It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama urges Russia to stop bombing 'moderate' rebels in Syria

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Erdogan might not be saint to you but he is clearly an elected leader with % 50 of the votes .

Sure.. 50% right thats after he and his party and Erdogan started a crackdown on both Turkish opposition sides your beloved Erdogan cracked down on their news media independent networks. Arrested several members and even arrested anyone who dares to speak out agaisnt Erdogan.

Erdogan is a Dictator and sponsor of terrorists.
Source

Did the Turkish vote in a Dictator? nope Erdogan voted himself in.
edit on 16-2-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TaleDawn
a reply to: 23432

Erdogan might not be saint to you but he is clearly an elected leader with % 50 of the votes .

Sure.. 50% right thats after he and his party and Erdogan started a crackdown on both Turkish opposition sides your beloved Erdogan cracked down on their news media independent networks. Arrested several members and even arrested anyone who dares to speak out agaisnt Erdogan.

Erdogan is a Dictator and sponsor of terrorists.
Source

Did the Turkish vote in a Dictator? nope Erdogan voted himself in.

Ok , I see where you are coming from .

Whatever you or Guardian might believe ; nothing is THAT simple in Turkish Politics .

You do realise that Erdogan had ALWAYS won elections thru out his career ; this guys has won elections fair and square .

You may believe what you want but the facts are not in dispute , erdogan's party is the party that won elections and gave Turkish Kurds their freedoms which was oppressed under the previous regimes .

One last note ; I friggin critise Erdogan's policies on my facebook account and I have plenty of friends who also dislike him for whatever reasons and therefore Erdogan is not without his opponents i.e the other % 50 who didn't vote for him .

No one is putting us in jail for talking against Erdogan's policies .

<< 1  2  3   >>

join