It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unusually shaped UFOs

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I wanted to create a thread dedicated to unusually shaped UFOs as the UFO phenomena is far more than metal crafts and lights skipping across the sky; there are pictures and films of huge bat-like UFOs, fish-like, and UFOs that just look like blobs and even flying people. Have any of you peeps seen an unusually shaped UFO, let us know here if you have as I would love to hear about it.

Here come some examples that I found on the Internet:

Blob UFO, Victoria Park, London, United Kingdom

Cross UFO, LAWRENCEVILLE GEORGIA, USA

Fish-UFO, Oslo, Norway

Butterfly UFO, Ohio, USA

Sea-horse UFO, Belfast, Ireland

Human UFO, Mexico

-MM

edit on 10-2-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-2-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes they are unusual. Then again, every U.F.O is unusual.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

This may just be an ancient tale that once was repeated in the fortean times and many times since in mystery book's but it may suggest that time or dimension's are not as divided as we may think.
In about the year 1000 (956 ad if the church record is reliable) in ireland a group of church goer's experienced a strange phenomena of a ship in the sky (I assume they litterally meant a ship with sails etc not a space ship, it dropped anchor and the anchor snagged in the church yard so a sailor went over board and climbed down into what to him must have been the deep sea to try to unhook the anchor, as he climbed down into the churchyard on the anchor rope the villagers grabbed him and he drowned or suffocated, maybe he was somehow in two dimensional realitys at this time, perhaps he could not even see the hand's that had grabbed him in the depths of the ocean.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

Also time rather than dimenion may be another thing that is sometime's crossed in strange places and then also ghosts are perhaps seen in the sky.

Also interesting, www.rense.com...
The most interesting polymorphus UFO was perhaps the rendlesham forrest incident which I do believe was a genuine UFO, it seemed to be almost liquid metal in one eyewhitness account, could it be a coherrant field of energy or perhaps material behaving oddly out of phase with it's own dimension in our reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The UFO forum has excelled itself with this one !!!

Seriously... this is laughable.. or is that the intention
of the op.. a joke thread maybe?

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   
The fish is new to me, I've heard of saucers,triangle,wheels, spheres and cigar shaped craft, I've even heard of "men" walking across the sky, but fish?!

Yes I watched the video, and yes I agree it looks like a HUGE tuna floating way up in the sky....
I just, I can't, I can't even right now.

The butterfly/moth looking craft, maybe its moth man. (how cool would that be)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: rigel4

The vast majority of UFO's are not Alien space rocket's, they are UNIDENTIFIED Aeriel object's so maybe the term UAO would be more accurate and of course if you think these are strange then take into account the hundreds of whitness whom have had strange thing's fall on there home's, town's and field's that should never have been in the sky if reality was a rational solid predictable scientific theorem made incarnate that is which it I am afraid may very well absolutely not be, at least not some of the time.
www.dailymail.co.uk...
www.prairieghosts.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
And before you say WATERSPOUTs hurling them into the upper atmosphere as shoals sucked up into the sky could be a plausible if unlikely explanation then how do golf ball's and coin's get up there as they have also been reported, is this some alien dumping odd cargo he has collected, cross reality spill over, ghosts playing jokes or simply that the universe is far wierder than you believe or want to believe.

edit on 10-2-2016 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 05:50 PM
link   

The top pic looks like a contractor sized plastic bag loaded with balloons.

The flying Tuna, well that's another thing. Fa reeky! Thanks.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The fish is easy Flying Fish

a reply to: donktheclown

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Don't forget this one from Pescara, Italy, in 1961. One of my old favorites.

Now here's something somebody might want to research to see if they can find a better original. This one was obviously airbrushed.

edit on 10-2-2016 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Random point on the cross-shaped UFO, could be similar to the one chased & 2 subsequently spotted by 2 police officers in 1967:

400 hours. 24/10/67. Location - A3072 between Okehampton and Holsworthy, Devon. Two on duty uniformed police officers, PC CLIFFORD WAYCOTT and PC ROGER WILLEY had spotted a pulsating flying cross whilst driving between the above locations. It was seen at low altitude moving above the treetops of the surrounding countryside. Intrigued they began to chase the UFO, however they were never able to significantly gain on it. At times the object slowed to 50 mph and at one point came to a stop in mid air. The pursuit involved speeds of up to 90 mph and covered a distance of 14 miles. Whenever they did gain a little ground on the object it would simply accelerate away from them. Eventually they reduced their speed fearing an accident themselves. The closest distance they reached to the UFO was 400 yards. At one point they stopped at a farm to wake up the owner so they could gain some corroboration that they were not mistaken in their sighting. At a later press conference PC WAYCOTT said, “The light wasn’t piercing but it was very bright. It was star-spangled - just like looking through wet glass and although we reached 90 mph it accelerated away from us.” Before the object disappeared from view they saw a second UFO that was also cross-shaped, very bright and made no noise. Both officers were impressed by the relevant speeds of the objects as they quickly departed, especially the first one. Inquiries at nearby RAF Chivenor proved negative. Within 48 hours numerous other witnesses began to report sightings of similar objects. A ‘fiery cross’ was witnessed above the skies of Glossop, Derbyshire by six police officers. UFO CLASSIFICATION – CE1 (CLOSE ENCOUNTER 1ST KIND). On Duty sighting. 2 Officers. Source - UFO Flying Saucers over Britain by Robert Chapman. Mayflower Books 1969. Pages 13-15.

www.prufospolicedatabase.co.uk...

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
I saw a cross shaped ufo in broad daylight in New Jersey in the late 70's. It was not a thin shaped cross but a thick shaped with lots of lights on it. Just wondering if any one else has ever seen this

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
What stumps me is I have never seen anything online or in a book regarding the type of craft I witnessed in 2003 at close range. Closest I found was the Manta, but to be honest....I think it just rolled off the Intergalactic Space Lot. Slick design, for what it's worth. Most reports on UFO's and photographic evidence just leave me bummed out. I bet anyone with a 3rd or higher close encounter would agree to that fact. But eh, whatever. PIGS IN SPACE!

edit on 2/10/16 by GENERAL EYES because: grammar edit

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I waited 4 days for a new thread in the UFO forum to pop up and after the long awaited thread I have to see multiple videos of pure fake hoaxes.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

This may just be an ancient tale that once was repeated in the fortean times and many times since in mystery book's but it may suggest that time or dimension's are not as divided as we may think.
In about the year 1000 (956 ad if the church record is reliable) in ireland a group of church goer's experienced a strange phenomena of a ship in the sky (I assume they litterally meant a ship with sails etc not a space ship, it dropped anchor and the anchor snagged in the church yard so a sailor went over board and climbed down into what to him must have been the deep sea to try to unhook the anchor, as he climbed down into the churchyard on the anchor rope the villagers grabbed him and he drowned or suffocated, maybe he was somehow in two dimensional realitys at this time, perhaps he could not even see the hand's that had grabbed him in the depths of the ocean.
mysteriousuniverse.org...

Also time rather than dimenion may be another thing that is sometime's crossed in strange places and then also ghosts are perhaps seen in the sky.

Also interesting, www.rense.com...
The most interesting polymorphus UFO was perhaps the rendlesham forrest incident which I do believe was a genuine UFO, it seemed to be almost liquid metal in one eyewhitness account, could it be a coherrant field of energy or perhaps material behaving oddly out of phase with it's own dimension in our reality.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Absolutely right LABTECH! I remember reading about this year's ago. I believe the residents of the village were actually so scared that they stoned the"sailor " and beat him to death, and that was his cause of death...if he was "alive" in the first place.(obviously he was alive on some plane of existence, but he wasn't a permanent resident in our dimension). This was chronicled in the church records so it wasn't a mass "hallucination". The people who laugh and chuckle at strange and supernatural occurrences are naive and close minded. A truely intelligent person realizes we know very, very little about our " universe"(for lack of a better term). The very nature of our existence is a GARGANTUAN mystery. Anyway, thanks for the post. That has always baffled me...even more so than the cylindrical, cigar shaped UFO battle that was documented to have unfolded in a medieval German village. They even carved a detailed wood mural to commemorate the battle! I love reality!! That can't write this stuff any better!

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Could the fish be one of those flying RC balloon fish that were popular a few years ago? Maybe with the controls taken out for lightness and over-filled with helium.

The butterfly is from Secure team, I believe, a pretty well known UFO hoaxing group. Wish it weren't.

The shapeshifting ones tend to (but perhaps not always) be clumps of balloons, I assume related to weather projects.

The cross, I have no idea about, would have to see the source.

The flying "brujah" in the Mexican film is very interesting. Not sure if anyone's come up with a good rationale for that one, CG hoax notwithstanding. I personally think it's real but am open to being proved wrong.

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mikell
The fish is easy Flying Fish

a reply to: donktheclown

I'm also thinking baloon, but the link one is just 57 inces (1.4 meters) and the one in the video seem huge to me, like 10x the size of that should I guess. A 50 feet (15 meters) baloon shaped as a tuna ? Don't know about that...

-MM

edit on 11-2-2016 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Don't forget this one from Pescara, Italy, in 1961. One of my old favorites.

Now here's something somebody might want to research to see if they can find a better original. This one was obviously airbrushed.

Nice one, remember that from an old UFO magazine in the 80s.

-MM

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

Thanks. Also The Roman Emperor Constantine's Vision of the Cross at the Battle of the Milvian Bridge which caused him to make Christianity the main religion in ancient Rome and made the cross the symbol of Christianity when before it was a fish:
In hoc signo vinces.

-MM

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: HODOSKE

Thanks for sharing, see my reply to Zcustosmorum.

-MM

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join