It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quiz: What political platform ideology am I describing?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
__________ supports national self-determination, immigration restriction, federalism, home rule, opposes free trade and global capitalism. __________ specific issues include states' rights, race relations (especially interracial marriage, which it opposes), and conservative Christian values.

__________ considers the American Civil Rights Movement as elementally subversive to the separation of powers under the United States Constitution. ____________ is active in organizing the restriction, reduction, or moratorium of immigration, enforcing laws and regulations against illegal aliens, ending what they see as racial discrimination against whites through affirmative action and racial quotas, overturning Supreme Court rulings and Congressional Acts such as forced busing and gun control, ending free trade economic policy, and supporting a conservative sexual morality, which includes promotion of the Defense of Marriage Act and opposition to the inclusion of homosexuality as a civil right. According to its supporters, ___________ opposes globalism, multiculturalism, racism against whites, and an intrusive Federal government. ___________ says it has a key role in reporting the racial overtones of violence against whites, both in the United States and elsewhere.

_________ statement of principles condemns the Federal government's intervention into state and local affairs in forcing racial integration, free-trade and globalism, immigration by non-Europeans, homosexuality, and interracial marriage.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Leninism?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoadCourse
Leninism?

Nope it's U.S. based, though it shares some strong parallels to others.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BigBrotherDarkness

That would be white nationalist crap from the Council of Conservative Citizens.

EDIT:

Specifically, this is what I sometimes see referred to now as "neoconfederatism."
edit on 2016-2-9 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

lol looks like someone else copy and pasted the text into google!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

How can it be for both federalism and states rights?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: jobless1

lol looks like someone else copy and pasted the text into google!

Shhhhh. Google is your friend!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ding ding ding Winner! Thanks for playing

en.wikipedia.org...

The Council of Conservative Citizens (CofCC) is an American far-right organization that supports a large variety of conservative and paleoconservative causes in addition to white nationalism, and white separatism. Its Statement of Principles says that they "oppose all efforts to mix the races of mankind". Several members of the CofCC Board of Directors are former leaders of the segregationist Citizens' Councils of America, founded by Bob Patterson, which is commonly referred to as the White Citizens' Council. The organization is headquartered in Irving, Texas. Its president is Earl Holt, while Jared Taylor is the group's spokesman and Paul Fromm is its international director.

Anyone bothered they PAC and Lobby the Republican party to further their agenda? Does anyone think they should form their own party if they want representation instead of "covert" representation?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Sons of the Confederacy.

As backward an ideology as they come.

What sort of sphincter opposes interracial marriage?

Edit: okay I wasn't far wrong.
edit on 9-2-2016 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sargeras

How can it be for both federalism and states rights?

Great question; perhaps 50 different countries? After the civil war is when it became the UNITED states Imagine that border nightmare.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   
That's OK, the communists support the Democrats.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   

CCoC is just one of many similar groups. Ever hear of the Council for National Policy (CNP)? You can even see some overlap in membership and speakers.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
LOL!!! Yeah, it's the Council of Conservative Citizens.

it's the mutant child of politicians like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
That's OK, the communists support the Democrats.

Well, China... tons of workers and resources with no OHSA that I am aware of... and with free trade incentives? The largest communist country would be economically insane not too.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian

CCoC is just one of many similar groups. Ever hear of the Council for National Policy (CNP)? You can even see some overlap in membership and speakers.

Yes when researching around... I was going to go full educational style and link them all together; but I am sure someone would love all stars and flags if they enjoy such and have the time.

Since there is a lot of political corruption it is a worthy topic... as these "side" ideologies are hidden from sight typically... making it appear we have two parties due to this pollution. The problem? It fiercely divides the country into an US and THEM extremes. Choose Right we go backwards from extremist influence... Choose Left we can end up *Stalin from extremist influences.

*Stalin simply chosen as a literary device to play on words.... backwards or "stalled"

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

In the days following Roof's arrest and subsequent investigation it was revealed that Holt had made campaign contributions to several conservative politicians including 2016 presidential candidates Ted Cruz, Rick Santorum, and Rand Paul; all three subsequently announced that they would be donating Holt's contributions to the families of Roof's victims.[28][29]

Hah!!!! You see? What did I say?? I hadn't even looked them up yet - but,

what do you know!!! They indeed contributed to Rand Paul AND Ted Cruz (and Santorum).
Council of Conservative Citizens wiki
edit on 2/9/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

OK?

I bet every single person that donated to Bernie is a saint, right?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: whatmakesyouright

No - there are no 'saints'.
But people who donated to Bernie (which I did, thanks for asking) are at least worried about everyone else except the ultra-rich, and the screw-you-I've-got-mine Ayn-Randians.

Talk about warped!!!!!

(And, JUST FOR THE RECORD - even those asshats would still not have to live 'in a van down by the river'!)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: BuzzyWigs

Well, seems Paul and Cruz share some of their ideological goals... makes me wonder how much? Seems the two party system for extremist agendas make for easy political choices... appears they really want to back Cruz and of course as PC goes it's a good idea to hold off any associations during election time as per usual... in that whole here's my running platform and now that im elected here's what im actually going to be doing.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

NOBODY who knows Cruz in real life likes him.
No one in congress......no one he went to school with ---- not even his little girl.

(I'm still hoping for a gif of his daughter attempting to flick his forehead when he tried to kiss her as some generous person was carrying her away.)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join