It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 39
<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: Indigo5
a reply to: IAMTAT

Just cuz I can't help myself...following the your Masonic secret meeting theory..That might account for the unusually ordered manner the body was found in? Ritualistic almost?...Not a wrinkle to be had and his hands clasped across his torso..

I asked earlier in this thread about the folded hands and got no answer. What did Poindexter mean by 'his hands were folded across the sheets"? I don't know how a body moves after the heart stops beating. Would that position be maintained, or does it require that someone place his arms and hands in that position?

While I do not know for certain what he meant...what I picture is Justice Scalia laying on his back, sheets pulled up to maybe his torso and his hands, fingers intertwined, clasped and resting near his rib-cage...otherwise posed as someone would be for an open-casket viewing..

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This is all so strange when you take time to think about it.

I have read so many articles in the last couple of days, so I can't remember which one it was, but one of them said that his body was not moved to the funeral home till midnight. A gray hearse had left earlier in the day as a decoy, but his body was not in it. So, Scalia laid in repose all day long until midnight.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Glad you noticed that.
Poindexter secretly wanted to assure all high-ranking Freemasons to know the Justice's body was laid out according to ritual.

Funeral Grand Honors

Both arms are crossed on the breast, the left uppermost, and the palms of the hands sharply
striking the shoulders. The hands are then raised above the head, palms to the front, and then let
fall upon the thighs.

grandlodgeofiowa.org...

edit on 17-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Listening to the news this morning it is sounding like the family didn't want the autopsy. If anything was hidden it was probably that he had very bad health & covered it up or he was taking a lot of pharm drugs. Won't be surprised if it comes out he had serious heart problems.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Guevara is giving conflicting stories:

"Guevera told the Associated Press that, although she did make the conclusion over the phone, she first consulted with Scalia's personal physician and local and federal investigators, who said there were no signs of foul play."

www.foxnews.com...

In another article says she called his doctor AFTER reaching out to Scalia's attorney:

www.washingtonpost.com...

In another article I remember saying his doctor returned her call around 8pm...

So, which is it?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Considering that his body was not taken to the funeral home until midnight (I think it arrived in El Paso around 3:30 Sunday a.m.), do you think there was a funeral rite at the resort?

Presidio County Justice of the Peace Juanita Bishop, whose precinct includes the ranch, remembers driving up Interstate 67 Saturday morning and noticing an unusually high number of private jets at the ranch property. She figured celebrities or dignitaries were gathering at the ranch for the long weekend.
www.usatoday.com...
edit on 17-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21
Listening to the news this morning it is sounding like the family didn't want the autopsy. If anything was hidden it was probably that he had very bad health & covered it up or he was taking a lot of pharm drugs. Won't be surprised if it comes out he had serious heart problems.

Judges and Pharmaceuticals are a complex and highly sensitive space..

If it became public that he was taking medications that in any way could be claimed to have effected his judgment, some discontent attorneys/cases would demand a retrial. They might not succeed, but not before dragging his entire medical history and questioning his state of mind in the courts. It would difficult for the family watch his legacy derided or diminished..

that might be the reasoning for the no autopsy decision from the family

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Considering that his body was not taken to the funeral home until midnight (I think it arrived in El Paso around 3:30 Sunday a.m.), do you think there was a funeral rite at the resort?

Presidio County Justice of the Peace Juanita Bishop, whose precinct includes the ranch, remembers driving up Interstate 67 Saturday morning and noticing an unusually high number of private jets at the ranch property. She figured celebrities or dignitaries were gathering at the ranch for the long weekend.
www.usatoday.com...

Yes...they called a catholic priest and gave him last rites, despite him being already dead..

Sometime after 3 p.m., the Rev. Mike Alcuino of the Santa Teresa de Jesús Church in Presidio arrived at the ranch to administer the last rites to Justice Scalia, a Catholic.

“It was just proper to call in a Catholic priest for the last rites,” Father Alcuino said on Sunday. He said that he had been alone with Justice Scalia when he performed the rites, which took about 10 minutes.

aleteia.org...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: blujack21

And we still have no verified proof the family said anything to anybody.

Everything is coming from Judge "Cinderella" via the local MSM, and parroted by the national MSM.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   

According to news reports:

No proof of anything.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Glad you noticed that.
Poindexter secretly wanted to assure all high-ranking Freemasons to know the Justice's body was laid out according to ritual.

Funeral Grand Honors

Both arms are crossed on the breast, the left uppermost, and the palms of the hands sharply
striking the shoulders. The hands are then raised above the head, palms to the front, and then let
fall upon the thighs.

grandlodgeofiowa.org...

Do you know anything about the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks?

I ask because Poindexter's necktie looks to have some Elk symbol on it:

A close up of his tie:

Symbols for the Benevolent and Protective Order of Elk (note the star between the elk horn theme):

Apparently the Elks adopted many masonic-like rituals: Link

I don't claim to know anything nefarious about the Elks other than secrecy is involved in their organization (not necessarily nefarious though), but I thought I would pass it along since I noticed it.

ETA: By the way, the 'clock' used by the Elk's represents 'The Eleventh Hour.'

edit on 17-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
As somebody who suffers from frequent headaches I sometimes put a pillow over my head, Anything resting on my forehead helps put pressure on it and sooth the pain.

I don't sleep with it on my head but say he had a fever then a massive heart attack during it.

We'll never know.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

What is the white flag with an 'F' on it under the Texas flag?

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

What is the white flag with an 'F' on it under the Texas flag?

No clue...

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The Elks sound like a very benevolent close knit organization of like-minded folks. The famous Elks listed on the above page is interesting.

This is now making me wonder about several things. I won't openly speculate just yet.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
www.washingtonpost.com...

From that link: "After that, Guevara said, she reached out to Scalia’s attorney, who said “that the family requested that there be no autopsy, that they believed Justice Scalia had died of natural causes, and they preferred there be no delay in the return of Justice Scalia’s remains to Virginia."

I would love to know who his attorney is because that would be the person who could waive HIPAA privacy laws and allow Scalia's medical records to be made public.

Not even his family could do that. I know because I had to go to probate court and be named adimintratrix to my mom's estate before her medical records could be released to me. That took six months.

edit on 17-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

And maybe we should wonder how Cinderella knew who to call.

Love the old phrase "reach out".

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:40 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

The Elks sound like a very benevolent close knit organization of like-minded folks. The famous Elks listed on the above page is interesting.

This is now making me wonder about several things. I won't openly speculate just yet.

Agree, the famous Elk list is very interesting, indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Good catch.
Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is connected to Scottish Rite Masonry.

posted on Feb, 17 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Good catch.
Benevolent and Protective Order of Elks is connected to Scottish Rite Masonry.

Maybe this is why we have all the mystery in this case.

new topics

top topics

<< 36  37  38    40  41  42 >>

join