It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an Apparition

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality now I'm seeing a sweatshirt!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 04:16 AM
link   
m8 it's just a little floating Buddha

He doesn't look like he's causing any trouble, he's just floating quietly in the background

Maybe you should get a little statue of him, as a friend

Or maybe he's trying to tell you to take up Buddhism, you should get right on that.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
What does not convince me why you would use a mirror to bounce your picture off of rather than pointing your low quality camera at the supposed ghost yourself.

It is little things like grainy quality and weird camera poses that start discrediting the photographer.

Something smells about this picture...and ATS will quickly rip it apart, or ignore it, but I think this is fake.

Edit:

So I have been looking at this image from my photo editing software, and to me this looks like 1-2 photos were added and blended in. The light itself could be a candle that was made to flare by swinging the camera back and forth. Inverting the photo shows actual heat, but the rest of the image was "off" heat meaning they were added in AFTER the fact.

So OP..nice HOAX....trash bin please!!!!

edit on 9-2-2016 by Skywatcher2011 because: added notes

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I don't know what 'off heat' means, but if the "buddha guy" gives off a different spectrum or whatever, it's because he has his own light source. I don't know how to blend images. So, you can rip it apart all you want. You can speculate on a wild hoax process that never took place. And there was no sweater on top a lamp. WTF. How would that make a neon-orange personage appear anyway?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:53 PM
link   

edit on 9-2-2016 by Darmok because: double post

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join