It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NH primary results live CNN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Electoral statistical analyst Nate Silver is projecting Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has a "greater than 99% chance" of winning tomorrow's New Hampshire Democratic presidential primary.
According to his projection, Sanders will win with 57.4 percent of the vote to rival Hillary Clinton's 39.6 percent.

www.newsmax.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Clinton weighs staff shake-up after New Hampshire

'The Clintons are not happy, and have been letting all of us know that,' one Democrat says.

Read more: www.politico.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlaskanDad

Clinton weighs staff shake-up after New Hampshire

'The Clintons are not happy, and have been letting all of us know that,' one Democrat says.

Read more: www.politico.com...

You have to be somewhat mad to work with or for or around the Clintons. So many accidents resulting in death. Just very unlucky.

whatreallyhappened.com...

edit on 9/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I'm really hoping Cruz and Rubio will tank. I'd like to see Kasich and Christie do well and put every one into a tail spin. Ultimately, as a practical moderate, I could see myself voting for Kasich. Even though I voted for Obama twice there is no way I am voting for Bernie or Hillary. And I have no idea what to think of Trump. Every fiber of my being tells me he is a plant of some variety, though who he is serving - I have no idea.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

re: Delegates

people.howstuffworks.com...

I read it, and it still doesn't make sense, but seemed like a good description none the less. I like the idea of one vote per person. Most votes win. We have such a convoluted voting system.
edit on 9-2-2016 by MrThortan because: asdasdasd

edit on 9-2-2016 by MrThortan because: asdasdasdads

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
The important thing to remember in NH is that any candidate that wins less than 10% of the vote get no delegates. The delegates they would have got proprtionally go the candidate with the most votes. Its important especially this time around because a lot of candidates could hover around that 10% mark.
edit on 9/2/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
I'm really hoping Cruz and Rubio will tank. I'd like to see Kasich and Christie do well and put every one into a tail spin. Ultimately, as a practical moderate, I could see myself voting for Kasich. Even though I voted for Obama twice there is no way I am voting for Bernie or Hillary. And I have no idea what to think of Trump. Every fiber of my being tells me he is a plant of some variety, though who he is serving - I have no idea.

I'd vote Kasich if he were running on the Dem ticket.

If I had to vote GOP, it would probably be Jeb...which is terrible I know, but he's the only moderate there if you ask me.

Hillary or Bernie?

Meh, not really interested.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: tothetenthpower

But you wouldn't vote for him just because he's a Republican? That makes zero sense. Either you identify with his message or you don't
I don't get it. Can you elaborate?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I'd vote Kasich if he were running on the Dem ticket.

If I had to vote GOP, it would probably be Jeb.

??? I'm with KJ can you elaborate ???

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

But you wouldn't vote for him just because he's a Republican? That makes zero sense. Either you identify with his message or you don't
I don't get it. Can you elaborate?

Because I don't think he would do well as a Republican member of the Executive Branch.

He's too middle of the road for the tea party conglomerate that exists in the GOP right now, and he'd not have a shot in hell at getting a nomination anyway.

On the dem ticket, he'd be seen as a reformer, and a good alternative to two polar extremes that we see with Hillary and Bernie.

It would be a voting strategy, not necessarily because he's a Republican.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Watching the news and people are standing in a line of over 100 after the polls are closed, where they have same day registration. They cut the line of cars off and sent them home. They are keeping the votes open though.

My state you can just mail your vote in. States should make it easier to vote, not harder.
edit on 9-2-2016 by MrThortan because: asdasdasdasd

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Well if he was a Dem, the Republican members of Congress would likely oppose him, so either way....

I think your scenario is part of why we have such a cluster # every four years in this country. People trying to extrapolate beyond a basic platform. As evidenced by how people are always surprised by those political ideology quizzes we all take. LOL!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Kind of off topic

But I think no matter who wins the 2016 elections we sure as hell are going to look back and miss Obama.

I know many are going to laugh and dismiss that statement but ffs just look at who's running who would you vote for if Obama were to run for a third term?

Trump?
Cruz?
Hillary?
Bernie?

If Obama ran for a third term Obama would win in a landslide

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
Sanders seems to crushing hillary

She expected it. She's already moved on with her energies to South Carolina and (is it) Nevada. Sanders was a given in NH.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Wa Po election results:

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Sanders
3,760 53.7% --

Clinton
3,052 43.6% --

------------------------------------------------------

Trump
1,352 34.5% --

Kasich
557 14.2% --

Bush
441 11.2% --

Cruz
393 10.0% --

Rubio
388 9.9% -

edit on 9-2-2016 by AlaskanDad because: removed junk from a copy paste

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
CNN projecting Trump (33%) and Sanders (53%) as winners. No surprise. Establishment fails.
edit on 2/9/2016 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

Kasich second though, with Jeb 3rd.

That's good IMO.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

You're probably right that I convolute things for no reason when it comes to politics lol

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

CNN projecting Trump and Sanders as winners. No surprise. Establishment fails.

Same from Fox.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join