It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Has anyone heard of this recent discrimination case involving Poindexter's company that the Supreme court refused to hear?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I don't know who those guests were.

I don't know what the meet-up was really all about.

I don't know why Scalia was brought there for sure.

But, I do find it strangely coincidental that the Pope has been weighing in on American politics and he has been in the very area where Scalia was found dead just last Saturday and supposedly embalmed Sunday. El Paso is two hours away by car and by private jet or helicopter just an hour or less.

How coincidental.

edit on 18-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

2 hours? Juarez is 5 mins from ElPaso.

This whole thing stinks, the Pope has a 50 ft wall surrounding his house, what a joke.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: dianajune
They were saying on Alex Jones' program today that every guest at that resort has to sign an agreement of sorts acknowledging that due to the isolated area in which it is located, medical care would be hours away.

So you believe a random person phoning up Alex Jones....

No. This was one of his reporters who actually went there.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Did they say who they spoke with?

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Has anyone heard of this recent discrimination case involving Poindexter's company that the Supreme court refused to hear?

Do you mean this? If so, the plot thickens:

Justice Antonin Scalia was taking a free vacation at the exclusive Cibolo Creek Ranch in West Texas when he was found dead inside a guest room Saturday. The trip, the Washington Post reports, was a gift from the ranch’s owner, who just last year obtained a favorable result from the Supreme Court.

The 30,000-acre hunting ranch, located around 30 miles from the Mexican border in the West Texas town of Shafter, is also the home of owner John B. Poindexter, who owns the Houston-based manufacturing firm J.B. Poindexter & Co.

The two men already had a tenuous connection outside of the ranch. Last year, an age discrimination suit filed against the Mic Group, a subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter & Co., reached the Supreme Court, which declined to hear the case.

Source

I hope someone will take possession of Scalia's body - forcibly if need be - and take it to Bethesda for a prompt examination. This is getting worse.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Do you mean this? If so, the plot thickens:

Justice Antonin Scalia was taking a free vacation at the exclusive Cibolo Creek Ranch in West Texas when he was found dead inside a guest room Saturday. The trip, the Washington Post reports, was a gift from the ranch’s owner, who just last year obtained a favorable result from the Supreme Court.

The 30,000-acre hunting ranch, located around 30 miles from the Mexican border in the West Texas town of Shafter, is also the home of owner John B. Poindexter, who owns the Houston-based manufacturing firm J.B. Poindexter & Co.

The two men already had a tenuous connection outside of the ranch. Last year, an age discrimination suit filed against the Mic Group, a subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter & Co., reached the Supreme Court, which declined to hear the case.

Source

I hope someone will take possession of Scalia's body - forcibly if need be - and take it to Bethesda for a prompt examination. This is getting worse.

Interesting...

(although I am skeptical about Bethesda after JFK....)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

Did they say who they spoke with?

So far I've seen interviews with Judge Cinderela, and a former deputy sheriff who I believe is running against the current Sheriff. He said he would have ordered an autopsy. Another reporter went to the funeral home in El Paso & spoke with the person who embalmed Scalia. This was off-camera. Apparently they flushed his body fluids down the drain. Literally. One would think that would be against health codes.

I haven't had a chance to watch all of the reports, so there may be more out there.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They need to do something before he is cremated. I heard that cremation was requested in his will. I don't know if that is correct or not.

I would like to see a copy of that will.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals
a reply to: queenofswords

2 hours? Juarez is 5 mins from ElPaso.

This whole thing stinks, the Pope has a 50 ft wall surrounding his house, what a joke.

Oh, that's right. Juarez is just across the border from El Paso. Together, they almost make one big city. The Cibola ranch is about two hours by car to El Paso. By helicopter or private plane, just a hop-skip-and-a-jump.

For all we know, those "guests" may have been Vatican operatives or facilitators for some agenda. Jorge Bergoglio (Pope Francis) has been accused in the past of horrific deeds involving kidnapping, torture, and murder. I don't know. You can read about it here:www.globalresearch.ca...

Perhaps he is a "ends justify the means" kind of guy.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:24 PM
link   

They need to do something before he is cremated. I heard that cremation was requested in his will. I don't know if that is correct or not.

I would like to see a copy of that will.

My mom was cremated per her wishes but died due to medical negligence. We respected her wishes and did not ask for an autopsy -- we were in shock when asked if we wanted one.

Regret.

I think you want to do everything your loved one wanted, but it is difficult to fathom that something might have happened that could have influenced your loved one's intentions.

It would have taken some serious honesty by my mom's doctor to have convinced us to consent to an autopsy, at the time. It sounds like no one has given the family one reason to consider doing an autopsy.

An autopsy should have been conducted per the decision of the justice of the peace. Guevara failed that family when they needed someone not emotionally attached to make a sound and reasonable decision.

This is my opinion and I stand by it.

edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
another twist.

Drug Traffickers Are Reopening Old Routes in Texas Badlands (Published: February 7, 1992)

and
Marfa Boarder Patrol Station

I'd like to know how many guns and how many drugs pass through that 68 miles of border. I'd be willing to bet it's a lot.

(On a related note...I also want to know the same about Joe Arapaio's area, too. That man is CIA and 100% controlled opposition.)

ETA: They've been trading guns and drugs since the Mena incidents...the Bushes, Clintons, and the CIA.
edit on 18-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Poindexter is referring Scalia as a friend and/or colleague.
We know Scalia was not a friend...so how was he Poindexter's colleague?
Here is more on this discrimination suit.

Last year, The Mic Group, a subsidiary of J.B. Poindexter, was named in an age discrimination suit. When the suit reached the Supreme Court on an appeal by the plaintiff, the Court declined to listen to the case, ending the suit in Poindexter’s favor.

In the wake of Scalia’s death, Poindexter confirmed that the Justice was invited as a guest. An insider who is familiar with the ranch’s operations said that the ranch has events two to three times a year, where friends and associates of Poindexter are welcomed onto the ranch for an all-inclusive vacation.

“I did not pay for the Justice’s trip to Cibolo Creek Ranch. He was an invited guest, along with a friend, just like 35 others,” said Poindexter in an email to the Washington Post. “The Justice was treated no differently by me, as no one was charged for activities, room and board, beverages, etc. That is a 22-year policy.’’

Although Poindexter said that Scalia’s trip was a tradition offered to friends and colleagues at the ranch, its close proximity to Poindexter’s favorable Supreme Court decision makes the free stay instantly suspicious.

deadstate.org...

edit on 18-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:09 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's a possible example of a controlled opposition story (from IAMTAT's reference)

so bizarre it will make most people automatically dismiss any conspiracy theory !!

End Times lunatic Rick Wiles thinks Obama killed Scalia in a Pagan human sacrifice

“The 13th was the 44th day of 2016, Obama is the 44th president of the United States, so you have this numerology thing taking place.”

This confirms it I guess !!
Hmmm

edit on Feb-18-2016 by xuenchen because: fabian_plot (o)-(o)

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   

“I did not pay for the Justice’s trip to Cibolo Creek Ranch. He was an invited guest, along with a friend, just like 35 others,” said Poindexter in an email to the Washington Post. “The Justice was treated no differently by me, as no one was charged for activities, room and board, beverages, etc. That is a 22-year policy.’’

I wonder, wonder, wonder if the 'friend' was Scalia's personal attorney!

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

a reply to: IAMTAT

Here's a possible example of a controlled opposition story (from IAMTAT's reference)

so bizarre it will make most people automatically dismiss any conspiracy theory !!

End Times lunatic Rick Wiles thinks Obama killed Scalia in a Pagan human sacrifice

“The 13th was the 44th day of 2016, Obama is the 44th president of the United States, so you have this numerology thing taking place.”

This confirms it I guess !!
Hmmm

Not murdered because of numbers...but perhaps a particular day was chosen for some numerical significance.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Makes sense.

posted on Feb, 18 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Scalia's sons were attorneys. I can't help but say he was foolish for not giving one of them power of attorney and entrusting that duty to a non-family member.

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join