It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction- We will have 4 parties to choose from Sanders/Trump/DNC/GOP

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I must admit that I find this years election cycle to be the most entertaining I have ever witnessed.

We have the established 2 party system of no difference, between the corrupt democrats and the equally corrupt republicans that have beaten the masses into apathy since at least Kennedy. Now what I mean by this is that anyone who has payed the least bit of attention long ago knew that there is little difference between these parties I prefer to call demonazi's/republifascists.

It is like a good cop/bad cop routine in which every 4-8 years that masses are given their token puppet who "represents" them and people eat it up with the notion that now they have done their job and changing society is out of their hands. They did their part and now can go back to their Brave New World lifestyle.

I have been having a blast observing the lunacy of the MSM and the DNC/GOP and all of their antics. The way the elite run things from behind the scenes makes it painfully obvious what kind of tactic they will use. For the past 4 years I have been saying that old Hilldog is to be the next president. She has no morals and is absolutely terrifying to anyone who does the slightest bit of digging. The elite have enough dirt on this heinous monster, from drug dealing in Arkansas, bribery from countries like Saudia Arabia, on top of all that wallstreet money, the many and I do mean many "mysterious deaths" surrounding her and Billy boy.

I shall only go into the background of old Hilldog because I believe it to be the only one worth noting because of how obvious it has been that she is the selected puppet. Sorry to those of the GOP crowd, there is no real republican contender. End of story.

I do believe the elite would have liked to have Bush be the contender, given how much money they have invested in him and then Democrats could have had their victory by getting a Clinton instead of a Bush. However I do believe the hubris of the elite has become glaringly obvious given the way the election cycle has gone.

We are seeing an unprecedented amount of voters who are turning out to support candidates who are not of the establishment, this is a good indication of the undercurrent of political views that the MSM will never touch upon.

My prediction is quite simple, clearly the DNC will select Hilldog, the GOP as I have said is irrelevant, yet I would venture to say that it will be Cruz. What I think will happen on top of this is that Sanders and Trump will both continue their campaigns and we will have 4 parties in the running this time.

edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmWednesday8 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I don't consider Trump/Sanders as truly separate from the two parties. Trump switches sides once in a while, and Sanders has a tendency to overlook certain corporations aligned with Democrats. Trump may run as an independent to divide the vote on the right, but Sanders won't jeopardize the left's chances of winning by going independent.

Let's face it, Trump would rather have a puppet like Hillary in office. He would rather be pulling a few strings, rather than endure the pressure of those above his station 'helping' him make national decisions. I think Trump will be the selected candidate to lose against Hillary, he isn't serious about getting it, and good ol' Hilly will be owing some favors.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: GodEmperor
I don't consider Trump/Sanders as truly separate from the two parties. Trump switches sides once in a while, and Sanders has a tendency to overlook certain corporations aligned with Democrats. Trump may run as an independent to divide the vote on the right, but Sanders won't jeopardize the left's chances of winning by going independent.

Let's face it, Trump would rather have a puppet like Hillary in office. He would rather be pulling a few strings, rather than endure the pressure of those above his station 'helping' him make national decisions. I think Trump will be the selected candidate to lose against Hillary, he isn't serious about getting it, and good ol' Hilly will be owing some favors.

Aye, I agree wholeheartedly that Trump could not care less about being president and absolutely is not a real threat. You could be exactly right with the idea that he is the chosen one to lose to her. Would not be surprised, he gets to feed his ego and have everyone talking about his name which is all that really counts for the guy. Him and Hilldog are of the same ilk of this there is no doubt.

The idea that the left is not going to win is something I do not agree with though. Hilldog is the elite's choice always has been, the whole "first woman president" BS she began spouting. This woman is pure evil and will do everything the elite desire and get off while doing it.

For this reason there is nothing to jeopardize and I believe we will see Bernie run independent and have plenty of support from those who can not fathom a Clinton presidency.
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:11 PM
link   
The writing is on the wall for Sanders. He's leaving NH with less delegates than Hillary despite 60% of the vote. You also know there's no way Iowa was legit if Clinton's winning by that margin. He's going to fold though if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump is a whole other story. If they try and screw him at a brokered convention he's going independent to kamikaze them in a NY minute.
edit on 10-2-2016 by EightTF3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: EightTF3
The writing is on the wall for Sanders. He's leaving NH with less delegates than Hillary despite 60% of the vote. You also know there's no way Iowa was legit if Clinton's winning by that margin. He's going to fold though if he doesn't get the nomination. Trump is a whole other story. If they try and screw him at a brokered convention he's going independent to kamikaze them in a NY minute.

You are right about how bogus our electoral process is.

The thing about the Sanders campaign is that it is driven by the younger generations who have not ever seen the way the process actually works. The previous generations have been apathetic for a long time, doing their due diligence and voting for the lesser of two evils. We are now witnessing what a scam of a system this is rigged by the elite from start to finish.

The thing is I do not think that the youth will simply let any of this go. The fact that Sanders won in NH and Iowa regardless of the deceit speaks volumes of the political revolution that he represents. In the last 24 hours since NH his campaign has gotten 6 million buck from 150,000 donations.

I have got to believe that he understands that a Clinton is a republican with a mask on and given his support from the people he has no reason not to run.

Trump is all in and it is priceless, gonna be funny right up until election day!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmWednesday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Cruz wont get the nod Im telling ya, Trump will win here in SC. that's 50 DELEGATES ! Trump has it in the bag as nominee. 100%. In the general election who knows, don't forget the independents. I think we are looking at a President Trump. I have also been told that if Hilary wins by delegates that didn't uphold the popular vote then the Bernie people will vote Trump. I would. If Trump somehow doesn't get the nod, Ill vote Bernie.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2016 by Medicator because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

Perhaps Cruz will not get the nod, I really just picked his name because he won in Iowa.

I do not think the GOP will pick Trump simply because they can not control him, much like the DNC will not pick Sanders. Again I do not think that the GOP has any chance of winning, Hilldog was picked long ago and the only real threat she has is Bernie.

This is why I believe we shall see 4 parties, the established corrupt elite puppets, Trump to feed his ego and boost his business, and Sanders to continue to try to change the system in the same way he has his entire political career!
edit on America/ChicagoWednesdayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago229pmWednesday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove I agree with You. The thing is, the GOP doesn't want Trump and have tried everything to no avail. They can only do so much when someone is so big. Bernie could actually win the popular vote in every state and still lose to Hilary because of the delegates and Im pretty sure his supporters wont like that. Im still 50/50 Trump or Bernie for my vote and that's only because that's all we have, I cant deal with any others. I guess if I vote for Bernie my vote doesn't matter, the democrats need to deal with that issue.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Medicator

For these exact reasons I believe the GOP/DNC will have 2 independents to compete with and given their popularity it will absolutely be a game changer.

What this election is proving without a shadow of a doubt is the sheer level of corruption that exists within the demonazi/republifascist puppet system.

I believe that Bernie has the best ideas, we are living in an age of great change, change consistent with every talk this man has ever had before he chose to run for president. This is why he is surging and will continue to.

top topics

join