It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an Apparition

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Yeah. There is a story behind this. I posted this on another forum, and people said they didn't see anything or that I photoshopped it. Lol! I've never used photoshop in my life. The last time I even saw photoshop was in 2001. I was never good at things computer-related.

As far as the apparition goes, I could not see it with my eyes. But I felt a positive spiritual presence, so I took a picture with an old cell phone. It wasn't a smart phone. It was a motorola phone with a mini keyboard and crappy camera. When I looked in the pictures folder, I saw the orange apparition. I sent a picture message to my e-mail, and I zoomed in with whatever program came with Windows Vista on an old Toshiba laptop.

What do you think?

If you think it's a forgery, please explain "dead giveaways".

Please note how it touches the shoulder of the grey sweatshirt, yet seems to be behind it. Also, a vague translucent face, and seemingly casting a shadow.
edit on 9-2-2016 by Darmok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok

To me it looks like shadow made by whatever is sitting on the table next to the lamp. If I'm getting that right. What is the part of the skewed image (over the shoulder) that you are referring to?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok Am I looking at the orange image that sorta looks like a little Buddha statue?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Nobody sees an orange guy sitting cross-legged?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok Yeah, looks like a Buddha statue?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: peppycat
a reply to: Darmok Am I looking at the orange image that sorta looks like a little Buddha statue?

Indeed. I took this photo after discussing sadhus with a friend. Also, the reason you see the phone is because the picture was taken through a mirror pointed in the corner of the room. I figured the mirror + camera would capture a spirit in digital format. I had tried scrying before, but it never worked for me. I figured that electronics combined with traditional mirrors would help.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Darmok

Guess not its a pixalated picture exactly how old was this phone???

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

It was a super crappy phone. Like 35 bucks in 2010 for a prepaid plan.
Here's a link files.abovetopsecret.com...

Try opening the image in your browser and zooming in.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Oh, its an "orange guy sitting cross legged". Or a bottle of whiskey, base of the lamp, can't tell.

Someone zoom it.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok What is sadhus?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

a reply to: peppycat

en.wikipedia.org...
thank you. The statue seems to be sorta just floating there. Or is there a desk there?
It's interesting that the statue thing is Orange, like Saffron die that the Sadhus use.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...
thank you. The statue seems to be sorta just floating there. Or is there a desk there?
It's interesting that the statue thing is Orange, like Saffron die that the Sadhus use.

Check out the zoomed image files.abovetopsecret.com...

You can almost see a vertical mark on his forehead. The upward U-shape mark of Vishnu is called Urdhva Pundra.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok I'm getting an eerie feeling. I hope you figure this out. I am a little spooked and can't offer any helpful information. Thank you for sharing!

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah. The thing is, it was never physically there. It only showed up after I took the pic on the camera. The camera had no flash. I pointed the mirror in the corner where I felt a presence, and took a picture of the mirror.

Check this out:

Google image search "Madhvacarya".

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok That guy is pretty orange. It's weird that the image of the presence that you felt is little and not human size. Maybe a powerful Sadhus has a small statue imbibed with power? And your conversation went into the astral realm connecting to the power of the statue?
I'm just trying to make sense of this.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Some of the main yogic powers (ashta siddhi) to be able to be in multiple locations, and to expand or shrink at will... even be in different 'worlds' or realms.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok That explains the size of the presence. So maybe it's a sign of some sort for you? Only you know what went on in the conversation about Sadhus. If you feel like sharing, please do.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Darmok

I had to force myself to see any "orange guy" and frankly it's not even orange it resembles neon lights outline, but the truth is, it's just a blanket over a light. This is why the paranormal is laughed at and dismissed off hand.

Orange guy? You mean shadow, light, and depth resulting from a sweater over a lamp and a pixilated crappy phone?

But if it suits you to think it's "orange guy" ,alrighty then.
edit on 9-2-2016 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join