It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explosive "Boom" Heard in Six Michigan Counties

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's funny. Every time it comes home, there's always something else in the area that caused it, or they don't know what caused it.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

It's funny. Every time it comes home, there's always something else in the area that caused it, or they don't know what caused it.

If you know exactly what it was beyond a doubt Zaph, the LEAST you could do is PM the "make & model" to a few folks. I'd like to believe you, but, I didn't hear/see anything (as opposed to the FL bird we discussed back when) and without a little Name Meat here, it's a bit tough to agree with.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I don't know beyond a doubt in this case, but the one in question has hardly been speculated on despite being around for awhile, so even if I were to send a designation, you wouldn't be able to find much if anything about it, and probably have never heard of it.

posted on Mar, 11 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

I was living near Saginaw when I heard the boom in August. I'm not near Tawas and I can occasionally hear jets zip by, or a helicopter. I get all paranoid when I hear them. My first thought is "Oh s**t, WWIII, and I don't have my woodstove yet!"

<< 1  2   >>

join