It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry, made a boo boo fisrt time round..Hi again, try again..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   
But second thought, there's enough dictatorship in the world already, don't think i need to hear anymore..
Apologize once, did that, apologize twice, no way..Good day..But thank you to all the people that welcomed me first time round..

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: justmesoashamed

I'm confused, is this your introduction? Which dictatorships are you referring to? Who did you apologize to, and for what? Has someone asked you to apologize a second time? I'm honestly trying, but can't make sense of what you're trying to say.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

A respectful observation and question:

Not clear on your use of the word "dictatorship" in context here at ATS. ATS is a privately owned website we are welcomed to be a part of. Certainly not a free for all where anything goes.

As such, the owner, administrators and moderators have set site guidelines and Ts and Cs we all have to agree to. Its surprising so many join and start posting away without reading what they agreed to, bring up sites and subjects that are not allowed, talk of illegal use of substances etc., links to sites that are known as hoax sites, and use terms of speech that are not allowed. There are even other sites we arent allowed to cite for those very reasons.

ATS is a great place. Remember, freedom of speech is great, and encouraged here. But, some subjects are not allowed, bad language as well, Its ok with most of us. We understand we are not guaranteed membership, but allowed to participate within those set guidelines.

If your use of the term "dictatorship" was referring to any of the above...then this may not be a site for you. We tend to call it "decorum". And the owner is very lenient in what's good for us all at ATS., in order to keep it the place it has become.

So, welcome to the site. Looking forwards to your thoughts down the forum-roads in the future.

Peace MS

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Hey...welcome to ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   

You are welcomed to stay and enjoy ATS and apologies for myself or anyone who made you feel unwelcomed the first time.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Kind words dogstar23, and i thank you, sorry you missed the first intro.. a reply to: dogstar23

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Thanks again midicon, think i remember your name from first time round,? It's people like you that make this site what it is..a reply to: midicon

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   
No apologies needed NewzNose, i enjoyed our chat first time round.. a reply to: NewzNose

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Hi mysterious stranger, no none of the above.. Just us Aussies being Aussies i think..Always gets us into trouble..a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Expect this from some of ATS members.

Create a thread.

The first reply will be sarcasm.

everytime.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Friend? No issues, no problems and no need for apologies. Your added points, thoughts and voice now make us a that much stronger site!

Its important we all get our points across! Again, welcome, and have a piece of pie!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Always friends i hope.. Nice to meet you mysterioustranger..I'm pretty good at not making the same mistake twice..Looking for a sheepish grin in the line-up, but can't see one.. a reply to: mysterioustranger

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hey!
Hmmm I have an Idea of who you might bee!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hello Just

Welcome Aboard, enjoy the view.

new topics

top topics

join