It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH primary results live CNN

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

Kind of surprised two governors are battling for second. That is good, IMHO. Takes the wind out of Rubio and Cruz. I hope those stats hold.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack

Kind of surprised two governors are battling for second. That is good, IMHO. Takes the wind out of Rubio and Cruz. I hope those stats hold.

That was my thought as well. I'd much rather this come down to a Trump vs Kasich vs Jeb vs Christie, then Rubio or Cruz or any of the other ones.

I do believe that governors are overall a great choice of candidate.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Cruz taking a huge drop makes me happy. Surprised Kasich is pulling ahead of the others. Good for him.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:20 PM
link   

That's because you're a liberal and I'm a moderate. I'm sure some of the conservative members are flipping their keyboards and rolling their eyes at us.
lolz!
edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   

That's because you're a liberal and I'm a moderate. I'm sure some of the conservative members are flipping their keyboards and rolling their eyes at us.
lolz!

Hey!

I'm more moderate than liberal. Technically. I may LIKE what Bernie has to say, but I don't BELIEVE he can get it done, hence my conservative leaning towards Bush lol

But you are definitely more moderate than I am. I do believe TONS of Conservative ATS members are losing their collective minds lol

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I am super curious to see Trump's speech tonight. It's his chance to be taken seriously by more than just independent voters. It's his chance to reach establishment conservatives who may not have taken him seriously before now. Will he go classic Donald or will he be more sedate and polished?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I am super curious to see Trump's speech tonight. It's his chance to be taken seriously by more than just independent voters. It's his chance to reach establishment conservatives who may not have taken him seriously before now. Will he go classic Donald or will he be more sedate and polished?

He's currently playing Elton John's Tiny Dancer...

So...I doubt it lol

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Good showing by those who aren't annointed by the BIG $$$$.... absolutely love how the 2 GOP "annointed ones" are splitting their own vote, and seeing Trump Kasich and the other outsider (I can't stand) Cruz continue to throw the GOP for a loop....

Loved to see that Clinton conceded as soon as the polls closed

www.reddit.com...

Nice to see the folks make a difference....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Considering there are less than 100 votes between Bush and Cruz and not quite 2,000 between Kasich and Bush and only 11% of the vote coming in, the second and third place votes are far from locked up.

And if the Republican put up an "electable" moderate again, they'll lose just like they did with Romney and McCain. Why would you vote for a lesser version of the free stuff the Democrat will offer you in full? Not to mention the governors are insiders who endorse big government and cronyism to the hilt.
edit on 9-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Were you the member who predicted that even if Bush came in 3rd or 4th, the media would paint him as the only viable mainstream candidate? Because CNN is doing that right now.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: AlaskanDad

They give you a red chip if you want to vote Rep. and a blue chip if you want to vote Dem. Then you have to sign a book at the end if you wish to remain undeclared. Cool life event.

First time I got to vote here - moved to NH back in October 2014 (I voted in Vermont previous 2 elections)

And Actually, I think this was my FIRST primary election vote ever - they gave me a red chip if I wanted to vote R and blue chip if I wanted to vote D, then I had to sign a book to remain undeclared afterward

edit on 9-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   

a reply to: ketsuko

Were you the member who predicted that even if Bush came in 3rd or 4th, the media would paint him as the only viable mainstream candidate? Because CNN is doing that right now.

I said second. But Kasich is like Bush's red-headed step clone. If they can't drag Bush over the line, they'll use Kasich. The two are identical in all but name.

If we get Kasich, we will not get rid of Obamacare. Kasich took the Medicaid expansion remember. He's the sort of guy that believes not in limited government, but that he can run it better. Bush is the same.

Cruz just pulled over Bush by a hair, but that can change.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

can anyone shed light on delegate's current stances?

Last I checked Bernie was crushing it and winning by double digit percentages (over HC), but had no delegate support and 6 delegates were still supporting Hillary (ew)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Who are all those people on that Ballot... never heard of them

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrThortan

Well, #4 on the list is Vermin Supreme

OMG this guy's amazing. Almost regretting my decision (HAHAHA)

JK I knew about Vermin before casting my vote

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MrThortan

I don't know, but I'd vote for any of them over Hillary or Bernie ... except maybe the one running for CPUSA.

Vermin looks like a peach. Would he take Cthulhu for VP you think, or Voldemort?

edit on 9-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Always feels great to vote. The sadness comes later.

Well done!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: KEACHI

Always feels great to vote. The sadness comes later.

Well done!

Hah!

Couldn't have said it better myself. At least I did something

Regardless of all the voter fraud and other factors that are damaging to the democratic process

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Cruz and Bush continue to swap spots and Kasich has slipped back to 15% with 23% reporting. FOX is projecting Kasich as second though.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

The best news is Rubio being last among the top contenders.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join