It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
David Shurter at DavidShurter.com has made the accusation that Antonin Scalia was allegedly a predatory pedophile and had abused him as a youngster. He claims that Scalia was at the ranch for underage sex with a teen who had been trafficked and ended up killing him with a knife.

Has anyone ever heard such a thing?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: cfnyaami
Have to check out this Order Of Saint Hubertus.

Poindexter obtained the property in 1988 and began extensively renovating the forts and outbuildings. A third-generation Texan, he runs a Houston-based manufacturing company, J.B. Poindexter & Co. and is a leader in the Order of St. Hubertus, the 17th-century hunting society whose members met at the resort in 2010.
www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Poindexter obtained the property in 1988 and began extensively renovating the forts and outbuildings. A third-generation Texan, he runs a Houston-based manufacturing company, J.B. Poindexter & Co. and is a leader in the Order of St. Hubertus, the 17th-century hunting society whose members met at the resort in 2010.
www.seattletimes.com...

The necktie!

Remember...the stag with a cross between the horns is the symbol for St. Hubertus (Or Hubert)!

Wiki link
edit on 19-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

www.seattletimes.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

www.seattletimes.com...

That's right....it's a hunting order.
I haven't found anything controversial about them in reliable sources.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

It's a Bavarian order.

And I know I saw many crosses on the walls of that ranch. Enough to have given me pause...but then I am not religious and so many crosses would make me feel like I was in a church, not on a weekend vacation.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I doubt you will find much if they operate in a secretive fraternity. But the Illuminati are a Bavarian order, too. Big red flag.

The Bavarian Order of St. Hubertus is centuries older, too.

edit on 19-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Here's a guy that was a member of the Bavarian Illuminati and received the Knight's Cross from the Order of St. Hubert:

Johann Nepomuk von Triva

I imagine there is some tie between the two Orders and it's not anything that will be advertised.

Very interesting stuff, IMO.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The stag is a symbol for Christ, Who tramples and destroys the Devil. Early bestiaries describe the stag as a relentless enemy of snakes. The stag was believed to pursue snakes into their holes or rock crevices, flushing them out by flooding the hole with the breath or water from its mouth, and devouring them.

Because the snake is a symbol of Satan, the stag's war against them made the stag a symbol of Christ and the Catholic in his battle against the evil one. The water used to flush out snakes became symbolic of Christ's wisdom and purity, the Gospel, and the water that flowed from His pierced Side on the Cross.

www.traditioninaction.org...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

In subsequent use, "Illuminati" refers to various organisations which claim or are purported to have links to the original Bavarian Illuminati or similar secret societies, though these links are unsubstantiated.

LInk

I always find there is a network rather than a single umbrella. It's a pyramid scheme.

We only see two sides in this graphic. Honestly, I doubt anyone knows the actual building blocks of the Illuminati.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Pope Francis met with business leaders and held Mass in Juárez on Wednesday.

I wonder who those "business leaders" were and what they and the pope talked about. He also visited a prison.
edit on 19-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 03:30 PM
link   
More on the Order of the Knights of Malta and a brief mention of the Order of St. Hubert:

The only contemporary order of knighthood to include the word ‘sovereign’ in its name is the Sovereign Military Hospitaller Order of St John of Jerusalem of Rhodes and Malta. Sovereignty is here heraldically exemplified by the Grand Master’s use of the closed crown. Its Constitutional Charter and Code explains that the order ‘became sovereign on the islands of Rhodes and later of Malta’, and makes the following statement about its sovereignty: ‘The Order is a subject of international law and exercises sovereign functions.’1

After the earlier mentioned eight orders, Lünig discussed ‘some other orders of knighthood and other orders’. Among these he placed the Russian Order of St. Andrew and the Order of St Hubert, conferred at the time by the Elector of the Palatinate, as well as four other orders: Orden der Fruchtbringenden Gesellschaft, Order des Stern-Kreuzes, Ordens der Liebe des Mädchen and the ‘Constantinian’ Order.26

In conclusion, it can be said that there are great varieties in the greatness of orders and that the meaning of a ‘sovereign order’ has varied greatly too. It should be stressed that there are no reasonable grounds to call any current order ‘sovereign’ apart from the Sovereign Military Order of Malta.

ON THE CONCEPTS OF ‘SOVEREIGN’ AND ‘GREAT’ ORDERS

It seems as though even scholars set the order of Malta above others. More digging needed methinks...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
FYI for Texas Law and protocol which was not followed at all, waiving an autopsy for an unattended death by phone is NOT permitted under Texas law.

www.statutes.legis.state.tx.us/Docs/CR/htm/CR.49.htm

Art. 49.01. DEFINITIONS.
(2) "Inquest" means an investigation into the cause and circumstances
of the death of a person
Art. 49.04. DEATHS REQUIRING AN INQUEST
(a) A justice of the peace shall conduct an inquest into the death
of a person who dies in the county served by the justice if:
(6) the person dies without having been attended by a physician;

This is only a bit of the statute please read for more in depth understanding that any death of this type must have an autopsy done.

I would wager to say that something stinks here.
edit on 19-2-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'm watching a rebroadcast of Pastor Paul Begley's program that was done earlier today. His guests were Doug and Joe Hagmann (of Hagmann and Hagmann). They were talking about Scalia's death, and according to their sources, Pastor Paul was told that there will be another vacancy on the Supreme Court during the remainder of Obama's term.

He couldn't/wouldn't say how this vacancy would occur, whether it be due to a death or resignation, but if he is correct, I am very concerned.

They MUST secure Scalia's body before it is cremated. Isn't there a way a judge can intervene and take custody of Scalia's body?

I'm going to listen to the rest of the interview and will report back on anything else of significance.

P.S. The point during which they started talking about another vacancy was at about 24 minutes into the video:

Here's the link:

edit on 19-2-2016 by dianajune because: left out time frame - they started talking about the upcoming vacancy at about 24 minutes into the video

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

How did he know there would be another vacancy?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   
If it hasn't already been said: The pillow was not "on his face" (per Alex Jones) or on top of his head, it was above his head, the police have since clarified: it was between his head and the head board.

Questions arose Saturday when Presidio County Judge Cinderela Guevara pronounced Scalia dead from afar, which is permitted under Texas law. The judge also decided against an autopsy in part because it was what the family wanted, she said – and in part because the county sheriff told her “there were no signs of foul play or struggle, and that it appeared that Justice Scalia had died peacefully in his sleep.”

An initial report from the resort said Scalia was found in the bed with “a pillow over his head.” Police have since pointed out it was above his head.

“I think enough disclosures were made and what I said precisely was accurate. He had a pillow over his head, not over his face as some have been saying,” Cibolo Creek Ranch owner John Poindexter told CNN. “The pillow was against the headboard and over his head when he was discovered. He looked like someone who had had a restful night’s sleep. There was no evidence of anything else.”

Source

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

www.seattletimes.com...

The necktie!

Remember...the stag with a cross between the horns is the symbol for St. Hubertus (Or Hubert)!

Wiki link

You will like this...

Remember Wallace Rogers? Attendee from the flight logs I found?
When I was searching for him he was sometimes referred to as Wallace "happy" Rogers..

Associated Businesses: Buckhorn Investors, Gp, Llc,
The Texas Order Of Saint Hubertus

publicrecords.directory...

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

AND...wait for it...the other attendee I found through the private plane logs..

Texas Order of St. Hubertus tax logs

The Texas Order of Saint Hubertus, shall automatically upon the adoption of these by-laws become charter members in good standing of the new incorporated Order. Their names are as follows: 23 CITIZENAUDIT.ORG PAGE #6 Holt Atherton Dan Auld Dolph ancoe, Jr. C. L. Browning Clare T. Budge James H. Calvert W. R. Cammack J .M. Cavender, Jr. John Connally Garner Fuller J.C. Gordon Vincent 1. Hack Frank G. Huntress, Jr. Harry D. Jersig A. J. Lewis

www.citizenaudit.org...

So I am able to figure out from private plane registrations/flight logs two of the attendees out of 35...and they are both members of the Order of St. Hubertus? Plus Poindexter, the ranch owner?

This might have been an meeting of the order of St. Huberus..

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:05 PM
link   

He was citing a law enforcement source he wouldn't identify.

I'm still listening to the interview and have more to post about it. Hopefully in a few minutes.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

I do 'like' this! You are amazing at researching these details. Good on you. Very, very good.

I find the hunting brotherhood...kill, ritual, secret...thing to be interesting, notwithstanding the "animal" hunting that normally takes place on the property.

The type of hunting this fraternal organization celebrates seems like it could be far more profound to me.

A 600 year old Bavarian hunting order. it's interesting.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join