It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 62
<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Brings back the idea that Scalia was "Lured" to the "Ranch".

?? I wonder if Scalia even was aware of the Poindexter connections to the Order of St. Hubertus ??

edit on Feb-22-2016 by xuenchen because: The Thrill of the Hunt

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You know... I do not know the fine print of this event but this dead reminds me of many other suspicious deaths of certain significant persons in the US. It is as if the murderers do not care anymore. Do not care to kill these people with a certain kind of professionalism expected from an assassin. One thing is for sure , this sloppyness indicates that the offenders are pretty sure they will be protected and will get away with their handy work.

What can be the reason for all of this.. ? It is as if it is done deliberate sloppy so the entire country can find out there is somekind of corruption going on in high places.. To slap the people awake..

Could that be the reason...? To provoke the US citizens, slapping them in their faces so that pockets of resistance will emerge through out the country. Somewhere in the future there will surface a crime so hidious and in your face that the first shooting will start between the US government and "the resistance". The end game..or middle game... will be a wonderfull excuse for organized crime to declare marshall law and start a manhunt for everybody on the earlier prepared blacklist.

Just saying...

edit on 22/2/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

You know... I do not know the fine print of this event but this dead reminds me of many other suspicious deaths of certain significant persons in the US. It is as if the murderers do not care anymore. Do not care to kill these people with a certain kind of professionalism expected from an assassin. One thing is for sure , this sloppyness indicates that the offenders are pretty sure they will be protected and will get away with their handy work.

What can be the reason for all of this.. ? It is as if it is done deliberate sloppy so the entire country can find out there is somekind of corruption going on in high places.. To slap the people awake..

Could that be the reason...? To provoke the US citizens, slapping them in their faces so that pockets of resistance will emerge through out the country. Somewhere in the future there will surface a crime so hidious and in your face that the first shooting will start between the US government and "the resistance". The end game..or middle game... will be a wonderfull excuse for organized crime to declare marshall law and start a manhunt for everybody on the earlier prepared blacklist.

Just saying...

If I had to pick one possible reason a hit was put out on this particular justice, it would be about the climate change issue. Remember, Scalia goes by the law and the statutes as written. Be sure to listen to the video in the link below.

Many people do not think climate change is the main reason to worry about the state of our world. Most people are more concerned about terrorism, security, jobs and the economy. A global tax for climate change initiatives is not way up there on the list for most people.

But, if you look at the last few months, you will see that powerful groups, and powerful people such as the Pope, the UN, and activist environmental groups are in a real tizzy about it, pushing their agenda harder than ever. If you research it, you will definitely get a sense that they are moving toward a radicalized effort to accomplish their goals.

We had the 2015 United Nations Climate Change Conference a couple of months ago. Just before that, the Pope met with the UN, the US president, and an historical speech before our congress....most of it about climate change. This pope has become obsessed with this agenda.

I think tptb are tired of the delay and the discussion. They have taken matters into their own hands and are discrediting and/or eliminating dissenters. Is it really all about the environment, or is it more about a collapsing economy and the need to tax and redistribute wealth? Are some stalwarts standing in the way of the time frame to get this done?

What Scalia’s Death Might Mean for Climate Change

edit on 22-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Good article.

Pretty much explains a major Obama issue.

The stay is still in place, but the climate law experts I talked to say Scalia’s death greatly boosts the eventual survival chances of the Clean Power Plan. A 4-4 court would guarantee that the lower court ruling would stand—and the D.C. Circuit Court is expected to approve the plan.

Obama can also simply do a window dressing "recess appointment" to possibly get through any SCOTUS ruling if it could be "heard" before the appointment expires.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:36 PM
link   
It was rumored for a long time that Justice Scalia belonged to Opus Dei..

And as mentioned here multiple times...It was Odd that the Ranch Owner (High up in the Order of St. Hubertus) made mention that the pillow was "Over his head"...later clarifying it was "above" his head vs. beneath it...

Why mention it at all?

Well if we were to chase the Opus Dei angle...and again previously mentioned on this thread by others...One of the member rites is to..
"Sleep without a pillow once a week."
www.odan.org...

Could this have been inside baseball language by Poindexter in specifying the pillow thing? A shout out to Opus Dei leadership? Letting them know Scalia died as Opus Dei? Or that he died following Opus Dei rites?

Pure speculation and reaching...but it was odd the way Poindexter felt compelled to mention the pillow placement in his brief description.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

That...and the fact that Conservative Opus Dei fell out of favor with this new Liberal Pope. Two Opus Dei Cardinals have been removed by him recently.
Also, Justice Thomas is rumored to be Opus Dei as well. Justice Thomas not only joined Scalia in not attending a SC meeting with Pope Francis when he was recently in Washington...Justice Thomas spoke a eulogy at Scalia's funeral.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

On that note, there was the hullabaloo with Obama not wearing a necktie when he remarked on Scalia's death. And then we have a necktie with the St. Hubertus symbol on Poindexter while he gave his press statement, under a sweater.

I know it's almost certainly not a meaningful coincidence, but that necktie really struck me since it turned out to have such meaning for him.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   
If any other SC Justices die within the next year (perhaps under similar circumstances)...the next may very well be Justice Thomas.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
This is a photo I found of the El Presidente suite (pre-Scalia's death): Image Link

This is the photo from the day after Scalia died: Image Link

I am curious where all that bedding and the decorative bed pillows went. Not a hint of them in the after pic.
edit on 22-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Actually, it looks like all the bedding and pillows may be piled on the chair to the right of the bed. I can't see the throw pillows, though.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I'm just going to come out and say what I'm thinking. I have no smoking gun proof, but I think Justice Scalia was assassinated in a ritual, the assassination announced to the rest of the Order with imagery and coded words, and those involved given absolution within the week by the Pope himself visiting nearby. Remember, he did meet with businessmen in Juarez/ElPaso which is only a couple of hours away as well as visiting a prison just a couple of days after Scalia was moved to the funeral home in El Paso. This is not an accusation. It is my thoughts based on all the facts, oddities, and actions that we know so far.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

This is a better pic: Image Link

I think it looks like some bedding has been gathered inside the sheet (like a bag) with a pillow on top to kind of hold it together. To my eye, it looks like maybe the bedspread is hidden inside that sheet.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

I zoomed in on the picture above the bed. Do you have any ideas about the painting? Also, the engraved headboard looks interesting.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

I zoomed in on the picture above the bed. Do you have any ideas about the painting? Also, the engraved headboard looks interesting.

No clue. I assume it is some battle scene. I was interested in the little religious icon-looking piece on the wall next to the bed.

I wondered if it might be St. Hubert. There are three visible crosses on the wall in one of the photos I just posted, too.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Remember, he did meet with businessmen in Juarez/ElPaso which is only a couple of hours away as well as visiting a prison just a couple of days after Scalia was moved to the funeral home in El Paso.

Look at this map! Cibola Creek Ranch is in Shafter, TX. How far is Shafter from Juarez where the Pope was?
www.google.com...@30.7598069,-105.2219326,7z/data=!4m8!4m7!1m2!1m1!1s0x86e75ecb3d0b329d:0x b196100549c7974!1m2!1m1!1s0x86eef5eecc33cb15:0x1acf0580cda2e44e!3e0

If you don't think that is a coincidence, then I don't know what is!

Major absolution for a major deed done!!!
edit on 22-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Did you notice the bedside water pitcher with the paper covering the top?

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I am curious where all that bedding and the decorative bed pillows went.

They are decorative, you do not have them on the bed when you sleep in it.... they are possibly behind the doors behind the bed.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
I am curious where all that bedding and the decorative bed pillows went.

They are decorative, you do not have them on the bed when you sleep in it.... they are possibly behind the doors behind the bed.

Could be. I drew no conclusions.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I'd heard it was just over 3 hours apart...much less by plane.

posted on Feb, 22 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Did you notice the bedside water pitcher with the paper covering the top?

I did notice that...but now you have me thinking it may be a code for something. These images are being distributed all over the place and shared, so I have to wonder about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 59  60  61    63  64  65 >>

join