It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone actually tell us what would make Hillary a bad president?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Even though I don't like Hillary much myself, I get tired of all the stupid, hate attacks on her just like we've had to put up with about Obama for the last 8 years.

She's a strong leader, who has tons of experience and knows most of the world leaders that the President would have to interact with. She's not really that liberal, apparently no one in politics, the media, or left wing activists think so. People think Hillary lied about this or that, and accuse her of killing people with no proof, but seriously, is there any politician who's never lied about anything? Apparently big business thinks she's not much of a reformer because they've given her tons of money, and she's having a hard time keeping voters that Bernie's idealism is winning over. And the email scandal is very overblown in my opinion. I don't see how you could trust the Republicans to be more secure with the government since they want to get rid of most of it.

Really, other than probably some small women's or gay rights issues like equal pay or gay marriage I really don't think she would be that liberal, and may be someone we need to stand up to Putin and other world dictators.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Good question. In my opinion different people dislike her for different reasons. Like any politician I can understand constructive criticism when it comes to their ideals, proposals and records in office. But a lot of people also subscribe to conspiracy theories which change the perception how politicians and leaders, like Hillary, are seen.

+18 more 
link   
I think a better question is what exactly are her accomplishments?

link   
I would think her handlers would. Same for the other guys. I know that's a cap response, but I think it so.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I think a better question is what exactly are her accomplishments?

First lady, Senator, Secretary of State- far more than any of the morons that whine about her that's for sure.

link   
I think we are actually getting tired of old blood. Jeb has the same basic problem with voters. Where is the candidate that can't be labeled on a party line because the best ideas of each are supported?

+10 more 
link   
In my opinion Hilary is :

Evil, lying, manipulative, greedy ,scheming............/

Perfect politician !

+25 more 
link   
1 she put our country at risk using a gmail account to store top secret emails
2 she lied and said an American had made a videotape that caused Benghazi, blamed it on America
3 continuation of Obama if that isn't enough
4 will win the nomination even though she will be outvoted
5 she took her husbands side when he sexually abused some women, she didn't care about the women
6 she takes money from Goldman Sachs, if that's not enough

I could go on for days, just search her name, its all bad stuff

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
My 2yo said it best. "Leave me dalone!"

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
She can't be trusted to keep top secret information safe, she makes her own rules, she let 4 people die in Bengazi. ....how long of a list do you need. A strong leader of a bunch of people who believe anything is really not a strong leader. ...

edit on 11050000002 by JHumm because: (no reason given)

+17 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
She lies a lot.

She is a sociopath/psychopath.

She is dishonest.

She is not really in favor of the people.

She is a master mis-manager.

just to name 5 of/100

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I think she'd make a decent president, but i'm just suspicious about the amount of money she's received from the very things she's claimed to be fighting against. Keep big business out of politics but she takes millions from Koch, reform the prison system but she takes money from private prison lobbyists.

Basically I just think Bernie would make a better President. I'm not railing against Hillary, its just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Medicator
1 she put our country at risk using a gmail account to store top secret emails
2 she lied and said an American had made a videotape that caused Benghazi, blamed it on America
3 continuation of Obama if that isn't enough
4 will win the nomination even though she will be outvoted
5 she took her husbands side when he sexually abused some women, she didn't care about the women
6 she takes money from Goldman Sachs, if that's not enough

I could go on for days, just search her name, its all bad stuff

#4 is the honest truth. I will do nothing about and neither will America. The scam is to big to fail.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
At least she is one who HAS a record, so why don't we look at it? What has she done?

+ Flunked the Bar exam in DC.
+ Road on Bill's coat tails through Arkansas.
+ Managed a number of Bill's bimbo eruptions by trashing the accusers.
+ Whitewater.
+ As Senator did nothing in particular--no major accomplishments.
+ As Secretary of State presided over one disaster after another, from Arab Spring to Behghazi.
+ At Clinton Foundation managed foreign contributions to--the Clintons.
+ Set up a private email server to circumvent federal requirements.
+ Allowed access to top secret info to no less than 12 people not authorized.
+ Has a piss poor attitude to anyone subservient, e.g. Secret Service. (Documented many places)
+ Has shown herself to be untrustworthy and manipulative.

I know there are people who would add several dozen more issues here, like Vince Foster and such, but I don't think you can successfully pin those things on her. There are quite enough issues above to keep us busy.

+6 more 
link   
a reply to: CB328

Well let's see...

-She is CFR
-She is a Clinton
-Benghazi stand down
-Lying about being in "sniper fire in bosnia".
-Classified documents on a private civilian server that may have put Americans in danger or compromise the security of the United States and United States intelligence.

link   
I dislike her because she would be dynastic and I think she's very establishment. I also think she's a war hawk and while she wouldn't necessarily lead the charge into Syria she wouldn't stand in the way or veto anything with sending more troops to the middle east.

The positive things about her are: She actually believes in science, she's not a right wing Christian wacko (Like Cruz), her presidency would be a huge boost to women in America and the world over, I like her stance on supporting LGBT rights, and she does know all the world leaders. That's good experience. Having said that, knowing the world leaders doesn't mean you'd be the best negotiator with them, she's not a Bill Clinton, who I thought was brilliant with world politics.

So there you have it. Not really sure if the email issue is a real issue or just propaganda, I still think benghazi is a not issue, partly with how little substance Trey Gowdy and the others on that committee came up with. If there was something there, Trey and company should have been able to go in for the kill, but Clinton came out unscathed.

I feel we need something different, I would vote for her over most of the Republican candidates if it came down to it. I'm not anti republican, so much as I just don't like any of those guys except Rand Paul and he's out, I could live with Kasich, I think he makes good sense and is genuine. I'd vote for him over Hillary, I think.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Obama 2.0.
More govt intrusion, more free stuff to minorities and "migrants/refugees", more sandra hooks/gun grabs, less and less real jobs here in the U.S. When banks crash, cash is illegal, you can only use windows 10.0 or greater,then you will know you are under the Clinton/lib authoritative regime.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

She's a hardcore bilderberger. Regardless of the 500 other reasons I don't trust her, that alone throws up red flags...
edit on 11-2-2016 by Wide-Eyes because: spell fail

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

She makes very poor command decisions which is ultimately my problem with her. Look, anyone with good leadership and managerial skills would take the time to critically think through the negative potential of off-site email hosting for top secret etc..communication.

She has proven that she considers her own convenience over the safety of the nation she wants to lead.

Saying, while laughing..."we came, we saw, he died" shows a level of callous disregard for life that is abominable.

Saying things like " what difference does it make" also does not show her in a very intelligent or empathic state, it shows her utter disregard for the people in the military who gave their lives to further an agenda.

What you have a hard time seeing she is a self serving cow?
edit on 11-2-2016 by BlueJacket because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

she took her husbands side when he sexually abused some women, she didn't care about the women

To be fair about this point I don't exactly think ol Slick Willy put a gun to any of those women's head more likely they were like "OMG OMG I'm gonna **** the president's **** " and it is highly speculated that she herself has a fondness for the ladies know what I mean.

Aside from that it is pretty shady the sheer number of people that had ties to the power marriage known as the Clintons and died of suspicious circumstances. Rumor mill also says that all of her staff and secret service all say she is a real *itch just a nasty person. I'm also biased in that I do not like Politicians especially Chris "Krispy Kreme" Christie. Really hate that guy for some reason.
edit on 11-2-2016 by RainbowPhoenix because: (no reason given)

<<   2  3  4 >>

join