It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
Never tried this filesharing site before but here it is:

Link to Open Records Request Document

I will take a look when I can in a bit at your comments and the documents...

It's fantastic you got a reply! I really didn't think it would happen.

Great job!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:12 PM
link   

a reply to: hellobruce

Well when you ignore critical information, like you just did, then you are not in a position to judge whether there is evidence or not.

The physician stated -- "IN THE ABSENCE OF INFORMATION SUPPORTING ANY OTHER CAUSE" -- ergo the physician stated conclusive evidence of cause of death is ABSENT.

In other words, the cause of Justice Scalia's death was nothing more than a guess.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Well when you ignore critical information, like you just did

What critical information did I ignore?

then you are not in a position to judge whether there is evidence or not.

Neither are you....

The physician stated -- "IN THE ABSENCE OF INFORMATION SUPPORTING ANY OTHER CAUSE" -- .

Well, as there was no other information.... hence there is no conspiracy, which obviously upsets the people who must see everything is a conspiracy!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Oh BOY !!!!

Everybody not present is taking the words of The Sheriff and Cinderella who all took the word of Poindexter and the Marshall !!!!!

My GOD !!!!

Yep. Cause of death is speculative and no one can say for certain what killed him. Not even hellobruce, much as he claims to "know" he died of some "natural cause."
edit on 25-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Aw, thanks...really, thank you for saying that.

I use public information/open records requests often and you usually glean some information from them even when they are denied. When they are denied, the government agency has to cite some law that protects the information and that can even tell you about the information you are seeking.

IMO, if you don't use open records law, then you aren't overseeing the government. But sometimes you have to have a strong stomach to use them.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Are you 100% sure he died of natural causes? Were the people at the scene trained to look for particular signs not in plain view? Did Cinderela drive to the ranch and view the scene herself? Was a coroner present? Did his doctor travel to the location (or the funeral home) to view and do an external examination of Scalia's body? All these answers are "NO".

So, tell me, what supports your view that you're positive he died of natural causes?

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
So, tell me, what supports your view that you're positive he died of natural causes?

His doctor, as opposed to someone making crap up and posting it on the internet!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
FeFiFoFum

I smell the scent of Obama Inc.

The operatives infiltrated multiple levels to "make sure".

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

His doctor, as opposed to someone making crap up and posting it on the internet!

But his doctor wasn't there to see for himself. You can't make a conclusion on a body you didn't see. That's why he said it based on the ABSENCE OF ANY OTHER INFORMATION. He had to make an educated guess, basically, on the conditions he knew Scalia was suffering from. But , it was still a guess.

As for making up crap, we are hypothesizing on what could have happened. We're not making up the events that have led us to believe something else is going on.
edit on 25-2-2016 by texasgirl because: spelling

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Ahh the wonders of today's cellphone technology.

Theirs must have some kind of new artificial intelligence to be able to know a cause of death in "so many words" !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

FeFiFoFum

I can't stand it. I never know if others put stock into the "silly" "babbling" "crap" they put out there.

edit on 25-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

FeFiFoFum

One would think Obama Inc. could afford a better quality operative.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

One would think Obama Inc. could afford a better quality operative.

I think they assumed nobody would question the official fable.

Let alone figure out what really happened !!!

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

I know I'm going to regret this...

Yes, you are 100% correct. He did indeed say:

it is reasonable to conclude that his age and significant medical conditions led to his death."

which was preceded by the qualifier:

In the ABSENCE OF INFORMATION SUPPORTING ANY OTHER CAUSE

No other information was available to give to his doctor because what information JP Guevara had was minimal at best and the result of a conversation over the phone with a deputy who has a history of questionable judgement in cases of unexplained death.

If a proper inquest had been performed, and an autopsy ordered it is entirely possible other mitigating factors could have been discovered.

However, since this did not occur all we have are bits and pieces of conversations tied together to create a flimsy story.

If a thread on this forum (General Conspiracies) had been posted with as much source material as JP Guevara had for her inquest, that thread would be tossed into the Grey Area at best or Skunkworks at worst.

We get it that you don't think that there is any reason to question the 'natural causes' explanation, why do you care so much that others of us aren't ready to accept that answer just yet?

Amen to everything you said. I couldn't have put it better myself.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   
It appears the other guests (beyond Foster & Poindexter) were not even interviewed.

Law enforcement officials told The Post they didn't know of the International Order of St. Hubertus or its connection to Poindexter or any of the guests at the ranch the weekend Scalia died.

www.people.com...
edit on 25-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Former Prosecutor: Scalia Death must Be Investigated

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Scalia's Death Linked To Secret Society Death Cult

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
What doctor in his right mind would approve of the way this was handled and not have demanded an autopsy.

We are talking about Dr. Brian P. Monahan, official physician to Congress and our Supreme Court, for heaven's sake! Think about that. Why in the world would he do this!? It boggles the mind. We are talking about a sitting Supreme Court Justice! Supreme Court justices have security around them all the time! Did it not occur to this doctor that he should demand an autopsy for that reason alone. Scalia was "unattended"!

This is not some greenhorn two-bit doctor. He is an alumnus of Fairfield University, a university founded by the Society of Jesus (Jesuits) and a graduate of Georgetown University Medical School, also affiliated with the Jesuits.

There are Jesuits, and then there are JESUITS.

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Thank you! I finished looking through the file and agree that the physician couldn't give his opinion about the cause of death "In the absence of information supporting any other cause." The physician, in other words, gave his best possible guess.

An autopsy must be done, even a limited one because he was embalmed, if the body was not cremated.

We need to see his death certificate. It might show the disposition of Scalia's body.

Have you shared this with any media reps?

Oh, and btw.....I noticed towards the bottom of the document that a WP reporter said "This is Eva Ruth again with the Washington Post. I have left you another message this morning and am sure you are busy. It seems our off the record agreement has been broken as you gave some of the information to the AP on the record. I kept my word up to this point."

Why am I not surprised that Guevara did this?

I have to wonder if this record is complete or if they left out something.

Good job!

edit on 25-2-2016 by dianajune because: typo

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

It appears the other guests (beyond Foster & Poindexter) were not even interviewed.

Law enforcement officials told The Post they didn't know of the International Order of St. Hubertus or its connection to Poindexter or any of the guests at the ranch the weekend Scalia died.

Sure they "didn't know".

I believe that 0%

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join