It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EVP captured while sleeping

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
media.dreamtalkrecorder.net.s3.amazonaws.com...

So guys I was just messing around with a app i downloaded from the apple app store called "Dream Talk" which records Sleep Talking. I have been using the app for a while now and found out that i will usually say 1 or 2 random words. Most of the recordings are just me tossing and turning around in my bed but the other night i captured this extra voice in the mix that wasn't mine. Which i find very interesting. You will hear me move my mouth and then what I believe it is saying [spoiler]"I don't want it"[/spoiler] at 00:05 seconds followed by 2 really loud random barks in the background at 3 in the morning. I have been using this app now for a few days now and have around 80 recordings and out of those recordings this is the only unexplained voice i caught.

What do you guys think of the voice because it kinda creeps me out. Before I posted this I showed it to one of my buddies who is a skeptic with this stuff and he said he heard a voice in the recording but couldn't tell what it was saying. And you know friends will keep you honest and or will bust your balls for bsing them. I only figured out what it was saying after playing it again and again until i understood the speech pattern. If anyone has any special software and wants to take a look at the voice feel free to go right ahead.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Stevemagegod because: fixed link

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod
Your video or whatever isn't working.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Your video or whatever isn't working.

Well what do you think
edit on 15-2-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   
To tell you the truth, I couldn't make anything out. All I hear was movement and lip smacking. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
To tell you the truth, I couldn't make anything out. All I hear was movement and lip smacking. Sorry.

Here is a updated version of the evp i tried my best to clean it up and amplify the voice by over 400% using special software. www.dropbox....46jq64.mp3...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   
i didn't notice what you had said until i read you said it. to me the barks almost sound like someone saying hey! hey! and not so much barks. it sounds much deeper and different than yours.

very creepy and i don't really have much to add, im sorry!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Interesting.

It sounds to me like "get a life" ...

Raudive voices is a phenomenon where a recording device can capture sounds ( usually voices ) -
from the ether.
There is a lot of stuff on this which a google search will provide.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: thewindwaker
i didn't notice what you had said until i read you said it. to me the barks almost sound like someone saying hey! hey! and not so much barks. it sounds much deeper and different than yours.

very creepy and i don't really have much to add, im sorry!

Its interesting because i posted this on another website as well and people think they heard "you" and "Brother" I also hear what sounds like 3 barks so Hey you Brother? Which if that is what it is saying is weird because i dont have a Brother.

So maybe those 3 barks= "Hey you Brother".
edit on 15-2-2016 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

perhaps it's meaning brother in the sense of a brotherhood?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   

he said he heard a voice in the recording but couldn't tell what it was saying.

Damn, time to find a new place to live...
It sounds clear to me "I don't want it" and at 13 seconds a really gruff voice sounds to be saying "hey - hey."

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

The dropbox link is malformed. You might want to use the add link button in the post editor. That way the URL doesn't get mangled.

I look forward to a good link for your enhanced mp3 file.

-dex

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Had a quick listen, even did a quick bit of noise reduction, but couldn't make out much. I'll listen again later.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I could make out the "I don't want it" but it sounded to me like it could also just be your breath. Is there pareidoila for sounds?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn
Apophenia?

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Time stamp 4:33 Am in the morning 3 second clip recommended listening if you have headphones on. I tried to amplify this clip because i know something is there but since the recording is so short it is very difficult for me isolate the sound within milli seconds.

Here is another one time stamp 5:33 am in the morning.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jason005
a reply to: Malynn
Apophenia?

Na I dont think so because the sound shows up on graph form in the program.

posted on Feb, 20 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Hey guys here is another evp i captured downstairs

You will hear my dog get up and shake once and then hear another voice in the background. At about 2 seconds.

Another once captured the same night. At the very beginning you will a weird noise and then my dog get up.

posted on Mar, 6 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: DexterRiley

The dropbox link is malformed. You might want to use the add link button in the post editor. That way the URL doesn't get mangled.

I look forward to a good link for your enhanced mp3 file.

-dex

Hey sorry it took so long but i finally managed to enhance the clips along with catching a whole bunch more.

soundcloud.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Soundcloud is pretty interesting. It's good to know about these places.

I listened to a few of your enhanced recordings. I was able to make out the voices in a couple of them. Seems like an interesting experiment.

Keep us posted on your results.

-dex

posted on Mar, 7 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   
To me it sounds like it coming from you. Like your trying to talk whilst in a very deep sleep hence the lowness of the tone of voice.

edit on 7-3-2016 by The_Seeker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join