will just slide back into oblivion.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I can't help but wonder if it's a stupid publicity stunt to promote his upcoming album. Which, btw, have you seen the cover of? Holy freaking crap it's the worst album cover I've ever seen in my entire life!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I am not one to be star struck but hmmm!!.. lemme see who should I support and pay attention to, "A" some self absorbed douche bag and his family of douches, one of whom.. Caitlyn Jenner.. got awarded for what exactly..???
Or should I go with" B "..the dude below.

600 Million Africans still don't have access to electricity

To meet these challenges, Akon Lighting Africa seeks to provide a concrete response at grass roots level to Africa’s energy crisis and lay the foundations for future development. Launched in February 2014 by international music star, Akon, leader Thione Niang and entrepreneur Samba Bathily, this initiative aims to develop an innovative solar-powered solution that will provide African villages with access to a clean and affordable source of electricity.

“Thanks to solar electricity we can now forget about kerosene, that is harmful and so expensive”, Inhabitant, Thiambokh Village, SenegalIn less than one year, thanks to a private-public partnership model and a well-established network of partners (including SOLEKTRA INT, SUMEC and NARI), a wide range of quality solar solutions, including street lamps, domestic and individual kits, have been installed in 14 African countries.

As a result, a number of households, villages, community houses, schools and health centres located in rural areas have been connected to electricity for the first time ever. Local jobs, primarily for young people, have also been created in these communities, whether for installation of equipment’s or for maintenance.
akonlightingafrica.com...

edit on 18-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: magnetik

You're 100% correct. I recently read somewhere that the 53mil is not actual debt, but the amount of money it would take to get out of a contract. The MF still has a ton of money. This is just him staying in the spotlight.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 06:16 AM
link   
He's great at self promotion, playing the media game and keeping his name out there. Same time, if you've gotta continuously tell everyone how genius you are..you're probably not one.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
He is not a masterful tactician, he is a douchebag.
Any person with enough sound-engineers can be made to sound awesome.
You know your a douchbag when the POTUS calls you a jackass...

LINK “Kanye West is a blithering twat who has an incredible sense of self-importance. Even diehard fans are saying his new album sucks balls, but as for Mr. West suing TPB, good luck Kanye!” TPB staff member Spud17

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
HA! Now he turns to a white man for a favor...

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost
a reply to: Spider879

While I'm far from a Kanye fan myself (although I did find Gold Digger rather catchy), I do believe you are being harsh and unnecessarily cruel wishing such bad circumstances upon another human being and his family.

You have to understand that the media sensationalises things and when it wants to throw dirt on famous people it loves to hate, it will do so in the most devious ways imaginable.

What? Hello! Nobody broke this crap in a column, he tweeted this stuff himself! He has always claimed to be the top musical artist ever,and after hearing his first cut off his new album I have to say he is truly brain dead. One of the worse songs EVER. It sounded like the accomplishment of a 7 year old,truly bad.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What a joke, Kanye is the most over rated musician of ALL TIME. He wouldn't even be in my top 50 rappers ever much less top 10. He's a raving lunatic that's off his meds and should probably be put in an institution.

First off, it's his clothing company that's in debt so badly not him personally.

Have you read what he said the other night about being more influential than all these great artists etc. What a joke, he's delusional.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join