It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it begins " West condemns Russia "

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Dear reader

I come to give you the news

After signing you sovereignty away

The Western nations have openly turned against Russia

Russia has unleashed devastating cluster bombs on the Syrian city of Aleppo, only a day after its missiles killed at least 50 civilians.

Russia’s use of cluster bombs has been condemned by human rights watchdogs but it has not deterred the nation from using the widely banned weapon.

Read more at www.9news.com.au...

I came to warn you that the use of nuclear weapons against Western countries is right now entirely in your hands

The side you choose will determine our destiny

(Mt 10:33- 38)

“But whoever publicly disowns me I will disown before my Father in heaven.
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
“For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter–in–law against her mother–in–law— your enemies will be the members of your own household.’
“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves a son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.”

Thank you

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:47 AM
link   
a reply to: 16216com

The majority of readers are rather waking and are no longer believing the western news media when it comes to the issues of middle east.

Russia’s use of cluster bombs has been condemned by human rights watchdogs but it has not deterred the nation from using the widely banned weapon.

Russia does not use cluster bombs in their air bombings.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

You use scripture to prove your point that nuclear weapons are going to be used on the west.

I can't wait for the rapture - the world would be a peaceful place if it ever does occur!!

Edit - I see you're new (well the name is) but the rhetoric is all to familiar!!
edit on 16.2.2016 by flammadraco because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:21 AM
link   

To quote an unknown ATS member: When Assad drops bombs it oppresses people, but when Washington drops bombs it liberates them.

tell ya what, lets just change Assad to Russia.

When America drops bombs and kills people Americans say nothing. When Russia drops bombs and kills people Americans scream from the rooftops. Dont theses people realise their credibility was destroyed way back in Iraq the first time.

tell ya what here is a question for Americans? How many people does Americia have to kill before they are guilty of genocide?

Whats your number?

Perhaps its just not possible for America to be guilty of Genocide no matter how many people they kill a?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: 16216com
Dear reader

I come to give you the news

After signing you sovereignty away

The Western nations have openly turned against Russia

Russia has unleashed devastating cluster bombs on the Syrian city of Aleppo, only a day after its missiles killed at least 50 civilians.

Read more at www.9news.com.au...

I came to warn you that the use of nuclear weapons against Western countries is right now entirely in your hands

The side you choose will determine our destiny

(Mt 10:33- 38)

“But whoever publicly disowns me I will disown before my Father in heaven.
Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth.
I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.
“For I have come to turn ‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter–in–law against her mother–in–law— your enemies will be the members of your own household.’
“Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves a son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me.
Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me.”

Thank you

That is not an introduction.

Wasn't it supposed to have been the US that also bombed Aleppo recently?

The fate is entirely in the hands of this discussion board? That is really not fair.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Cryptic but not very original

Welcome back , to ATS.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:00 AM
link   

You should know by now that this forum is for personal introductions, not propaganda.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Slow day at the Russian propaganda mill?

One time I was talking to a Russian woman and she said,"Russia will crush the U.S, crush!" Then I laughed it off and started to explain the conventional and nuclear consequences of such a thing. Then she went on to say," are you disrespecting Russia we will crush the U.S". it was as if to say taking any other position than agreement that Russia will crush the U.S was disrespecting Russia, interesting platform but fundlementally untrue and laughable.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
This forum is for new/newish members to introduce themselves, not post threads on other specific topics.

Thread closed.

top topics

join