It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rendelsham Forest: The Mystery Script

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: 5StarOracle
I won't try to convince you he's a fraud, rather I'm interested in why you believe his story. You have to understand my interests are not in the story its in the people that believe it. You have been fervently defending this time traveler premise is not only true, you have to a degree seemed shocked others do not believe it. This is apparent in your defense of blatant lies, logic, and reliance on not only heavy speculation but also science fantasy. So why again do you believe in future time travelers coming back in time to gather genetic information from a race of people that they are a part of over the span of 10s of thousands of years that decided for whatever reason to not only reveal themselves to a willy Billy security team 10s of thousands of years ignorant (basically cavemen to them at this point) to compromise their mission back in time and leave without collecting genes from them? Dude this s**Ts a farce. Convince me

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why is it up to me to convince you?
I never told you they came to collect genes...
I don't see how exposing themselves in any age could jeopardize a mission when all those from the past would be incapable of doing any thing to counter thier technology...
Perhaps it is being done to influence the past to shed light on technology itself by doing such it just may influence the advancement of technology thus enabling the technology from thier own time to make leaps of its own without time passing...
Aside from that there is a great deal more of this story that has not been shared by numerous individuals who were also involved and thier stories are more fantastic then these...Then we have Halt himself who has only openly admitted bits and pieces he has never released his full account... Just wait until he starts talking about the occupants... I'm sure you will assume this is being done when it happens for added fame or good TV... But it will have more to do with declassification and his career and age...
edit on 14-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I believe that we are visited by time travelers based only on the fact that we will accomplish it, therefor they must be here.
However, in the same vein, altering history in the ways suggested here would create a divergent timeline that would allow both possibilities to exist.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 07:55 PM
link   
If they can time travel they probably dont need genes from the past.
The OPs hypothetical is exactly inline with dudes story, I'm going to ask you to take a day when your bored dont got nothing to do sit back with a good bottle of your favorite stuff and or twist one out and spent a few hours listening and reading this guys stuff un objectively. Then come back and we talk. Hell maybe it would be interesting to set a third party and designate the sources and time frame and confirm we had watched and or read all of them and come back with views as soon as it was over with, lock the thread and come back weeks later and ask/answer questions about it.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Brotherman

I Thought I would add for your own information it was first claimed that the radar operators claimed to see nothing when questioned by Halt as he asked them to confirm if they seen anything...
What you may not know is that radar operators that report UFO'S more often then not loose thier certification...You also may not know that said operators now retired have freely openly admitted both visually sighting the separate crafts involved but also thier signature on radar covering a 60 mile radius in under 2 seconds...
I'm am unsure if this information is contained in a you tube video or TV show but I assure you that Halt has full statements and other evidence in his own possession today...
This story will continue to evolve over time all part of a larger plan and a slow feed of information to the public as a conditioning process as well as to allow for the completion of projects...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I have stated multiple times I dont discount they may have seen something and that I refer only to the ops hypothetical which is a mirror of Pennington story being a lie. Colonel Hokt has no bearing here.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 08:36 PM
link   

So you feel disinformation is better then discussing actual events to help that way of thinking...
OK thanks for the clarification...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Penniston is a liar, a fraud and his story is bunk. His story is the disinformation. I don't understand where your coming from.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Heh...
I always wanted to poke a badger...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Here is some real classified information on this story...
At the same time this was transpiring in rendlesham it was also occouring in Russia and the US China etc...
I'm sure you have heard the claims of nuclear missiles being taken offline by craft...
What you probably have not heard is that entire stockpiles were being rendered useless by these craft...

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
It would take hours to post point for point everything about the story from my mobile phone. Maybe longer.
-his story changes everytime he's on TV
-the people he was with tell a different story in regard to his note book
-he didn't come out with his telepathic binary code during his report was never submitted during debrief
-his timeline by his own hand does not match nit only alleged dates but dont even follow military protocol
-he is paid to be on tv
-time traveling humans from 8100 dont exist
-no one corroborates anything he says other then he seen something in the woods

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
At the same time this was transpiring in rendlesham it was also occouring in Russia and the US China etc...
I'm sure you have heard the claims of nuclear missiles being taken offline by craft...
What you probably have not heard is that entire stockpiles were being rendered useless by these craft...

More speculation great, china and Russia weren't on the time travelers manifest though, I guess dude didn't get the telepathic memo

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   

OK well see if you can figure this one out...
There were other craft than the one that you are having so much trouble accepting the message regardless of if it was telepathic or an electronic signal that the brain could take in like a download on a computer....
well just set that aside put it out of your mind and know that there was other craft even during this incident at rendlesham and elsewhere for that matter....
Now feel free to begin thinking upon the code and the locations and then ask your self if it's possible the other craft had thier own codes and locations....
Mm mm rum better than beer....
edit on 15-2-2016 by 5StarOracle because: ...

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Rather then time travel.
Maybe these humans who are us come from a alternative or different parallel universe?

I am a strong believer in parallel universes.
edit on 15-2-2016 by TaleDawn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I Thought I would add for your own information it was first claimed that the radar operators claimed to see nothing when questioned by Halt as he asked them to confirm if they seen anything...

All I see are vague claims and no real sources of information. Do you actually know any specifics of this case? You seem to have fell for Penniston's disinformation campaign as proposed by the OP.

So are you talking about Jim Carey & Ike Barker here, Nigel Kerr or someone else?

edit on 15/2/16 by mirageman because: typos

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Well I believe the original statement was the one given by Penniston as he was debriefed on the incident he claimed he was drugged and coached on what he could put into the statement...

But he obviously was not drugged and coached with false information about the glyphs, or binary codes to throw gullible people off the scent of what really happened?

In 1993 he claimed he didn't know what these glyphs meant whilst never mentioning binary codes. He mentions binary codes in his hypnosis a year later (hypnosis is not proven to be even a moderately reliable source of retrieving lost memories by the way). Then in 2010 he says he didn't know what binary codes were and meant nothing. Obviously his memory of his hypnosis had faded. Strange that he mentions odd glyphs (he didn't understand) but not binary codes (he also didn't understand) in the same notebook (with the wrong date - maybe he time travelled too!).

The 50 meter statement was what John Burroughs initially remembered before hypnosis after which his account changed dramatically... He however remembered penniston approaching the craft on his own from the beginning I believe...

Burroughs has always made a clear distinction between what came out of his hypnosis sessions and what he remembers himself and he has no memory of Penniston's wonderfully expansive tales.

Perhaps I should point out another hypothetical situation from another explanation for Rendlesham.

For nearly 30 years UFO enthusiasts have been poring over a high-profile incident dubbed Britain's 'Roswell'.

But now a lorry driver has come forward to claim it was he who was responsible for the infamous UFO sighting near Woodbridge, Suffolk, in December 1980.

Peter Turtill, 66, said witnesses who reported to have seen strange lights were actually watching a truck filled with burning fertiliser. Mr Turtill said he had been amazed at the way news of the explosive drama had snowballed over the years - triggering dozens of books, documentaries, outlandish stories and bizarre theories.....

Source: Daily Mail UK

Now isn't it more likely that this was what Penniston encountered in the forest? He touched it then received a download from this manure truck and has been spreading it around ever since?

edit on 15/2/16 by mirageman because: tidy up

posted on Feb, 15 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

There were no reports of Pershing IIs or Cruise Missiles at Greenham Common being rendered useless.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join