It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Podcast: Those Conspiracy Guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Theres a pretty informative podcast show that I recently discovered called "Those Conspiracy Guys." Basically it's two guys(+ occasional guests) discussing a variety of people and events and the corresponding conspiracy theory's that surround them. They layout the events of the official story and include witness testimonies, news reports, police reports, ect. They even do a really good job of disclaiming when some info contradicts with other info, and when theory's were found mostly online, and should be taken with a grain of salt.

While filled with great information and points of view, it doesn't feel like your being overwhelmed with facts. Listening to it feels more like chatting with a couple friends and your favorite theory's. So I highly recommend this podcast to anyone interested in the field.

Some of their topics so far include:
-Charles Manson
-Jim Jones
-9/11
-MK ultra
-Philadelphia experiment
And 5 or 6 others I think

I've listened to every one so far and learned something new. As a light warning there humor is not always "pc" so be prepared if that kinda thing bothers you, personally I enjoy it.

And in there last show (Aurora shooting) they mentioned ATS and recommended the site to anyone interested in alternative topics, so I figured I'd do the same for them here. And if you see this, great show guys, keep up the good work.

edit on 10-2-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: Link added

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

This being a conspiracy site, I'm going to propose you are one of the conspiracy guys trying to shamelessly plug your podcast. It just seems natural.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct

This being a conspiracy site, I'm going to propose you are one of the conspiracy guys trying to shamelessly plug your podcast. It just seems natural.

No I'm not a part of this show in anyway, not even a member.
Isn't it against T&C to plug your own stuff anyway?
And this isn't the first podcast I've recommended to people. But then again maybe I'm running the other one too lol, I'm a busy guy.
edit on 10-2-2016 by Quantumgamer1776 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

It is, but I'm just teasing you.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Oh, ok no worries, I can take a bit of teasing.
I guess I wouldn't be posting on ATS if I couldn't lol.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   

I actually can't wait to listen. I'm always looking for podcasts to mainline. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Fantastic Find! The article alone are crazy. I'm surprised they all haven't committed suicide yet, especially with those Phil Schneider pictures.

new topics

top topics

join