It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internatiomnal space station actually within an ordinairy airplane..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Just the other day I watched and listened to a discussion between some people about the NASA lies. And some of these statements go very far and would the NASA lie be immense if any of it true.

This guy is convinced that the ISS and everything connected with it such as spaceshuttles and russian escape pods are a lie. I can not explain to you all the physics involved which make such technology impossible but when I see a movie like Gravity anything is possible.

Bit lengthy but watch this one..

You know, I have a confession to make. When I first hear somebody say that putting a man on the Moon and have him safely return to the Earth is impossible I didn't give it much thought and knew for certain that this person has his wiring crossed somewhere. But now that I have researched it to some extent myself I see myself sitting on this fence.

Concerning this doubt about the ISS I still think these people have too much fantasy. But then again.. there is a group of criminals active in this world with the resources of a nation. A group of people able to kill an US president and get away with it, murder some 3000 innocent hard working americans of which many policemen and firemen and get away with it. When lies are this big and protected anything is possible.... and anything worth a second thought. But these murders is not what this thread is about...

What do guys make of it..? I suggest to watch the YT-vid or an other shorter version on the same subject before telling me I am wasting my time.

For comparison, here's a taste of what is possible in Hollywood...

edit on 14/2/2016 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Flat Earth people says that space doesn't exist, or we can't get to it because we're kept in a dome like a lizard or something. It sounds crazy, but some of their stuff has merit like showing air bubbles coming out of space suits meaning that they're filming space in a pool. This should be an interesting watch.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

The ISS is huge so I doubt it would be on an ordinary airplane....

Come take a tour of the ISS and see just how real it is.

edit on 14-2-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+39 more 
posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Many amateur astronomers have taken pictures of the ISS in orbit that show it in great detail. Many people have watched it go overhead exactly when it was said to be over them. It's in orbit.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Considering that one can pull out a telescope, and depending on their skill level, view it in orbit... No, the ISS isn't in an airplane.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Many people have watched it go overhead exactly when it was said to be over them. It's in orbit.

Thats a disguise, camouflaged, fooled even you, lol.

(sarc off)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

I suggest to watch the YT-vid or an other shorter version on the same subject before telling me I am wasting my time.

No thanks, if I watch one more minute of press conference from space, astronauts exercising, brushing their teeth and eating globs of water, I'm going to hurl.

(Pssst, you're right though, they don't tell us the truth what they really do up there.)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

But Zaph, that's simply a projection of the ISS on the same dome they project the stars on... wake up!

*In case my dryness needs moisture, I am kidding and being sarcastic...

**'cause everyone knows the ISS is smaller than they say and towed by an invisible plane...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

I take it that you watched that movie Gravity..?

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Dear NASA,

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Regards.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Maxatoria
....just a pity for most of the deniers its when their sister get tired and wants to go to bed so they have to do their duty as husband and brother rather than spending time watching the sky properly

Damn, that was cold-blooded!

But yeah, easy to see it with thine own eyes, lots of apps and websites to track it, and watch it come up over the horizon at just the right moment. A few years ago, there was a refueling mission where the space shuttle docked with the ISS. I went outside and saw them in mid-docking procedure, two bright lights, one rapidly chasing the other across the evening sky. So that was real.

I must admit there seems to be some science to back up the claims of the moon landing skeptics, such as the intense radiation of the Van Allen Belt, and NASA quietly admitting that a large percentage of the Apollo photos were faked.

But there are manned spacecraft in Earth orbit, I'd pretty much bet the farm on that.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I am suggesting a plane because the guy in the OP-vid is suggesting that. But the lie is for me the same if it has been fabricated at area 51 or some studio in Hollywood. Did you see that movie gravity..? No problemo to duplicate your ISS tour at that location.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Explain these.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
NASA this! NASA that!

ISS is a international thing (hint: it's name? International Space Station....

But of course it's all NASA! Forget all the other countries that have contributed to the ISS in one form or another. NASA pulled the wool over their eyes too!

They are just SO clever! It's just amazing how they keep leaking pictures we're not meant to see.

:smh:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
There are enough anamolies to be found regarding ISS.

This here is actually an interesting read in general,

cluesforum.info...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Is the Internatiomnal space station actually within an ordinairy airplane..

The footage supposedly from inside the ISS may be.

Anyway, astronaut Andre Kuipers is supposed to have been up there but every time I see him talk I get this overwhelming feeling that he is lying. Something is off about him.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Sure why not, this would only require every nation, military, scientist, person with a telescope on Earth to be part of a massive multi decade conspiracy. Millions of people keeping a huge secret for decades make perfect sense.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

I am suggesting a plane because the guy in the OP-vid is suggesting that. But the lie is for me the same if it has been fabricated at area 51 or some studio in Hollywood. Did you see that movie gravity..? No problemo to duplicate your ISS tour at that location.

---

CGI (Compuer Graphics Interactive) takes an ENORMOUSLY LONG
time to do and takes a team of at least a 50 to 100 highly skilled
programmers and artists to render even a few seconds of video
much less minutes and HOURS of space footage.

Even with the BEST of the programs and BEST of skills....we've got
them all -- Maya, Discreet Smoke/Flame, Alias, Lightwave, Fusion,
After Affects, Premiere, Avid....it's really HARD WORK and the
rendering takes hours even on a petaFLOP+ based GPU cluster.

It just isn't possible to do real-time rendering of TRULY photorealistic
4K 60 fps imagery even WITH an ultra-powerful 64 petaflop
IBM BLUE GENE Qx-series Supercomputer Cluster !!!

If you have ANY experience in computer sceince and TRULY
photo-realistic rendering (and I've got 25+ years of it!) I can
smoke out fakery in the blink of an eye because I know what
to look for in special effects, lighting and common rendering
artifacts cuased by most of the big name programs.

Even when we goto molecular-based and photonics-based
simulation systems which run on the LARGEST SUPERCOMPUTERS
in the world, even those give off bad image artifacts quite noticeable
to me due to the incompleteness of our scientifc models of real-world
lighting and physical movement phenomenon.

SO NOPE it ain't done by special effects...BUT....if you fly
a plane up and down at a specific speed and angle you can
get your weightlessness looking real because IT IS REAL!

Director Ron Howard did this technique when they filmed
Apollo 13 with Tom Hanks ... hundred of hours flying up
and down in "The Vomit Comet" airplane filming take
after take in real weightlessness conditions!

So again NO special effects on the Space Shuttle
or the ISS ....but practially it MIGHT be able to be
done using airplanes....!!!!
edit on 2016/2/14 by StargateSG7 because: sp

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

Can looking through a telescope prove that there actually are people up there?
edit on 14-2-2016 by DutchMasterChief because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join