It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kanye West Says He’s Broke/ Demands Mark Zuckerberg Bail Him Out:

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

One of the more surprising threads to emerge from Kanye West's messy release of The Life of Pablo involves his personal finances. If you believe the celebrated rapper, he owes a serious chunk of change: before hitting the Saturday Night Live stage over the weekend, he tweeted that he's carrying $53 million in debt. It's a huge sum, one that seems impossible when you consider his sales success and his family's lucrative reality show and businesses. (Then again, renting Madison Square Garden and filling it with over a thousand models clad in your clothing line can't be cheap.)

West ran with the idea on Sunday afternoon by asking one of Silicon Valley's richest young men to lend a hand with an investment:
www.theverge.com...

What a fking loozzer!!! this guy, so outta touch he is unbearable he and his weird assed family please go really really broke and I mean eating outta dumpster broke, he would rather other rich people give money to him than build schools in Africa..I hope if he goes anywhere near that continent kids throw rocks at his silly ass.

edit on 16-2-2016 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

While I'm far from a Kanye fan myself (although I did find Gold Digger rather catchy), I do believe you are being harsh and unnecessarily cruel wishing such bad circumstances upon another human being and his family.

You have to understand that the media sensationalises things and when it wants to throw dirt on famous people it loves to hate, it will do so in the most devious ways imaginable.

edit on 16/2/2016 by Dark Ghost because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Who the hell would want to invest a billion in someone who can make millions creating an album but isn't even financially smart enough to stay out of debt? The guy is a deluded idiot talking about how he is the new Disney and how he can't express his genius with his current bank balance.

I'm sure we could all do a lot with a billion Mr West, but you are a waste of oxygen and there are far greater causes out there than helping you realize your dream of being as influential as Jesus.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:38 AM
link   
It's sad that poor role models like Kanye West are promoted to celebrity status. The stupid and outrageous things that come out of this guys mouth never end. Unfortunately, we have young people who will think it's ok to act this way. Here's a celebrity who can't manage millions of dollars and probably spends his money on lavish toys. He than wants a billionaire to bail him out. Idiot. The Kardashians really know how to pick their men.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dark Ghost

While I'm far from a Kanye fan myself (although I did find Gold Digger rather catchy), I do believe you are being harsh and unnecessarily cruel wishing such bad circumstances upon another human being and his family.

You have to understand that the media sensationalises things and when it wants to throw dirt on famous people it loves to hate, it will do so in the most devious ways imaginable.

Ordinarily I wouldn't even bother but, he and them need a bit of humility in their lives.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Ordinarily I wouldn't even bother but, he and them need a bit of humility in their lives.

Fair enough.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Maybe he should call MC Hammer and get some advice, become a preacher or whatever.
Hammer had a similar problem in his life, and he is still making it.... albeit without all the fame.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'll give him a dollar if he walks into another street sign.

+16 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Now, what he should do is post a "bitch slap me for a dollar" event. I'm sure there will be at least 52 million folks who would happily contribute...hell, I'd part with $100 just to vent my furious anger upon this oxygen thief.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Nuff said?

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
If only he had gotten the fish sticks joke...

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   

what has this guy been spednign his money on? he clearly had the opportunity to get rich and make himself
a lot more opportunities than most people. And now he broke coz he spent it all on what exactly??

you had your chance Kanye, you blew it. id rather a billion go to people actually in need.

you dont bring dope # to the world. Cant wait for the next south park episode with you in it.

dont do yourself any favours. see you at McDonalds, you best get my order right !

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:30 AM
link   
He may be claiming he is 53 million in debt....and could be true.....but what he is not telling you is that his wife, Kim kardashian, alone has over 88 million last year, and reported in January to have more then a billion dollars.....so.....he's only swaying the sad debt story to his favor . He's not telling you the whole truth..... And last reported 2 weeks ago, he and Kim were in the process of purchasing an island to live on because some gang banger called her a "N***** Lover" outside a store and then threatened their lives....so he's claiming too much racism in America. ....so they are not that broke.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 06:34 AM
link   
You should have sympathy for the man. I'm sure he lost his money by taking care of others. Not by wasting it on frivolous things.....

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
From what I understand he invested a ton ($53mil to be exact) into his clothing line and will get most of it back in time as his clothing line is selling decently. Me. West is an ego maniac and in all honestly he is as smart or as genius as he thinks he is.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

Well said.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Isn't this 'musician' supposed to be a renown producer with a multi million dollar fortune? How on earth did he lose it?

Maybe, just maybe his over inflated ego and his caustic personality is the reason why his record sales are dropping as the cost of promotion rises. I listen to metal and it might sound like beavers being fed into a wood chipper but at least it's genuine.Kanye is repeated loops of a drum machine while he 'sings' like someone who was just woken up and he peacocks like he is gods gift to music.

'Frrrm the deh I da, errm grrna trrch the ska'

Anyone could get a MIDI keyboard, download Hydrogen and moan into a mic. People do it everyday. Maybe his mistake was thinking he would be the next best thing forever. In a decade people will be asking 'Kanye Who?' and he will be wondering what went wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was thinking a "light me on FIRE for a dollar!" event...but okay (I guess).

At least with my idea we could have had other fundraisers in parallel like...

"Guess how long it takes for my bling to melt!", and...

"Fire Extinguisher roulette" (six fire extinguishers, only one charged...Kayne pays) $10m per entry (we know you gots some mo' cheddah stashed somewhere, Kanye!)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:22 AM
link   

In a decade people will be asking 'Kanye Who?'
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Heck, people have already been saying that for a decade!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
He said he was the greatest living artist and the greatest artist of all time in the same sentence. Clearly he needs to be paid

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join