It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 96
<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

originally posted by: IAMTAT
The Pope's personal secretary was just found dead in mysterious circumstances similar in manner to the death of Justice Scalia.
Well now. This is curious

Mysterious death of Pope Francis aide alarms Vatican

Pope Francis’s secretary, 34-year-old Miriam Wuolou of Eritrea, was found dead earlier this week — and the Vatican is calling foul.

Wuolou’s body was discovered in her Rome apartment by police after her brother raised concern that she wasn’t answering her phone. She was seven months pregnant and suffered from diabetes, which can prove dangerous — even fatal — during pregnancy.

The Vatican, however, has called for an investigation into the woman’s death. Police have interviewed her brother, her ex-husband and her most recent boyfriend, who is believed to be a policeman employed by the Vatican, the Italian newspaper Il Messaggero reports.

Investigators will also perform a DNA test on Wuolou’s fetus to determine the paternity of the unborn child.

nypost.com...

This is probably a bit off-topic, but I find it odd that they would deny Justice Scalia an autopsy but go all-out for one for the Pope's secretary. Why???

because the family KNOWS there wasn't foul play involved. that's why

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
a reply to: MotherMayEye

It's funny you say that these 'non-existent' reporters can be lured by a decoy hearse. The photos they took of the hearse driving away doesn't look like anyone followed it.(Doesn't look like that ploy worked)

We need to look at the outgoing flight logs. Where's Indigo5 when we need him?!

I really wonder if someone traveled off the ranch in the hearse, rather than fly out.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

No one "knows" anything conclusively. There was no autopsy. So you mean his family was satisfied there was no foul play. No need to conflate it.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Exactly. It was a hearse from Alpine, which is an hour away. It was there already when the reporter showed up.

Poindexter said it took a while to get someone on the phone since it was a weekend. The US Marshals spokesman said they arrived at 2:30.

I need to find out more information on the timeline here..

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Interesting theory. I never thought about someone ALIVE being taken away in the hearse.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Just adding a tidbit here for future reference....more or less, just wondering out loud.

If Justice Scalia had gone to the doctor two days in a row the day before going to the ranch, we can assume that he probably was given a prescription or a sample medication from the doctor. Also, I would like to know if they took a blood sample during one of those doctor visits.

I would like to know if Dr. Brian Monahan saw him, or some other doctor.

You would think his family would want to make sure he had not had an adverse reaction to some new medication, or that the pharmacist had not made a mistake. But, even then, I wonder:

Also, can any of you medical types tell me whether or not blood samples given to toxicologists can absolutely be determined to be from the deceased, especially if they were taken from someone of the same blood type.

Also, if a blood sample was a couple or three days old, could a toxicologist tell?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Exactly. It was a hearse from Alpine, which is an hour away. It was there already when the reporter showed up.

Poindexter said it took a while to get someone on the phone since it was a weekend. The US Marshals spokesman said they arrived at 2:30.

I need to find out more information on the timeline here..

From Alpine? That is where Guevera was said to be when she got the phone call.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

No one "knows" anything conclusively. There was no autopsy. So you mean his family was satisfied there was no foul play. No need to conflate it.

yes, that's what I'm saying....his family knew a lot more about his health, than blogging conspiracy theorists. or is that too harsh?

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   

There's no solid proof anywhere that the "family" made any statements about an autopsy.

All info is from the MSM based on statements from Judge Cinderella and the Sheriff.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Well, we've all seen the letter from his physician now. He was not in any immediate danger of dying. Even his COPD was MILD.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Okay, here's how San Antonio broke the news:

www.poynter.org...

It took 2 hours from receiving the tip to getting the second confirmation at 3:00pm. So the tip came in around 1:00. They didn't find him until after 11:00. Guevara didn't pronounce Scalia dead until 1:52pm. Marshals didn't arrive until 2:30 and story was confirmed at 3:00.

So the hearse must have just arrived before the reporter.

edit on 29-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

These pics show the hearse left in DAYTIME:

www.mysanantonio.com...

Is this the decoy hearse? Doesn't look like there's hordes of reporters around so why the decoy?

Photos of the hearse: (above link)

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Okay, here's how San Antonio broke the news:

www.poynter.org...

It took 2 hours from receiving the tip to getting the second confirmation at 3:00pm. So the tip came in around 1:00. They didn't find him until after 11:00. Guevara didn't pronounce Scalia dead until 1:52pm. Marshals didn't arrive until 2:30 and story was confirmed at 3:00.

So the hearse must have just arrived before the reporter.

or the hearse was already there parked out of sight somewhere

could have been there days ahead of the "meeting"

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

www.mysanantonio.com...

Is this the decoy hearse? Doesn't look like there's hordes of reporters around so why the decoy?

I have to check, but didn't the hearse leave at night?

Hmmmm

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

www.mysanantonio.com...

I have to check, but didn't the hearse leave at night?

Hmmmm

I read that the decoy hearse (if it really was a decoy) left around 5:00 PM, but I seem to recall another source saying 7:00 PM. The hearse that pulled into the El Paso funeral home arrived around 2:30 AM Sunday morning, and since the ranch is only about 3-1/2 hours away, it is assumed the first one was a decoy.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If I'm reading it right the story with the pics of the hearse was posted at 4:30pm. So the hearse left before then.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

There's no solid proof anywhere that the "family" made any statements about an autopsy.

All info is from the MSM based on statements from Judge Cinderella and the Sheriff.

I was applying logic and reason. it's apparently not needed here, so i'll leave this thread.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Is it worth discussing that the two hearses were NOT ordered because someone thought a decoy was needed?
WHAT IF the FIRST one from a local funeral home was called..and while there told Poindexter and Foster their process for embalming (one that did not involve flushing away all body fluids).

At that point, the other hearse was called.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Is it worth discussing that the two hearses were NOT ordered because someone thought a decoy was needed?
WHAT IF the FIRST one from a local funeral home was called..and while there told Poindexter and Foster their process for embalming (one that did not involve flushing away all body fluids).

At that point, the other hearse was called.

That makes sense. Good thinking!

Oh, wait...If that was the case, they would have called the funeral home in Marfa since it's closer and they do embalming, also.

posted on Feb, 29 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Decoy hearses have been used in the past so many times for high profile celebs and such, you would think reporters would not be tricked by this anymore. IAMTAT...you may be right about the body fluid disposal.

new topics

top topics

<< 93  94  95    97  98  99 >>

join