It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if they are not here to help?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: leastofthese

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
a reply to: yuppa

im totally serious. those are all theories that people hold.

Ok how bout this one. the Actual greys are a previous version of humanity that has hit a evolutionary dead end and are working with our government in exchange for tech to save their offshoot of humanity in actualality.

There has been 4 previous versions on eon mars before Us on earth. And yes they mad ea SG-1 episode about this as well but how better to hide truth than in a fiction show right?

You make sensational claims without proof. 'The 'grays' are a previous version of humanity'? Riiiiight....And now they're working with the U.S. Government to save us all. Okay, thanks for the story.

Reading comprehension my boy reading comprehension. re read what I said carefully. I said THE GREYS are trying to SAVE THEMSELVES IN EXCHANGE FOR TECH. This is th e second topic ive been trolled by you. I suggest it stop while you are ahead.

Once again I AM NOT here to Prove myself to you.

Careful now, it was you who replied to two of my posts FIRST. Both were off topic and contained personal attacks on my credibility. So, with that said, you still haven't provided any proof of your claims, nor do you provide any links, data, or sources.

You claim 'grays are an earlier version of us', correct? Doesn't that make them us?

You claim 'grays are trying to save themselves in exchange for tech'. Okay, first, prove that grays exist. Then prove that you know they are exchanging tech for safe harbour.

I await your reply. All the best.

posted on Feb, 13 2016 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: leastofthese

No you commented on a post I made to someone else first so technically YOU started it. Alot of things in science started out unable to b e proven and turned out to be true. also you do know that what we say is monitored and can get thos ein trouble who told us such information. SO its not that we don thave proof its just that to prove it would require selling our sources down the river,and that aint happenning.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MinangATS
a reply to: Peeple

Oh yes they are here to Help.

Help themselves to our land and resources.

Did Columbus, Cortez, Pissaro, Alexander the Great, etc, ever say "We are here to help"?

Alexander, and Napoleon, to some degree, yes. They thought they were liberating people from horrible oppressive backwards monarchies in favor of a more enlightened rule. And that was not entirely untrue.

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Besides the possibility that our Earth might be a way station for these weary star travelers: The otherworlders have helped us in one major way by having Earthlings witness these wondrous/spectacular flying craft --- in such a way --- That we will eventually [if we haven't already] realize that interstellar travel is possible, by eyewitness accounts of these strange and sometimes lighted flying machines.

Here's a link to an essay [which I more or less agree on] - "The Pointlessness of Fearing Alien Invaders"

www.everything2.com...
edit on 14-2-2016 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 14-2-2016 by Erno86 because: grammar

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
The grays and gray hybrids are not here to help. They are slaves to the Draconians, whose whole culture revolves around domination of anyone and anything around them.

The Family of Light wants to help, but not without the ok of the leader of a given country. Without the US president asking for help, even privately, the Family of Light has a non-interference policy. "Who wants a barbaric race like humans, whose history revolves around violence, to spread among the stars like a cancer?" This was actually said by a Pleiadian. This is a tough love policy and the Pleiadians want us to succeed and spiritually evolve, but I disagree with their "all or nothing" policy at the country level. You don't teach a child to swim by suddenly throwing them in a lake. The children need teachers.

edit on 14-2-2016 by bulrush because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
If we allowed them to help us with our current state of affairs, we would have to follow their rules, or heed their warnings when it comes to unknown devices. It no different then a foreign policy, establishing a base, military, or an economical, in another country...Just like the States does. The only difference is, the States would be the Taliban hiding in caves, where an alien civilization or empire is are the Americans.

However, anything able to travel here, to our little, insignificant, planet, for resources is just a paranoid excuse, no different then Satans desire for woman.

It there way or the way, highway...Which also sounds like God in Heaven. Fancy that...

However, they could come to respect and understand various cultures, and know enough about them, to show some form of respect, or probably play games with them, ether for fun, or just to spit on them.

Btw, what happen to all that tough talk, being Gods greatest creations, and being the Envy of Satan. I mean, we don't want God to give failing score of willpower do we?

edit on 14-2-2016 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2016 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

The UFO debate will still go on 500 years from now. No new information will be found. That reminds me of my first thread on ATS as per link below.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Millions more sightings will be reported but nobody will be any wiser.

My view is still the same as it was when I joined ATS some 6 six years ago. The UFO will remain elusive. Reason being that here is their home too . In my opinion , most of these unidentified flying objects are not fixed material shapes. They change shape and can disappear as quickly as they appear. The beings behind the UFO phenomenon are not really meant to mix with us and are not superior to us. Hence why we should be wary of them.

The only thing that is changing is the successive generation of human beings who interpret the phenomenon in the way that fits their different mindset.

edit on 14-2-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2016 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

yup theres another! you see where im going with this. we have no clue. we dont even know if they are real. ive seen lights in the sky. ive seen "people" in my room. do i think they are real? no way. reality is a fickle mistress.

posted on Feb, 24 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
We are being tricked and all these theory's are real but only in 3d . come on ppl I thought there was an awaking among the masses of light souls trapped on earth?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join