It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

I am in that rare .5 percent you speak of, we definitely are a rare, odd breed....

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
You put so much faith in a autopsy!
the CIA have controle of the people who do the autopsys.

one time my brother was play fighting with me.
he put a pillow ove my face.
I just breath'd slow till he got bord!
not that easy to kill? its the panik that kills you!
try it

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:04 AM
link   
a reply to: TorqueyThePig

I was hoping one of the LEO's here would respond.

Given his status/notoriety... In Florida would any other action take place? Other than notifying the Federal Govt/Law enforcement?

This just seems lacking, IMHO.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Hi SO,

I posted that article in another thread last night so I'm glad you made a thread about it. The owner also said the sheets were not rumpled AT ALL.

So, it's a little strange. It's possible that if you're having a heart attack your movements would cause the pillow to fall over your head (I said head and not face but it's also possible the owner meant face). But, then again, if that happened the sheets would be rumpled. Would he also be resting peacefully with his hands folded over, too?

The Presidio Judge Cinderela Guevara (who pronounced him dead over the phone) told the Dallas news that it was a heart attack but then back-tracked and claimed they misquoted her. However, she also told ABC news the same thing, that it was a myocardial infarction. What gives?

His door was also locked. If you're invited to the ranch with friends would you lock your door?

I would LOVE to see who was on this guest list!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Would a murderer who didn't want it to be known that he was murdered, leave the pillow there like that?
Would a murderer who did want to be known leave himself in the small group of people who would have access to do it in this manner, do it in this manner?

Maybe Poindexter is part of the cabal who prevented the autopsy and are trying to provoke a scandel and he is just lying
Why did it take a day for this to come out?
Maybe he killed himself, As he went to sleep he had his pillow over his head with his arms folded lightly across the top of the pillow . As he slowly as he fell asleep, quitely suffocated, his arms then naturally slide off the pillow and out to his sides.

What's any of it matter. Some will believe this and some will believe that and all will hash over the details. The only thing to watch now is how all of the 'players' attempt to manipulate it in their favor.

A killer would probably not leave a pillow over his victim's head unless he was startled by a knock on the door. Remember, the owner knocked and tried the door, only for it to be locked. They left to go hunting and didn't check again until a few hours later.

How long was he dead?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:09 AM
link   
As I said in another thread, this is hinky as hell.

When I first heard of his death, even without all of the totally bizarre details yet revealed, my instant thought (knowing the cases before the court and the contentious election at hand with issues like citizenship and Super Delegates) was that his death was pretty dang convenient. Add to it the odd circumstances of his death and it's simply, literally - unbelievable.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sometimes when I am sick I put pillow on head to ease the pain. Maybe he was having difficult time before death.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

Guevara told ABC News she talked to Scalia's doctor in Washington, D.C., who told her he had been sick and had been at his office Wednesday and Thursday before going on the hunting trip Friday.

Link

A 79 year old overweight man who suffered numerous chronic illnesses, who by the way was already not feeling well before going on the trip and made several visits to his Doctor's office the same week he died.....what a conspiracy!

Sure, but the owner said Scalia was very entertaining. He made no mention of not feeling well before going to bed, only that he was tired.

I wonder who said he was feeling ill before retiring to his room?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

The judge suffered from PWSDS. PWSDS (Pillow Wearing Sudden Death Syndrome) is common in those who are also overweight, do secret stuff, are involved in politics and live in the USA.

The obvious necessity to revise every case he was involved in is now...obvious.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Meanwhile, Guevara acknowledged that she pronounced Scalia dead by phone, without seeing his body. Instead, she spoke to law enforcement officials at the scene — who assured her “there were no signs of foul play” — and Scalia’s physician in Washington, who said that the 79-year-old justice suffered from a host of chronic conditions.

Does that seem normal to anyone?

That 79 year olds who are overweight suffer from chronic medical conditions which ultimately lead to a person's death?

Yes it seems absolutely normal to me.

And, therefore, you would probably tend to look no further. Case closed. But, what if....? Hopefully, there are people in charge that might actually think about the "what if" considering Scalia's demise has opened up a huge opportunity to skew things in a particular direction.....and the timing is so...well...untimely.

Well I don't know...It was Scalias' own family that refused to have an autopsy done on him...maybe his family is in on it too I guess?

Maybe they were threatened. Unlikely, but it's a possibility.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: game over man

originally posted by: Sremmos80
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

You really know how 99.5 percent of people sleep?

Texas is totally the perfect place to off a conservative icon....

Do you lie restfully in unwrinkled after getting suffocated?

Just a thing called common sense. You understand much of that? Common sense dictates little ideas like people don't sleep with pillows on top of their heads. I have never heard of a single person in the world who must sleep with a pillow covering their head.
And I would bet you haven't either, unless you feel at this moment you might need to invent one to hold up the veracity of your reply to me.

Give me a break...the dude was rich, he probably has 5 or so pillows on the bed...have you heard of throw pillows? He could have been so tired that he didn't take the throw pillows off or fluff up the regular pillows, collapsed on the bed and the pillow slipped up on top of his head comfortably.

However hiding your head under a pillow is very common. Lot's of people do this if they are not feeling well, or children when they are scared. Usually while sleeping on their side or stomach.

So his hotel room was haunted. He was in bed...saw a spooky ghost...covered his face with the pillow because it was so scary...and then he became so terrified that he died of fear.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl
Unless he was under Dr's care and his Dr is willing to sign the death certificate, there should be an autopsy. This was an unattended death and its automatic in most states to have at the very least a post mortem examination because the coroner or medical examiner in that county or state will be signing the DC.
Fishy

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Senate Democrats previously passed resolution against election-year Supreme Court recess appointments

www.washingtonpost.com... ourt-recess-appointments/

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The pillow over the head is so obvious. Could it really have been left their by mistake? Assuming he was laying face up toward the ceiling.

edit on 15-2-2016 by Logarock because: n

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

Here's another option...Scalia wasn't smothered by a professional hit-man or government-sponsored assassin, but some mentally-unstable and highly partisan liberal employee at the hotel. This employee saw his chance to change the balance of the Supreme Court in favor of his political worldview; he had a key...snuck in at night...smothered the Justice...panicked when he realized what he had actually done and left without removing the pillow.
edit on 15-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Just a thing called common sense. You understand much of that? Common sense dictates little ideas like people don't sleep with pillows on top of their heads. I have never heard of a single person in the world who must sleep with a pillow covering their head.
And I would bet you haven't either, unless you feel at this moment you might need to invent one to hold up the veracity of your reply to me.

Give me a break...the dude was rich, he probably has 5 or so pillows on the bed...have you heard of throw pillows? He could have been so tired that he didn't take the throw pillows off or fluff up the regular pillows, collapsed on the bed and the pillow slipped up on top of his head comfortably.

However hiding your head under a pillow is very common. Lot's of people do this if they are not feeling well, or children when they are scared. Usually while sleeping on their side or stomach.

So his hotel room was haunted. He was in bed...saw a spooky ghost...covered his face with the pillow because it was so scary...and then he became so terrified that he died of fear.

He was hunting in Marfa, Texas. Maybe he saw the Marfa lights?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
a reply to: ketsuko

Senate Democrats previously passed resolution against election-year Supreme Court recess appointments

www.washingtonpost.com... ourt-recess-appointments/

Again this is election year RECESS appointments, appointments made while the Congress is not in session.

How many times are you guys going to repeat this as if it affects the next 11 months?
edit on 15-2-2016 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He was hunting in Marfa, Texas. Maybe he saw the Marfa lights?

en.wikipedia.org...

Death by 'Ball Lightning'.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Logarock
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

The pillow over the head is so obvious. Could it really have been left their by mistake? Assuming he was laying face up toward the ceiling.

Here's another scenario:

He was struggling with his attacker on the floor, died, and then was placed on the bed with his hands folded, his clothes and bed sheets smoothed out. After being placed on the bed the killer left. The pillow then fell over his head.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Loretta Lynch for Scalia's replacement? In the news today, that's who they're suggesting might also be a replacement.

edit on 15-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join