It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't give me the power to rule this rock!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I am so sick of what is going on with this planet. I am very angry and frustrated right now and need to blow off some steam. I rarely watch TV anymore.... only death and turmoil in the news...so one day out of the clear blue it hit me.... "Hey, if you had the supernatural power to change anything instantly without anyone or anything capable of stopping me what would I do." So I have given it some thought. Once I get started I hope I can stop but after looking at mankind's history and how it constantly repeats itself there has to be a necessary change and this change can only occur at the very top and it will be bloody and I see no other way. So before you tear me a new one..... think about it.

Now before I get started you might want to make your a stiff drink or go find your "happy place" because this will give you a nightmare. I do have reasons for each decision and many of you will disagree and be glad that I do not have this power BUT if I did this is how I would start:

Nothing on this planet or in this universe could kill or hurt me or my loved ones.

No more individual governments PERIOD. This earth would be ruled by ME and ME alone... with a few... maybe five advisors that would rotate every three to six months. My decision is final. The world would be ruled under one monarchy....ME. Anyone who rejected my rule by starting a riot or talking in public would fall over dead. Anyone who disagreed in anyway that would cause harm in anyway would fall over dead.

All heads of state and their staff, past and present are arrested and put on trial for treason against humanity..... all guilty parties receive immediate death sentence and carried out within ten minutes.

Each country would be designated according to me..... example.... middle East ....only those of islamic faith, North America no islamic people allowed... not even to visit. I would seperate the faiths by country to stop the religious ongoing bickering. Israel are only for the Jewish people. Race has nothing to do with this.....it would be based on faith/religion.

Religion of all kinds would only be allowed to speak and teach inside their homes and inside their churches, mosques, synagoge.

Non believers can not advertise, preach or spread material based on their beliefs.

No one in public can speak out their faith........possible to change at a later date .... after countries have been divided up by faith.

Married only to those of the same faith.

One child per family.

Anyone who has an abortion gets sterilized unless danger to mother.

Any man who falls $12,000.00 behind in support payments go to jail. He too gets sterilized.

Anyone with a genetic disability will be sterilized.

All prisons inmates will work and produce to support economy... EVERY inmate ... 12 hour works days...six days a week.... a way to also pay off his/her debt.

Death sentence is one way.... a bullet to the back of the head.

Everyone on death row is immediately executed....bullet to the head.

Rape is death sentence.

Paedophile death sentence.

manslaughter = death sentence.... including car accidents where you at fault of someone dying from the accident etc...

Equal pay for everyone.

Everyone in jail for marijuana is immediately set free.

Marijuana is legal around the world.

All patents are illegal and put on the internet with instructions to make "green energy" available for everyone.

Stock exchanges around the world closed. All stock is worthless.

Most bankers arrested and put on trial.

Corporations are shut down .

Flat tax rate of 10% no other taxes are allowed. You keep 90% of your earnings.

No one is allowed to own more than five million dollars.

All prices frozen and expected to drop by 30% within five years.

No one is authorized to own more than 100 acres of land.

You can have only one home.

One car per family.

Everyone is required to carry a weapon and be trained in the use of deadly force.

Let the people decide..... either ban alcohol and tobacco or allow all drugs to be legal. You want free will OK.... you have it.

Stop oil production and other fuel being used ......green energy only. Number one push on this planet 24/7.

Shut down all nuclear plants and dismantled.

All military forces around the world banned and dismantled including all nuclear warheads. These people would be used to clean up this planet with the military machines used to assist in cleaning this place up, new streets, new bridges, all electrical lines underground, better drainage and sewer systems, new and better medicine now that patents are illegal, new hospitals. A few select million specialized police force.

All submarines dismantled.... no more underwater machines that use sonar.

Any terrorist, anyone who supports terrorists in any form .... fall over dead immediatley.

No more royalty. They no longer have control over any land, move out of their palaces, turn over all monies, goods, crown jewels, all jewelry items, paintings .... move into normal housing just like everyone else.... stripped from all powers. No more money from the state. Get your own job.

Poverty is illegal. Anyone who sleeps outside, has no food, water and health coverage.... local government would be punished on public by being whipped.

OK I am done bitching.........

So what did I miss?

What would you add?

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer
You serious? That's one of the scariest OP's I've read in a long time. *Shudders*

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
You serious? That's one of the scariest OP's I've read in a long time. *Shudders*

I know .... I am pissed at governments, pissed at corruption, pissed at the wars, pissed at mankind for not being able to solve simple problems.

Do you know the difference between children and adults? Adults are taller......thats all.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Mine would be to rid the world of all humans.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And the trillions upon trillions of confiscated monies, jewels, gold etc.... would be divided up and used as needed to bring this place back to once it was ......difference more people than we it started....

All farmers would no longer be paid for not growing crops.

No food to be thrown out..... given away to those who are in need.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I agreed with you till I read "All submarines dismantled.... no more underwater machines that use sonar."
I just can't go for that!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I agree with most except separating Countries by Faith...

You already have terrorists and their sympathisers dropping dead.

There'd be no problems with multi/no Faith communities.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I know .... I am pissed at governments, pissed at corruption, pissed at the wars, pissed at mankind for not being able to solve simple problems.

Do you know the difference between children and adults? Adults are taller......thats all.

I can certainly understand being pissed at the way the world is headed. I would never want to be ruler of the world, but if I had the power, I would certainly tell the worlds people the truth about everything that has been hidden from them for centuries. Then let everything run its course from there.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Poverty is illegal. Anyone who sleeps outside, has no food, water and health coverage.... local government would be punished on public by being whipped.

LOL!

That'll teach em'

Edit: Ted Cruz, is this you?

edit on 11-2-2016 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Holy C*ckb*lls!

I take from your post that you are from Northern America, right?
What the (western) world has wanted from you for the last 250 years is political ideas..
I'd say yours is a wee bit over the top, although I agree with some of your points, I suggest a long shower, and then Perhaps another look at your suggestions.. Somehow draconian to me

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I don't have a problem with probably most of your ideas.

I'd like to add: ensuring everyone has a good education, particularly to help rid populations of their more barbaric superstitions.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Don't know if you are serious. Then I thought you have listed really scary stuff you would do, to show that you would be no better than current governments; and I thought "how clever". But then you are ranting and I fear you really would do those things and believe you are completely different from other violent tyrants...

The scariest [and I didn't read much after that] was that you'd kill everyone who would disagree with you.
- That would be me dead.

That Atheists are not allowed to 'advertise' their thoughts.
- Everyone is born an atheist until otherwise programmed. You can't stop anyone from mentioning what is the basic state of being. You can stop religious types from yapping because it is an opinion based state, trying to influence others.

That all women who had an abortion should be sterilized.
- Whoa. I can see that girl who got raped by her dad, having her life destroyed once she meets a nice guy, earns how to trust again and wants a baby with this man but can't because of some guy and his wild ideas..

It was said before in a post above mine. But yes, I would also get rid of all humans, bar my husband [I am allowed to be a little selfish here as the ruler of the world]. Then I would sit back and enjoy Earth recovering from it's short but serious bout of 'human infection'.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Anyone who rejected my rule by starting a riot or talking in public would fall over dead.

Holy crap, in 1 year, you and your advisers would be the only ones left on the planet.

All hail Schicklgruber!!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   

No more individual governments PERIOD. This earth would be ruled by ME and ME alone…

How Hitler accomplished getting total control of Germany is laid out in "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich".

His dominant ego theory fell apart when it encountered the rest of the world. They still believed in self determination.

Further: Imo, most of the worlds problems would be resolved if people and nations would just mind their own business.
edit on 11-2-2016 by intrptr because: Further:

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: donktheclown

Anyone who rejected my rule by starting a riot or talking in public would fall over dead.

Holy crap, in 1 year, you and your advisers would be the only ones left on the planet.

All hail Schicklgruber!!

Lol, not only but the me, me, me, attitude is the very problem the world is currently suffering from.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Very interesting post, and I share your sentiment of frustration with the current state of world affairs.

I really don't know what we're to do, other than maintaining control over our own actions and remaining conscientious about the effects/impact they have on others.

Willful intent focused on positive change. Bit by bit, it can make a difference

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Wow...

I thought it would be a bad idea for me to rule the world. Suddenly, I am not so worried about the prospect.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
I agreed with you till I read "All submarines dismantled.... no more underwater machines that use sonar."
I just can't go for that!

My problem with submarines is the damage that sonar does to fish and other life forms. If submarines can invent a knew way to travel under water without sonar and without damaging ocean life than I would say OK..... BUT only for exploration no spying and non combative.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
I agree with most except separating Countries by Faith...

You already have terrorists and their sympathisers dropping dead.

There'd be no problems with multi/no Faith communities.

Good point......something I did not think of.

OK ......so you would be one of my advisors!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

I can certainly understand being pissed at the way the world is headed. I would never want to be ruler of the world, but if I had the power, I would certainly tell the worlds people the truth about everything that has been hidden from them for centuries. Then let everything run its course from there.

Oh....full disclosure would also be on my list......maybe a TV channel and radio channel that only does all types of full disclosure in all languages.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join