It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Earlier in the thread there are links to Guevara's statement correcting the record on cause of death.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I know at least two police officers were killed in one of their robberies and I know at least three of their own activists were killed in a bombing plot. Please don't defend these thugs who now wear ties and pantsuits.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   
double post
edit on 16-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: dianajune

Agreed. Now all of a sudden, the Daily Mail came out with a report claiming that he was ill....had bp issues and heart trouble and was too ill for surgery.

All the Daily Mail is printing is the same parroting from Judge "Cinderella". The entire MSM is taking her word as absolute truth.

I still can't figure out how Judge "Cinderella" made any sane determinations over cell phone conversations.

I'm not finding any actual statements from any real doctors anywhere including any that may be Scalia's "doctor".

The whole thing is controlled.

Wild.

This is the same woman who told a mother she prayed to God to find out whether her daughter commited suicide and that God didn't answer that question. But that God told her the real tragedy was that her daughter died without receiving Jesus in her heart.

What kind of asinine response is that?! Let's blame the mom, right? This judge sounds like she has a few screws loose!

The only one who could say one way or the other if a person died in Christ is the Lord Himself. How insensitive of that Judge - "Cinderela" no less - to make such a statement to a grieving mother.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl

originally posted by: xuenchen

Agreed. Now all of a sudden, the Daily Mail came out with a report claiming that he was ill....had bp issues and heart trouble and was too ill for surgery.

All the Daily Mail is printing is the same parroting from Judge "Cinderella". The entire MSM is taking her word as absolute truth.

I still can't figure out how Judge "Cinderella" made any sane determinations over cell phone conversations.

I'm not finding any actual statements from any real doctors anywhere including any that may be Scalia's "doctor".

The whole thing is controlled.

Wild.

This is the same woman who told a mother she prayed to God to find out whether her daughter commited suicide and that God didn't answer that question. But that God told her the real tragedy was that her daughter died without receiving Jesus in her heart.

What kind of asinine response is that?! Let's blame the mom, right? This judge sounds like she has a few screws loose!

The only one who could say one way or the other if a person died in Christ is the Lord Himself. How insensitive of that Judge - "Cinderela" no less - to make such a statement to a grieving mother.

It was her way of deflecting blame for not doing a rape kit or autopsy on the daughter. I wouldn't trust anything coming out of this judge's mouth.

A question: Did the other JOPs say they were called to the Cibolo Ranch or did Sheriff Dominguez only call Guevera?
edit on 16-2-2016 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

I know at least two police officers were killed in one of their robberies

The robberies were not a Weatherman action.

and I know at least three of their own activists were killed in a bombing plot.

Three died because they got clumsy making a bomb. It was not a planned action.

Please don't defend these thugs who now wear ties and pantsuits.

These "thugs" always gave sufficient warning to allow people to evacuate. Meanwhile, LBJ and RMN were carpet bombing whole villages in Southeast Asia. Who were the real tie wearing thugs? [/off topic]
edit on 16-2-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I read through that report. It was lengthy but well worth it. This judge needs to be investigated, not only for how she handled that particular case but others including Scalia. From what I heard Alex Jones say yesterday, this young lady and Scalia aren't the only ones in which Judge Guevara made such rulings.

The Daily Mail put out a report yesterday that claimed Scalia had trouble with blood pressure, his heart and was too weak for surgery. I went on Twitter last night and posted my 2 cents worth, saying that I don't buy it. If he was truly sick, then why would he take this trip alone, and not even have a security detail or medical personnel?

Someone tweeted me back and said he probably did so against the advice of his doctor (I'm paraphrasing here, but that's what she meant). In my response, which I also sent to Joe Biggs, I mentioned how this can't be right and it's impossible for someone to go hunting or use a firearm AND have a bad shoulder because of the recoil.

Therefore, he wasn't in such a bad shape he couldn't have made the trip.

So now they're claiming it was due to poor health? How convenient. If this was what they said from the get-go and the stories were consistent I might buy it. But their stories about Scalia's passing keep changing. Give me a break.

I say it was murder until they prove otherwise. Especially under such questionable circumstances.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
geez......did anyone think that someone is lying????.....Poindexter is a convicted Watergate felon, no less.....
edit on 16-2-2016 by jimmyx because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
geez......did anyone think that someone is lying????.....Poindexter is a convicted Watergate felon, no less.....

Wrong Poindexter.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

The gist of the matter as it relates to this thread and topic is that there ARE radical people and/or government operatives that have and will murder for their cause.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: jimmyx

Wrong Poindexter.

oop, my bad...thanks for the correction

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The robberies were not a Weatherman action.

final word.

List of Weatherman actions

October 20 - Brinks robbery in which WUO members Kathy Boudin, Sam Brown, Judy Clark and David Gilbert and the Black Liberation Army stole over $1.6 million from a Brinks armored car at the Nanuet Mall, near Nyack, New York on October 20, 1981. The robbers were stopped by police later that day and engaged them in a shootout, killing two police officers and one Brinks guard[41] as well as wounding several others.

( And I know who was involved but hasn't been exposed )
( he was a student at Columbia at the time )

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Fyi - in case anyone's interested, Larry Nichols is on Alex Jones as I write this, talking about Scalia.

Here's the link to their free live feed:

Alex Jones Free Live Feed

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dianajune

A lot of people keep shooting with a torn rotator cuff. Many of them without pain. It all depends on how badly it's torn, where you place the butt of the gun against your shoulder, and the type of gun being used.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

A lot of people keep shooting with a torn rotator cuff. Many of them without pain. It all depends on how badly it's torn, where you place the butt of the gun against your shoulder, and the type of gun being used.

But would you risk aggravating it when you knew you weren't a candidate for surgery? Seems like really poor judgement for a judge.

All circumstantial, but it still doesn't sit well...not for me anyway.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

I risk my knee all the time when I'm not currently a candidate for surgery on it. If I was an avid hunter, then yes, I probably would. It's not going to get better by babying it, and if it was a choice between doing something I loved doing, and sitting around barely using my arm, then damn right I'd be out in the field, shotgun in hand. He was 79 years old. He had a choice between being treated like an invalid, or going out and living his life.
edit on 2/16/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

"There is nothing more antithetical to the hopes for a university that is lively and yet civil...than to permanently seal off debate with one's opponents by killing them".

That is a quote from Christopher Kennedy, son of Robert Kennedy, in reference to the dedication of a book written by an infamous Weatherman (I won't say his name) who named Sirhan Sirhan, Robert Kennedy's killer, in that dedication.

Yes. There are still radical crazies out there that will kill fellow Americans because their political philosophy differs from theirs....or, praise those who do. They still live among us.

Edited to add: That radical that wears a suit today and sits in a high position in education wrote on that dedication page: To All Who Continue To Fight.

Indeed, he, too, espouses the tenet, "there is only the fight". (Bunch of lowlife killers!)
edit on 16-2-2016 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

With my bad shoulders (especially the left one) I wouldn't even try. I went target shooting many years ago and held a (shotgun?) for the first time. I was told to watch for the recoil. As much as I tried to prepare myself it hurt like heck.

How that would affect Scalia, given his age and health I have no clue. But it seems to me that if he was in as poor health as some try to claim, he wouldn't have made the trip to Texas. But I could be wrong.

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:37 PM
link   
A black SUV has taken residence at Larry Nichols property......they pulled up during his conversation with Alex Jones. They are hounding him.

I am scared for Larry's life. He's a Clinton insider who knows ALOT about them.....is leaning towards Scalia's death being deliberate but he made clear he has no proof.

After his interview with Alex started, this mysterious SUV pulled up. They are showing pictures on Alex's program right now.
edit on 16-2-2016 by dianajune because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Fair enough argument. It's not something I am hung up on in particular.

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join