It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Jeb bush be a plant? A diversion?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Basic post here.

Could Jeb be a diversion?

Any half decent analyst can see this election as one fueled by a people tired of the last 16 years of presidency. Anti establishment is the new trend, so here's two theories.

A. Put Jeb bush in as a diversion, it's known he will not win. Not another bush, not when change is the real message. Not when anti establishment is the trend. This opens the path to the real demon in humans clothing, Ted Cruz, who is parading as anti... And somehow people are believing it.

B. Clinton is the last name everyone knows when it comes to a good economy, so her last name carries a lot of weight to a lot of people. Knowing change from what's happening now, with nostalgia of a good economy in the 90s, it seems the true establishment choices might just be Clinton and Cruz. They are using our mind sets to their advantage.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: deadlyhope

Nope- he is just

a

L
i
t
t
l
e
s L o w

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:50 AM
link   

If you'd like to recall, up until Trump entered the Presidential race and changed the way the Republican race was being run, Bush was the number one candidate in the field and was projected to remain that way up until getting nominated. So if there is a conspiracy theory there about Bush being a plant, you'll have to include Trump in it too, because Cruz didn't have a shot in the dark until he entered the race.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I don't think the Koch brothers would spill so much money into someone that's simply "slow" - I do think they'd pour many into a candidate to take attention off their real golden eggs, however.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Of course a bush is a plant.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

A whole lot of people speculate trump is a plant anyways, in favor of democraf candidates. I'm not sure I agree but..

I do know politicians and the rich do some dang sketchy things. I am not educated enough to make an exact guess at what, though.

It's quite possible with how many Republicans are running, several or all of them answer to some elite.

Following money, corporations, funding, etc, from what I've seen... There's very few candidates that aren't in one way or another influenced by big companies.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Lmao

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Let's put it this way. The Republican race has been totally screwed up from the beginning; even the Koch brothers didn't know where to put their money. This article is from summer of last year, so I'm pretty sure they've donated SOMETHING by now. But still, it shows how even the big players were unsure where to bet initially.

Source: Koch brothers have yet to give money to any GOP candidate
edit on 9-2-2016 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I thought Trump was being called the plant. Is this a campaign, or an arboretum?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Interesting point(s) there Krazy; the entire field changed the minute Bush put his hat in the ring & changed again immensely when Trump came on board. Quite possibly the election, (or road to it) of the century!

edit on 9-2-2016 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
No PAC in their right minds would back a plant for that much money for no return. I do not think 6 months ago ANYONE thought NH has a chance of going to The Apprentice....

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Bush will be your GOP nominee by June. Book it. At first I thought Rubio was but a soon to be released story is gping to ruin him. It will be Bush/Fiorina (R) vs Clinton/Castro (D) vs Trump/Palin (I), giving the presidency to Hillary for the next eight years. Good luck, America.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Yes, it's been a rather unique election. That's for sure. I'm sure this election will be debated in political theory discussions by people far more intelligent than you or I for quite some time in the future. Especially once the dust has settled and we've figured out how crazy things got and what led them to get there.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:09 PM
link   
You just watch how Bush does tonight.

Watch the media try to repackage him and shove him down our throats.

The media and TPTB will not stop until it Bush v Clinton.

I hope I'm wrong..But, FOX is already doing it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Bush should be dropping to allow rubio to take his votes. Those two are likely the preferred RNC strategy, which means taking florida.
and I don't see a rust belt governor as a viable strategy to try and turn WI, MI, red and lockdown OH.
I don't see a social con getting winning the general. They always represent strong in primaries as church goers are more about civic duty.
And then there is trump

As for Clinton or Sanders. I think they may have some minority turnout issues this election. dems are a third party without minorities. white college students are a weak turnout, smallish segment that yells really loud. it'd play well for trump or rubio imo.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:20 PM
link   
The Trump anti establishment theater is total BS. The neocon establishment, the military industrial corporate GOP will never nominate Trump. Bush will be the Republican front runner by the time the conventions roll around.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Is Jeb Bush a diversion?

NEWSFLASH FOR YOU, BUDDY! THEY'RE ALL DIVERSIONS

The whole damned process is a diversion. It's all a dog-and-pony show, designed to convince the masses that we are actually in control, obfuscating the fact that big money, big banks, big oil and big pharma run the show and buy the candidate that they want.

Yes, Jeb Bush is most certainly a diversion. But so is Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio, HIllary Clinton, Bernie Sanders, et al.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Jeb's super pac is holding off on infusing more money into his campaign until Thursday. They're waiting for the results. If Jeb does poorly in New Hampshire, I think they're planning on dumping him and probably look to support either Rubio or Cruz.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Bush and or Clinton Dynasties. Doesn't really matter, they were good heels, the others aren't proven as yet.

They would like to go with what they know but any 'peoples choice' will do, as long as they sign on the line when it comes to spending more on 'defense'.

So far that subject hasn't been addressed by any of them.

Theres your sign.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

I immediately thought, "plant" well yes, I suppose he could be a lemon tree.

The lemon's flower is sweet, but the fruit of the poor lemon, is impossible to eat.

new topics

top topics

join