It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PuppyMonkeyBaby - Twisted Mountain Dew Superbowl Commercial

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The kids had left the room when this commercial popped on. After it was over, I literally turned to my wife and said "WTF was that?" Bizarre. When it licked his face, that was kind of uncomfortable.

Super Bowl commercials as a whole have gone down considerably in the last couple of years. Companies are either playing it safe or coming up with this crap.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: FamCore

the graphics suck. I think its meant to suck, honestly, as it looks like something dreamt up on Reddit.

To each their own, i guess.

ETA: the more i think about it, this is designed to gain traction in the world of meme's. They were hoping to get their moneys worth through meme's and various image macros.

Side note: i noticed that Bud wasn't a big spender this year like last year (or, if they were...it didn't stick with me, so was a failed ad). The only advertising I saw came from Manning's mouth after the game. I smell a conspiracy.....

The game was rigged. they HAD to let Manning go out on top. it was a condition prolly because otherwise his name would had a asterisk beside it as a cheater. One more cheat for the road. hey did they check th eballs for deflation the entire game?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:01 PM
link   
In the food industry that have used Aborted Fetus stem cells to help them research and develop products, including artificial flavorings.

Every time you purchase mass-produced processed "food" from the likes of Kraft, PepsiCo, or Nestle, you're choosing to feed your family not only genetically engineered poisons and chemical additives, but also various flavoring agents manufactured using the tissue of aborted human babies.

BEVERAGES to AVOID that have these Flavoring Agents:
• All Pepsi soft drinks • Sierra Mist soft drinks • Mountain Dew soft drinks • Mug root beer and other soft drinks
• Lipton tea and other beverages • Propel beverages • SoBe beverages • Gatorade beverages • Fiesta Miranda beverages
• Tropicana juices and beverages

KEK293

Senomyx A Healthier Way of Flavoring

Just the way it goes.... "PuppyMonkeyBaby"

edit on Mon20162016MonAmerica/ChicagoMon, 08 Feb 2016 19:03:38 -0600 by DooDer because: PuppyMonkeyBaby

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: DooDer

Thanks for that info - I've also heard of Starbucks using a certain beetle to add the pink color to many of their drinks (probably healthier than aborted fetal tissue though)

They can seriously get awway with using these "easy to grow" cells? gross

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:00 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Yes. Cochineal and Carmine.

But before you freak out over that remember that we are supposed to be transitioning to a more insect-based diet. Lots of people eat insect protein as a matter of course and it hardly kills them.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Mt. Dew's parent company is Pepsi.....

So is Doritos.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Puppy...Monkey...Baby
Puppy Monkey Baby
Puppy Monkey Baby (thump)
Puppy Monkey Baby (thump, thump, thump)
Puppy Monkey Baby (thump, thump, thump)
%Puppy Monkey Baby
%Puppy Monkey Baby
%Puppy Monkey Baby

Hey, I'm groovin' to it!... %Puppy Monkey Baby (thump, thump, thump). My whole vocabulary has been reduced to three words...%Puppy Monkey Baby. My hip thrusts have been perfected...%Puppy Monkey Baby. I think I'm turning into...%Puppy Monkey Baby (thump, thump, thump)

Somebody HELP me!!!...%Puppy Monkey Baby

PLEEZE make it STOP!!!!!!...%Puppy Monkey Baby (thump, thump, thump)

You just KNEW someone had to do it...

edit on 2/9/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

edit on 2/9/2016 by Flyingclaydisk because: Oops

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Saw your signature line and wanted to bring your attention to this - lol #PuppyMonkeyBabyLivesMatter AWESOME

edit on 10-2-2016 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join