It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scalia Death Suspicious "We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head."

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

It does seem odd someone experiencing a heart attack or heart failure would put a pillow over their head considering they would likely be suffering from some degree of shortness of breath.

The cause of death is not heart-attack nor heart failure...

Everything I read said the cause of death was natural or a heart attack. At 79, a heart attack is often described as a natural cause.

Please have patience with my frustration here...but does "everything you read" include this thread?

Because on the page just prior to this one I posted quotes and links..

Guevara also rebutted a report by a Dallas TV station that quoted her as saying that Scalia had died of “myocardial infarction.” In an interview with The Washington Post, she said she meant only that his heart had stopped.

“It wasn’t a heart attack,” Guevara said. “He died of natural causes.”

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
It sure does provoke the notion of foul play involved, as 99.5 percent of the population do not sleep with a pillow on top of their head.
And I hope that these rulings are stifled until a new president takes office just to see who begins squirming, and how much.

It does seem odd someone experiencing a heart attack or heart failure would put a pillow over their head considering they would likely be suffering from some degree of shortness of breath.

The cause of death is not heart-attack nor heart failure...

Everything I read said the cause of death was natural or a heart attack. At 79, a heart attack is often described as a natural cause.

Please have patience with my frustration here...but does "everything you read" include this thread?

Because on the page just prior to this one I posted quotes and links..

Guevara also rebutted a report by a Dallas TV station that quoted her as saying that Scalia had died of “myocardial infarction.” In an interview with The Washington Post, she said she meant only that his heart had stopped.

“It wasn’t a heart attack,” Guevara said. “He died of natural causes.”

Scalia's death to be ruled a heart attack

That link is in the thread this one points to. Unless this has changed since yesterday.

From the same source:

Guevara said Scalia went to his doctor for a shoulder injury last week, but the justice also suffered from several chronic ailments.

edit on 15-2-2016 by reldra because: (no reason given)

(post by 123143 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: neo96

One wouldn't have 'unwrinkled' clothes.

Bedclothes are sheets and blankets, not pajamas.

The semantics don't matter.

Whether or not it's 'sheets' or pjs.

Both get wrinkled from a person laying down on them, and in them.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

So. Are you saying that Scalia was not in the bed at all?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: reldra

I probably would've removed the pillow as well...in haste to check on him...as Poindexter states.
That said...discovering a dead, extremely influential elderly man in bed with a pillow covering his face would immediately indicate possible foul play to me. My first thought would be to call police.

If there was a knife sticking out of his chest, would someone's first thought be to remove the knife?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   

No I am saying Scalia most likely died elsewhere, and the body was moved.

IE a staged death scene.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Here's another thought. There's a headline on Drudge which claims Loretta Lynch could be nominated to fill Scalia's position on the Supreme Court.

How would that impact recent calls to indict Hillary?

Just sayin.'

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

edit on 15-2-2016 by alien because: ...post removed as no longer required...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That said...discovering a dead, extremely influential elderly man in bed with a pillow covering his face

The pillow was on his face? Where did you see that?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
. . . with a pillow covering his face . . .

Did someone actually state a pillow was "covering" his face?

Is that the same as a pillow "over" his head?

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

IE a staged death scene.

Ah. More likely than peacefully dying of heart failure.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

"We discovered the judge in bed, a pillow over his head. His bed clothes were unwrinkled."

That people is a staged death.

Don't care if your right or left.

Don't care if one ignores the pillow over the head.

But come on ?

unwrinkled bed clothes ?

Now for a person who died in their sleep ?

One wouldn't have 'unwrinkled' clothes.

Unwrinkled bed clothes? To the contrary, if there was a struggle his clothes would have been a mess? You can say the killers straightened out his clothes to throw off suspicion...but then they left the pillow covering his head?

AGAIN...His Personal Physician has made it clear that he was suffering from health issues...chronic health issues...

He likely was in pain and took a combination of sleep aids and pain killers or some combination of medications that meant he was unconscious within a couple of minutes and that is what accounts for the way he was found.
edit on 15-2-2016 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The only thing that would make it more suspicious, is cremation. Since it's the family who is waiving the autopsy, maybe one of them was responsible for foul play, couldn't bear to see his dead face, and placed the pillow over it.

link   

What the family wants is of no consequence should the Justice of the Peace decide that an autopsy is warranted. This particular JP has had some questionable calls in the past in regards to an autopsy being performed or not in the death of a young woman.

I would think that this would raise flags to anyone looking at this with a critical eye.

link   

I probably would've removed the pillow as well...in haste to check on him...as Poindexter states.
That said...discovering a dead, extremely influential elderly man in bed with a pillow covering his face would immediately indicate possible foul play to me. My first thought would be to call police.

If there was a knife sticking out of his chest, would someone's first thought be to remove the knife?

No, would not remove the knife. Knowing he was fully dead, I might contact a local judge or his office before making the call as to when the media storm occurs.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Why not leave the pillow? It's not like an investigation or autopsy was ever going to happen.

The detail about the pillow wasn't just inadvertently provided to the media. Personally, I think it behooves those in the darkest and highest corners of government to allow people to speculate. It's not like anyone is ever going to get answers. Causing people to be fearful and/or feel helpless works for those who benefit from an oppressed citizenry.

..even if Scalia died of natural causes.

link   

IE a staged death scene.

Ah. More likely than peacefully dying of heart failure.

Couldn't possibly have been sitting on end of freshly made bed, heart fails, falls back, head hits edge of pillow, pillow falls forward.

Nah, could never happen

edit on 15-2-2016 by Annee because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

What the family wants is of no consequence should the Justice of the Peace decide that an autopsy is warranted. This particular JP has had some questionable calls in the past in regards to an autopsy being performed or not in the death of a young woman.

I would think that this would raise flags to anyone looking at this with a critical eye.

If the autopsy has not bee called for by the JP, the family can demand it if they wish. It doesn't seem they have.

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   

unless his family specifically said they didn't want an autopsy.

I'm sure it's been covered here but it was widely reported that the family did decline an autopsy.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join