It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas

Well they don't take our conspiracy theories into account when they make that decision, they are deciding if it needs to be done or not. From what available info they had, it was seen as a natural death which does not require one. If the the family wanted to do it it was on them.

Autopsy's are not there to satisfy the public, and that does not point to anything nefarious.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This site should always delve into the possibility of foul play with prominent figures.

Is what is going on here delving?
Or just speculation in lieu of any actual evidence and ignoring the fact that the Justice was an elderly gentleman who was somewhat overweight?
edit on 2/15/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The quote below is from the former
Head of Criminal Investigations for D.C. Police.
( and in other words, not from Infowars! )

“As a former homicide commander, I am stunned that no autopsy was ordered for Justice Scalia,” William O. Ritchie, former head of criminal investigations for D.C. police, wrote in a post on Facebook on Sunday

www.washingtonpost.com...

"How can the Marshal say, without a thorough post mortem, that he was not injected with an illegal substance that would simulate a heart attack…”

“Did the US Marshal check for petechial hemorrhage in his eyes or under his lips that would have suggested suffocation? Did the US Marshal smell his breath for any unusual odor that might suggest poisoning? My gut tells me there is something fishy going on in Texas.”

edit on 15-2-2016 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

I don't recall saying that not having an autopsy pointed to something nefarious. I believe I said that it would have avoided inevitable speculation in a high-profile death. Regardless of any other fact - the death of a Supreme Court Justice is a BIG DEAL - with tremendous implications for the country.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

This site should always delve into the possibility of foul play with prominent figures.

Or just speculation in lieu of any actual evidence and ignoring the fact that the Justice was an elderly gentleman who was somewhat overweight?

Well there won't be any investigation nor autopsy so there's no evidence available to discuss. Besides even elderly, overweight men can be murdered. No one is ignoring those facts.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Look, I don’t think there is yet any proof but it’s still useful to look into it.

I don’t give a dam how old he is he still could have been murdered

Are you aware the CIA has the ability to induce heart attacks?

http:/

In 1975, during the Church Committee hearings, the existence of a secret assassination weapon came to light. The CIA had developed a poison that caused the victim to have an immediate heart attack.

www.globalresearch.ca...

They were ready to forget the JFK murder until Mark Lane went looking into it and wrote a book.

edit on 15-2-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Ya I know you didn't say that, I just added that in on my own.
Since you decided to say that it needs to be done to remove all doubt, I wanted to add that just because it isn't it doesn't then add that doubt.

Regardless of any other fact - the death of a Supreme Court Justice is a BIG DEAL - with tremendous implications for the country.

Agreed, but the autopsy doesn't change those implications. All those implications are about who replaces him.

Also guys let's be real, even if one was done, and this was a Barry O black ops hit job what do you think the results of said autopsy would have been?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Was an autopsy performed on Rehnquist?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: alienmma
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

LOL! The Obama hate is so real you are now accusing him and his administration of murdering a Supreme Court justice?

A 79 year old man died in his sleep and it's 'suspicious'? Anyone who is 'suspicious' of this or believes it was a murder is absolute lunatic and should seek help immediately.

People younger than 79 years old sometimes 'keel over' out of nowhere. Also, suffocated by a pillow? Really? What a joke.

I think it's lunacy to come into this forum and say these things to the site's owner.

While I disagree with the posters tone and assumptions about SO's "Obama Hate"...

SO has always invited people to "to come into this forum and say these things" challenge himself and others on claims...

I have both applauded and criticized SO (site Owners) posts in threads past and have never been rewarded or penalized for either...as it should be.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well they don't take our conspiracy theories into account when they make that decision, they are deciding if it needs to be done or not. From what available info they had, it was seen as a natural death which does not require one. If the the family wanted to do it it was on them.

Autopsy's are not there to satisfy the public, and that does not point to anything nefarious.

Not necessarily true (although the following is from Georgia):

Other cases in which an autopsy is usually in the public interest include:

• Deaths of famous people or public figures

Link

I just did a quick look...but it seems some states do care about the public's interest.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

LOL! The Obama hate is so real you are now accusing him and his administration of murdering a Supreme Court justice?

A 79 year old man died in his sleep and it's 'suspicious'? Anyone who is 'suspicious' of this or believes it was a murder is absolute lunatic and should seek help immediately.

People younger than 79 years old sometimes 'keel over' out of nowhere. Also, suffocated by a pillow? Really? What a joke.

I think it's lunacy to come into this forum and say these things to the site's owner.

While I disagree with the posters tone and assumptions about SO's "Obama Hate"...

SO has always invited people to "to come into this forum and say these things" challenge himself and others on claims...

I have both applauded and criticized SO (site Owners) posts in threads past and have never been rewarded or penalized for either...as it should be.

I disagreed with the poster's tone and assumptions, as well. Nothing more.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't know Phage. Was his death unattended?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Exxxxcelllllent...Exxxxxcellent...Your loyalty has not gone unnoticed.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

A 79 year old man dying in his sleep from natural causes should not spark insinuations about assassinations.

That "79 year old man" was typically accompanied everywhere he went by the US Marshalls service for a reason.

That "79 year old man" was the leading conservative voice on the Supreme Court of the United States and regularly made decisions that effect the lives of Millions of people.

So while I strongly believe there is no conspiracy here ...I also think your dismissal of people looking at this closely fails on logical grounds.

Debate or refute the evidence, facts or hypothesis...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

It also says this below it.

In general, if a reasonable and probable immediate and underlying natural cause of death can be deduced on the basis of the decedent's medical history, the circumstances surrounding death and a careful examination of the body, an autopsy is probably not necessary.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

It also says this below it.
"In general, if a reasonable and probable immediate and underlying natural cause of death can be deduced on the basis of the decedent's medical history, the circumstances surrounding death and a careful examination of the body, an autopsy is probably not necessary. "

Right, I get that. But there is clearly a great public interest to consider.

Besides there is no immediate probable underlying cause. In fact, none has been reported as of now, if I am not mistaken.

edit on 15-2-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Looking at suspects IF there is some foul play here; it isn’t any Obama or any liberal plot involved, imo.

Think NWO globalists who would want to destabilize the country.

The reality that we won’t have 9 justices probably for a full year is without a doubt destabilizing.

Also, the recent statement by Trump to maybe run as a third party could make the selection of the president go to the GOP congress. This along with the obvious challenge of the GOP senate to stop Obama makes the plot very thick with possibilities...

Although there’s no proof yet, there is nevertheless the possibility that major mischief and the idea of destabilizing the US system is the motive.

But understand this folks:

IF this is a murder well never know who did it, nor will they be caught...UNLESS the old man got done in by a mistress or some personal crap was going on in hi slife

What needs to be done is a close look at further events…

KEEP OUR EYES WIDE OPEN

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Don't let obvious facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpeveritas
a reply to: Phage

I don't know Phage. Was his death unattended?

His family was by his side when he passed away.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Don't let obvious facts get in the way of a conspiracy theory.

Has anyone here been dogmatic and said THEY KNOW IT WAS A MURDER?

I WOULD DISPUTE THAT MYSELF.

Nonetheless to explore possibilities is reasonable.

For this is America of 2016, the land of Watergate, the JFK, MLK, RFK murders and Jimmie Hoffa, and all sorts of homicidal madness... and of course

What you don’t understand is that if they did murder a SCOTUS justice

This is the way they would do it

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join