It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abraham/Sarah = Brahma/Sarasvati

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger
Couldn't get why you were so rude about it, why didn't you just go find out for yourself. I would think if he says Jesuits are the source of the information you have the ability to fact check it.
Type it a search engine Abraham/Brahma Jesuits. If nothing pops up hes an idiot. But if the Jesuits did indeed say that then why give him a hard time about it. It isn't like he didn't tell you who said it. What, you that lazy you need a link? Just being real because you asked.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Metatron365

The onus lies with the OP to support their statements and provide citations. It's not the job of other posters to support the OP or their platform. When an OP flat out refuses to support their position with appropriate citations, you get into questionable territory. If they can't or won't provide citations then there is no way to know if the links you find on your own provide the same data that the OP believes they are using.

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Metatron365

I got snarky when he plainly avoided simply citing where he read these claims. He got a little rude as well. I guess its up to me to be the bigger person instead of OP since he got feelings hurt.

Ive read a lot of these same theories, and none are based on any facts, just suppositions based on names. OP seems pretty convinced, and so I want to know where he has been researching.

I dont think I was any more rude than OP, I never got personal, dismissive or patronizing.

If what you read Rashaghuul was so convincing, why not share it?

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

edit on 19-2-2016 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiidoc

originally posted by: Rasalghul
a reply to: Butterfinger

The Jesuits were the ones who made the connection, as did Mohammed.

Google Abraham = Brahma

I don't recall where I read it but I have looked into it enough to know it is very likely.

Where is it written or stated that Mohammed ever make the connection?

It would be nice if you could give your evidence for this Rasalghul. Thanks

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join