It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prediction 2-9-2016 Pundits Heads Will Explode.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Really? One commercial propelled this guy from obscure to a contender just like that? Hmm... A little unbelievable but hey it's the best account I've been given so far.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Its sad that people still let political commercials decide who they should vote for. Too many low information voters in our country.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

It's sort of true what Kasich said - He should be running for the Democrat primary, and that explains the electorate of New Hampshire.

link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower
Can anyone explain how/why HillDog is shown with 6 delegates with only 1% reporting and 28% below Bernie?
Its very confusing to me.

link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Just heard on the Savage Nation that Trump is currently up 16 points.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

I think they the 6 column is for total delegates including Iowa wins, but if that were correct we'd see a number for bernie as well.

There are only two counties currently reporting:

Carroll County
Democratic 5.6% Reporting

Coos County
Democratic 8% Reporting

I don't really know why they would be showing delegate wins at this point honestly.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

I think the delegate numbers are predicted placeholders. I wouldn't give them too much thought until closer to the end of the day.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's sort of true what Kasich said - He should be running for the Democrat primary, and that explains the electorate of New Hampshire.

Not really since he is getting Republican support, not Democrat support.

link   
a reply to: BIGPoJo

Agreed, considering Bernie is up 20+ points over Hillary and they are still showing 0 for him.

~Tenth

link   

originally posted by: tothetenthpower

If you check the link, there are precincts that are reporting so far, just not very many.

~Tenth

indeed... the final results were made on that small community in NH which has a total of nine voters...
they have the distinction of being the actual first (12 midnigt voters) in the nation to vote for the candidates... that Iowa 'Caucaus' don't count as a vote

if I recall Trump took Most Of the republican votes
Sanders took ALL (five) democrat votes
edit on th29145504925409202016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

ADD: Dixville Notch, N.H.: First to cast ballots in primary

if interested, search for the results from midnight Tuesday morning... that first voter result tends to get repeated all across the state,,, so that outcome will likely be the result of the rest of the state by 10PM tonight (also a Tuesday)
edit on th29145505007309342016 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

Well that makes more sense, now I understand.

Thank you for that tidbit.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

New Hampshire:

1.) Has an open primary.

2.) Has a far more liberal definition of what constitutes Republican than a lot of the rest of the country.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

It's currently

Three tiny towns in the Granite State held their primary elections at midnight, with Ohio Gov. John Kasich (R) and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders (D) winning two of them while Texas Sen. Ted Cruz (R) and former secretary of state Hillary Clinton (D) each won one.

Real estate mogul Donald Trump (R) finished in second place in all three communities.

According to HuffPo

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

New Hampshire:

1.) Has an open primary.

Nope

2.) Has a far more liberal definition of what constitutes Republican than a lot of the rest of the country.

*eyeroll* That doesn't mean you can just arbitrarily label the state's Republicans as Democrats or vice-versa. Besides, unless you've lived there, I'm going to have to take this opinion with a HUGE grain of salt.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

I have to question the reasoning for even writing a story about ~20 people voting at midnight. Are they trying to sway the voting population? They readily mention percentages but when it comes to the total amount of votes you have to dig for that info.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

It's huffpo. They are just gushing that Sanders is ahead of Clinton right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   

I have a prediction, if Bloomberg enters the race Trump will start sinking.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Yes, it is an open primary. You do not have to have party affiliation in order to vote. You only have to specify which ballot you want prior to voting.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: BIGPoJo

I have to question the reasoning for even writing a story about ~20 people voting at midnight. Are they trying to sway the voting population? They readily mention percentages but when it comes to the total amount of votes you have to dig for that info.

They always write about the three tiny towns that vote at midnight. They did it last cycle too.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Yes, it is an open primary. You do not have to have party affiliation in order to vote. You only have to specify which ballot you want prior to voting.

No. It isn't, and disagreeing with me isn't going to change that fact.

It is not a closed primary, in which votes can be cast in a party primary only by people registered with that party, in that state. Undeclared voters—those not registered with any party—can vote in either party primary. However, it does not meet a common definition of an open primary, because people registered as Republican or Democrat on voting day cannot cast ballots in the primary of the other party.[4]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join