It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars Force Awakens ALL Easter Eggs & References

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
If you haven't seen Star Wars: The Force Awakens yet, do not watch this video!!!!! It contains a ton of spoilers!

I just finished watching this Youtube video about all the Easter Eggs & References in Star Wars: The Force Awakens, and it is incredibly thorough and beyond fascinating. If you're a big Star Wars fan, I highly suggest watching it all the way though. It really shows the care and love that JJ put in to the film.

It also explains a lot of things that -if you haven't read any books or played some of the games- aren't detailed in the film itself. The video is 45 minutes long, But well worth it!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Will definitely check this out when I have some more time!

Thanks!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Good video, I need to see it again, I'll wait for dvd

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Nice!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147
Thank you sir. Will put this on my watch list, and post back with my thoughts provided I get it watched in a timely fashion.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Excellent. I watched this and loved it. Soooo many interesting things! So intricate.. Thanks for posting

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ellie Sagan
Excellent. I watched this and loved it. Soooo many interesting things! So intricate.. Thanks for posting

I'm glad it was revealing for you

It really opened my eyes to a lot of interesting tidbits of information. Next time I see it I'll be able to appreciate it even more

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
damn I never noticed the two times I saw the movie that James bond played the stormtrooper that Rey uses the Jedi mind trick on.

that's actually a pretty darned goor video you posted.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
damn I never noticed the two times I saw the movie that James bond played the stormtrooper that Rey uses the Jedi mind trick on.

that's actually a pretty darned goor video you posted.

top topics

join