It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone actually tell us what would make Hillary a bad president?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

"My mother is very deeply a person of faith, it is deeply authentic and real for my mother, and it guides so much of her moral compass, but also her life's work."

-Chelsea Clinton

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

let 4 people die in Bengazi.

Uh, Bush let 4000 Americans die in Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. I don't see how you can complain about her in comparison.

And the email thing is overblown, they said that it was basically summaries of things that were classified, not the actual classified emails themselves, and now it's coming out that many other people like Colin Powell did the same thing.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

Sure.

That's why they censored most of them.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This response is so on target and simply stated that it warrants repeating in the hope that even mysticmushroom can understand it.

originally posted by: Jansy
You're kidding....right???

I honestly don't know how anyone can ask that question if they even glanced quickly at her track record...from clear back in the 70's. Why would her conduct as president be any different than her past unethical conduct?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Sure.

That's why they censored most of them.

That, and the fact that there is an FBI jnvestigation.
The Hillary lovers can't call it a witch hunt and that perturbs them.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
A lot of people hate things but deep down really don't have any logical or sound reasons. These folks delude themselves, lie to themselves and convince themselves that what they think or believe has a foundation of concrete.

Ah this is bullcrap, man, at least in relation to this argument.
If you belong to one of the groups of wage earners who will see their wallets lightened of their own earnings and their own path through life blocked off in relation to which individual rights they enjoy exercising should a particular politician take powerful office, there's a whole world of logical and sound reasons to obstruct that politician from that office.

Hillary Clinton represents that, as does Sanders, as do half of the GOP field... Retention of less earnings, loss of more freedoms, and a general "F-you, now get to work so we can take your money to buy these votes" attitude has [SNIP]-all to do with irrational hate and bandwagoning and everything to do with preservation of self and family sanctity.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
and now it's coming out that many other people like Colin Powell did the same thing.

Throw his ass in jail, too.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   

let 4 people die in Bengazi.

Uh, Bush let 4000 Americans die in Afghanistan and Iraq, not to mention hundreds of thousands of Iraqis. I don't see how you can complain about her in comparison.

And the email thing is overblown, they said that it was basically summaries of things that were classified, not the actual classified emails themselves, and now it's coming out that many other people like Colin Powell did the same thing.

But...but...but....BUSH! Like a broken record. Yes Bush sucks and should be held accountable, but how does that, by any stretch of the imagination, excuse HRC for her actions over the last 40 years? Unless a Clinton and a Bush become co-defendants the two have nothing to do with each other.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That not true. Colin Powell at least set up a .government email..Hillary CHOSE not to..it's premeditated. She's a crook.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
She's a good liar. Very important.

She's a terrible liar. If she was good at it she wouldn't be world famous for it.

If you meant 'congenital liar', fair enough, but is that what you want from your president?

edit on 11-2-2016 by EvilAxis because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I'll ask a better question, what would make her a good president?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Hillary is one of, if not the most, corrupt and evil women on the planet. Her Husband belongs to a secret society, and all of them are luciferian in nature. Skull and bones is the worst and they conduct rituals and ceremonies which are luciferian, and the Bush's were members, and we have already seen the evil things that they did which are still being felt today.

Hillary is into dark magic as well, and what America doesn't need most of all right now is devil worshipers.

Hillary and Bill do not honor America, and any vows they make in allegiance to anything are null and void because of Bill's membership in the Rhodes society. When people are chosen to become members of these orders, they are carefully screened, and one criteria is how corrupt they are already, and when they join, they must pledge all allegiance to the order which takes precedence over any other oaths.

A Mrs., or a Mr. Goody two-shoes would not be considered for even one second, as a decent person would never sell their soul away to one of these evil groups. They only let corrupt people into these secret societies because they rely on corruption to continue operating in secret and keeping everything they do out of the public eye. Hillary has attended Bilderberg which is made up of secret society members and was formed by members of secret groups to begin with. The agendas of these kinds of filth and scum do not take into consideration anything that benefits the average peon, and they only exist to further their own goals, which is serving the goals of the devil.

That would make Hillary a very bad president, but knowing the OP supports many corrupt and dangerous people, this will make no difference.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I originally supported Hillary, since we have a Republican congress the investigations & gridlock would keep them (and her) from whittling away at our rights & wallets. Maybe they would even shut down the govt long enough for us to realize we don't need most of it. So she's the best choice if you are looking for the worst choice.

Sort of off topic -- can anyone please post that "what's a bengazzi? Give me a dollar" pic with the messed up lipstick?
I tried searching here and google, but it seems Huma got to it b4 me......

Thanks in advance!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

"My mother is very deeply a person of faith, it is deeply authentic and real for my mother, and it guides so much of her moral compass, but also her life's work."

-Chelsea Clinton

Cool.
You should make this a thread in the Jokes Forum.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

I think a better question is what exactly are her accomplishments?

First lady, Senator, Secretary of State- far more than any of the morons that whine about her that's for sure.

They aren't achievements. They're positions she held at one point or another due to her connections.

What were here achievements underneath those positions? What did she actually accomplish which turned out to be successful? Not much, i would say.

People like to talk about her wealth of experience, but not many note the fact that her track record is blemished with many failures.

She would be a bad President because throughout her career, she has displayed a lack of care for proper institutions or the consequences of her actions.

One example: As Secretary of State, she ignored advice from the Pentagon and overruled their position on Libya. It was that bad that while she led the charges against Libya, the Pentagon maintained communications with the Gaddafi regime. Indeed, that communication lasted throughout the civil war and Clinton ignored attempts by the Pentagon and the Gaddafi regime to halt the conflict.

She is not suitable for the title of President.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

I'm on a bit of a roll.

(post by Decency removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

It is apparently the cool thing to do to bash her and support Bernie. A lot like Occupy Wall Street. Just as misguided, too.

(Full disclosure, I am a conservative republican)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Decency
a reply to: greencmp

**SNIP**

This isn't youtube buddy.

lol
edit on 11-2-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/11/2016 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: Removed quoted spam post

Thanks roo!

edit on 11-2-2016 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Thanks for the chuckle. I guess this is a conspiracy site so your post fits perfectly.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join