It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

When Scalia arrived Friday, they said he rode in the truck on the hunt, but did not shoot. He got out a couple of times to view the area though.

Maybe he was not going to do any shooting himself due to his tennis injury, but loved being among the hunters and participating vicariously.

Maybe he was there for some other reason, and hunting was just the excuse.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Ok, thanks for clarifying that. I thought he actually took part in the shoot. My mistake.

Even so, to make such a trip being in supposed poor health doesn't wash with me.

It seems to me that I read in a report (can't remember the source) that Scalia had a map of that ranch & the surrounding area, and it looked as if he perused it prior to his "death." Maybe he was looking for real estate in that part of Texas. I don't know.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

Look in some of the shooting forums and you'll see a bunch of people talking about bow hunting or rifle/shotgun hunting with bad shoulders. Most of them are able to with no problems at all other than a little more pain, that ibuprofen takes care of. If given the choice between living and being treated like an invalid, I'm going with living. It looks like he did too.
edit on 2/16/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
A hunting trip btw is an excellent opportunity for an accident.

Maybe that was the idea but Scalia didn’t go out far enough on the hunting grounds so plan b was enacted.

The pillow plan

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Scalia was there by specific invite from democratic donor and businessman, John Poindexter.
This was to be a 'Private Party' of 35 people (characterized by Poindexter as "like-minded" to Justice Scalia).

It's seeming more and more, that this 'Private' gathering was set up exclusively for Justice Scalia...but why? For what occasion?

I, for one, would love to know the names of the other 33 invited guests.
edit on 16-2-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Even so, to make such a trip being in supposed poor health doesn't wash with me.

Justice Scalia was a lot of things...but a stay at home and watch TV...follow Doctors orders type? Hell no.

He did extensive travelling when not serving on the bench.

Other notes...Serious heart issues do not only present as chest pain...they can and do present as shoulder pain also..His heart could have been on the way out for 48 hours before he arrived. The MRI showing the previous rotator cuff injury inflamed or otherwise could have been misleading and a miss-match.

I see a ton of hyperbole around here, but yet to see anything to hang a conspiracy around...

Hell...You guys aren't even asking interesting questions...Just shouting about the Justice of the Peace claiming she is some maniac...

How about some questions based in fact? At least that might lead somewhere interesting...

Was he prescribed meds during his doctors visit on Thursday? If so, what?

Why didn't his son accompany him on the trip as was originally planned?

Why did he tell his usual US Marshall service unit that accompanies him while travelling to stay home? Did he do this often?

Who did he know there prior to the trip?

I don't see any conspiracy, but if I was to investigate, a few of the above questions would be interesting to have answered.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Scalia was there by specific invite from democratic donor and businessman, John Poindexter.
This was to be a 'Private Party' of 35 people (characterized by Poindexter as "like-minded" to Justice Scalia).

It's seeming more and more, that this 'Private' gathering was set up exclusively for Justice Scalia...but why? For what occasion?

Questions...

You characterize Ranch Owner Poindexter as a democratic donor? Has he also donated to GOP candidates or campaigns?

Please cite your sources (original please...not Right-wing ramble stories)

Was Scalia paid to be there?

Did Poindexter charge attendees a premium to meet the Justice?

link   
DP
edit on 16-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

link   
DP

link   
DP

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Make that a quadruple post!

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We have asked those. We have also asked who might be on the guest list. Did anyone at the party hold a grudge against him?

We are talking about Justice Guerva ,about why she felt it unnecessary to order an autopsy for a man who died alone with a pillow over his head. The links provided in previous posts show she has done this before. If Sheriff Dominguez assured her there was no foul play, why did she take his word for it? I provided a link to show that his police force is questionable so it casts doubt on the story.

I never called her a maniac but it was not her place to tell a mom her daughters death was because she didn't accept Jesus as her savior! That's just nuts.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Questions...

You characterize Ranch Owner Poindexter as a democratic donor? Has he also donated to GOP candidates or campaigns?

Please cite your sources (original please...not Right-wing ramble stories)

Was Scalia paid to be there?

Did Poindexter charge attendees a premium to meet the Justice?

As far as I know...he donated only to Democrats; I know he was financially backing two local candidates for congress. Possible, as a businessman, he did donate to Republicans, though.

Was Scalia a paying guest? Don't know...but if he was personally invited by the owner...and given the top suite (El Presidente)...it appears he was a guest of honor.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

DP

It's called a "meet and greet." Money may or may not have changed hands, but meeting Scalia, not hunting, was probably the point. The other participants may have wantednto lobby him about a specific case, or just wanted to know where he stood on some issues. Either way, it explains why the situation is being handled discretely.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Poindexter told the news that he paid for his guests to be there. "I paid for it all," I believe he was quoted.

edit on 16-2-2016 by texasgirl because: Spelling

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Is the Washington Post a 'right-wing ramble stories' generator?

I don't know if they are, but they do say this:

Owner John Poindexter obtained the property in 1988 and undertook an extensive renovation of the forts and outbuildings. A third-generation Texan, Poindexter runs a Houston-based manufacturing company, J.B. Poindexter & Co. and is a leader in the Order of St. Hubertus, the 17th-century hunting society whose members gathered at the resort in 2010.

Poindexter has occasionally made political donations to Democrats, according to the Federal Election Commission. Beneficiaries of his wealth included former representatives Ciro Rodriguez (D-Tex.) and Pete Gallego (D-Tex.), the latter of whom was defeated by Rep. Will Hurd (R-Tex.) in 2014.

So, maybe he's not a massive donor, but the ones listed here all are on the D side of the 'aisle' for those who still actually think that there is a difference between Rs & Ds.

I'm sure one can go looking further, but this seems pretty straight forward.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

Poindexter told the news that he paid for his guests to be there. "I paid for it all," I believe he was quoted.

Interesting. VERY interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   

OOps.

Justice Scalia Dies At Ranch Resort Owned By Democrat Party Donor & Obama Award Winner

The photo below is Barack Obama shaking hands with a man by the name of John Poindexter, a Texas millionaire businessman also noted for being a donor to the Democrat Party and who also received an award from Barack Obama related to his military service in Vietnam.

Poindexter is the owner of the very Cibolo Creek Ranch Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia was found dead at earlier this week.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

Do we know for certain that it was Sheriff Dominguez who was the responding officer?

If so, that really does add to the stink.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: dianajune

Justice Scalia was a lot of things...but a stay at home and watch TV...follow Doctors orders type? Hell no.

He did extensive travelling when not serving on the bench.

Other notes...Serious heart issues do not only present as chest pain...they can and do present as shoulder pain also..His heart could have been on the way out for 48 hours before he arrived. The MRI showing the previous rotator cuff injury inflamed or otherwise could have been misleading and a miss-match.

I see a ton of hyperbole around here, but yet to see anything to hang a conspiracy around...

Hell...You guys aren't even asking interesting questions...Just shouting about the Justice of the Peace claiming she is some maniac...

How about some questions based in fact? At least that might lead somewhere interesting...

Was he prescribed meds during his doctors visit on Thursday? If so, what?

Why didn't his son accompany him on the trip as was originally planned?

Why did he tell his usual US Marshall service unit that accompanies him while travelling to stay home? Did he do this often?

Who did he know there prior to the trip?

I don't see any conspiracy, but if I was to investigate, a few of the above questions would be interesting to have answered.

Those are all good questions. We are told in media sources that the US Marshalls do not have to accompany a justice while on vacation. Did Scalia actually TELL them not to come. One source I read said they weren't at the resort, but were somewhere nearby. So, which is it. Good question to ask.

I wondered about the reason his son did not accompany him, as well. Haven't read anything about the why except that something came up at the last minute and a friend went in his place. What was that "something"? Was it something that is legit or did someone set that "something" in motion to cause him to back out? Another good question.

Who did he know at the resort? Several have brought that up here, but no answers have been forthcoming. We know Poindexter met Scalia twice, at least once in Washington at some event and that a mutual friend recommended Poindexter invite Scalia. We have yet to find out who that mutual friend was. Another good question.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join