It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carpeveritas

My post will be removed for sure which is funny because this site claims to be for free speech and anti censorship and all that jazz.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
a reply to: MotherMayEye

There's rational discussions and then there's this. I know you paranoid conspiracy theorists eat it up but people that can think clearly simply don't.

No one is eating anything up. We were having a perfectly rational, mutually-respectful discussion until you came along.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Is that why there are plenty of posts insinuating that something nefarious indeed happened? And no, there's nothing rational about this thread.

A 79 year old man dying in his sleep from natural causes should not spark insinuations about assassinations.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

a reply to: carpeveritas

My post will be removed for sure which is funny because this site claims to be for free speech and anti censorship and all that jazz.

So says the person who just claimed the original poster was doing harm by bringing up the discussion.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DelMarvel

What difference does it make what kind of lock it was? Is there a kind of lock used for a room in a lodge that these master assassins wouldn't be able to easily open?
'

No lock picking isn't exactly hard to do.

Hell it's even easier with the Zibee type wireless locks that can be hacked.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpeveritas
a reply to: Sremmos80

Many causes of death - ranging from the most nefarious to completely natural - are NOT always visibly apparent. Hence the need for a FORENSIC examination. I don't question what the cops saw or didn't see, I just question the lack of judgement of this judge (also not an ME) on not requesting a standard autopsy for an unattended death...a pretty high-profile unattended death.

Unattended death autopsy's are not unusual - and sorry, but autopsy or no autopsy is an official call, not a family call.....this judge just happened to screw it up (IMO).

Amen. When my mother died in Florida in 1999, they ordered an autopsy as her death was unattended. No one in the family was consulted, which is just fine by me. If they had not ordered one, I would have insisted. Especially since I heard there were bruises on her body. Come to find out they were caused by the pooling of blood after she collapsed on the floor.

I even asked for (and got) a copy of the autopsy report. And they sent it, because I provided proof of my identity, which included, of course, my birth certificate.

If my brother or I had objected to the autopsy, they would have done it anyway.

So I have to ask: Why is Texas any different? Remember how JFK's was handled.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Wow, sick burn! Maybe you should get back to these rational discussions on how these elderly men dying from natural causes is suspicious.

I mean, why stop with Scalia? Why not just go to your local elderly home and have a blast!

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: alienmma

I do not agree with everything Skeptic Overlord says or does, but I do find it troubling that you believe there is some sort of angle being played here. I also find it very troubling that you do not seem to understand that Obama need not have had anything to do with any potential conspiracy to remove the Justice from the field of play.

Obviously you have failed to understand the position of the President when it comes to the activities of the intelligence community to a massive degree.

Whether they had anything to do with Scalias death aside, if you fail to understand simple concepts like the fact that the intelligence community is more powerful than the man or woman elected to oversee it, and has been since before any of us were born, then perhaps it is you who ought to seek help. In any event it does you little good to start hurling abuse at a person who has done more to ensure the truth is spoken between the year in which this website went live, and now, than most people do in a lifetime.

Without wishing to seem at all rude or dismissive, are you ok? Did something happen today, away from the site which troubled you? Why all the fury?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Because it's the site's owner means you should blindly agree? This person (the owner) is doing more damage than good with this BS.

Clearly, somebody hasn't received their ATS brain implant yet.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Thanks, bye.

P.S. You were wrong in your accusations about the original poster. He suggested nothing of the sort.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Is that why there are plenty of posts insinuating that something nefarious indeed happened? And no, there's nothing rational about this thread.

A 79 year old man dying in his sleep from natural causes should not spark insinuations about assassinations.

You *really* are not considering all the unusual "coincidences" connected with the whole episode?

Especially the fact that no doctor even looked at anything in person.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: carpeveritas

Many causes of death - ranging from the most nefarious to completely natural - are NOT always visibly apparent. Hence the need for a FORENSIC examination. I don't question what the cops saw or didn't see, I just question the lack of judgement of this judge (also not an ME) on not requesting a standard autopsy for an unattended death...a pretty high-profile unattended death.

Unattended death autopsy's are not unusual - and sorry, but autopsy or no autopsy is an official call, not a family call.....this judge just happened to screw it up (IMO).

Like what? Or we just gonna wildly speculate.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

You watch too many Hollywood films. The simple and correct explanation is an elderly man that was already dealing with health problems died in his sleep due to cardiac arrest.

I'm perfectly fine, it's just pathetic to see people like you continually accuse Obama and his administration of outrageous things. It's sad.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
the guy wasn't exactly progressive, or popular, he voted against equal pay for women, against civil rights and was anti abortion.
this dinosaur from the reagan era, hopefully gets replaced with someone with a foot in the 20th century.
as for the notion an old guy dying is suspicious, spurious at best.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   

The point of the autopsy at an unattended death would be to AVOID further speculation.....put the matter to rest....in peace.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Rather odd for a person in such 'poor' health to be 'vacationing' so far away from work, and home.

Just to keel over like that.

Why's that odd? Most people, unless bedridden, look forward to being independent in their later years, try to get everything out of life before they shuffle off this mortal coil. My mother is in her mid seventies, with a myriad of health issues, only started traveling in the past few years.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Without wishing to seem at all rude or dismissive, are you ok? Did something happen today, away from the site which troubled you? Why all the fury?

Sounds like partisan rabies to me. It can make a person froth at the mouth.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

I have been distrustful of the intelligence community of both my nation, and the USA since before Obama was ever even a candidate for presidency. I rather liked Obama, and thought it was a shame he got elected when he did, and not two or three terms earlier, when conditions were slightly more favourable.

People "like me" are just used to examining things somewhat more closely than others, and refuse to accept stupid reasons for apparently stupid actions, where important individuals are concerned, and especially when those individuals are power players in law, order, and indeed the politics to which that position links them invariably.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

In itself yea.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Somebody critiqued the idea of exploring the possibility of murder here.

Though I do think in this case there isn’t much proof yet, I don’t agree at all that it is unproductive to look into the possibility of foul play.

This site should always delve into the possibility of foul play with prominent figures.

There’s too much stuff they get away with in the mainstream not too.

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join