It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clock Stopped At 3:13 AM

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
So this morning when I woke up I noticed that the clock on my cable box had stopped at 3:13 AM. What's also weird is that the box won't work anymore either. I've tried unplugging it and everything. I searched up the significance of 3 AM and a website came up that said it is the witches or devils hour. It's been a very weird day and I just wanted to know if anyone else on here has had experiences like this and if anyone has any interesting websites where I can read more.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: beyondtheskys

'Supposedly' three am is hi noon for the spooks. The point when the sun is furthest from this side of the earth. None of the spook experiences I had were three am, just saying…

Is your clock battery or plug in?

It's been a very weird day and…

Care to share what else seemed "weird" today?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Its a plug in box cause its my rogers box(or tivo if you're from the states) and just the overall atmosphere today was very gloomy and had a strange stillness in the air. I also noticed there was a person all in black who I saw on the subway ended up at my school and then later on my street. Just a strange vibe today.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

So all gloomy after you saw the dead time?

I wouldn't trip too much,. But maybe keep a little more awareness what you do the next few days. Look twice before crossing the street,that kind of thing.. Sometimes we get little warnings, that can be a good thing. Something watching over us.

Was the clock "Blinking"? Did your neighbors have the same thing on their box?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   

My brain (or independent spooks) whipped up a whole lot of 3 a.m. funk attacks for me... waking at 3:33 a.m. for a week was "fun" as was the final 'all clocks stopping at that time'... stupid spooks should get some hobbies.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:31 PM
link   
First, I want ask you, have you ever met a person who practices witchcraft?
My town is full of Witchcraft practitioners and I have a little bit of knowledge on subject.
There are people who practice dark magic well into "the witching hour'' in order to make someone's life bad.
If you think this is the case, I will direct you to a site that goes into detail about such things and how to counter act such magic through prayer and herbs and roots. It's called Hoodoo and although the bible doesn't want people to practice such things Hoodoo has alot of it's roots in prayer and using scripture from the bible when dealing with warding off someone's ill will towards you.
Have you crossed anyone lately? Scorned a heart? Who knows what would make a person practice negative magic on another person, but believe me, from what I've read, it's real.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:32 PM
link   

No it wasn't blinking and the weird thing is I have to boxes and my oven clock and only the one box stopped.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Jesus was supposed to have been crucified at 3:00 PM. 3 AM is supposed to be the Devil's time.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Hmm I thought I never would see that particular spook show his face again, guess he does it twice a day though.

Behold... the face of your ghost...

the King of Time...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Interesting "King of Time" picture...never thought about that until now. I wonder if other times on the clock can show different "ghostly" characters

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

3AM is believed to be the devil's hour
Crimes peak
Paranormal activity peaks
Apparently Jesus died at 3pm so the opposite of him is the devil 3AM

doublelattebooks.wordpress.com...

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Your avatar gif is scary creepy as hell
Is it real? Actually I don't want to know or do I
Of topic
edit on 8-2-2016 by Gabriel69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
i always seem to wake up between 3 & 4 AM almost daily

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Like the avatar gif!

But back to the thread topic, if you consider that we are on a spherical planet rolling thru space, it's always 3:13 AM somewhere.

Also stuff fails just, well, because.

I don't think that the time it failed is significant.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Also stuff fails just, well, because.

Just personal observation, I've never seen a digital clock stopped before. If it powers off for some reason it flashes 12:00. But just stuck on a time?

Not that it doesn't happen, of course.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

stupid spooks should get some hobbies.

Like ringing door bells for instance? Kids will be kids.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CoBaZ

Every time turned sideways displays two dots for eyes, just saying.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondtheskys

No it wasn't blinking and the weird thing is I have to boxes and my oven clock and only the one box stopped.

Never down it before or since? How did you restart it?

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Your box is buggered and died a death... Just change it for a new one and everything will be back in order shortly.

Warmest

Lag

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 01:34 PM
link   
3 + 1 + 3 = 7

7 = luck

Count your blessings, now add a dose of luck to them.

It's all in how you see it right?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join