It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Real Name Written in Odd A=L Atbash Ciphered Code in the Gospel?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Nazareth is Gr. Ναζαρὲτ and translated to Hebrew it would be Heb. נצרת. Funny thing about Nazareth is there is no mentioning it until gospels started circulating speaking of the town, it just showed up together with the Lake Genezareth and Joseph who settled there with his family, including his enfant terrible Jesus.

Now using the key, I plot Heb. נצרת «Nazareth» using a A (א) = I (י) cipher (in which ו = ה Spelling out YAH-VEH together, the name of God), and what do I get?

Heb. קסמך «Kesemek» Hebrew for Magic or Magical Charm, a Spell, directed object-wise— you (suffix ך you) giving a translation of Heb. קסמך «Kesemek» as «[I/he/they etc] put a spell on you.» That's pretty rock'n'roll if you ask me. Strong's H-7081 ==> biblehub.com...

edit on 10-2-2016 by Utnapisjtim because: misc text + added drawing

posted on Feb, 12 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Temura, Gematria and Notarikon— The three major ciphers used in Kabbalah tradition:

Temurah is one of the three ancient methods used by Kabbalists to rearrange words and sentences in the Bible, in the belief that by this method they can derive the esoteric substratum and deeper spiritual meaning of the words. (The others are Gematria and Notarikon.) Temurah may be used to change letters in certain words to create a new meaning for a Biblical statement. The Hebrew alphabet is an Abjad or consonantary alphabet. Techniques that applied to English will mostly transform sense into a nonsensical series of letters are more feasible in Hebrew.

Gematria /ɡəˈmeɪ.tri.ə/ (Greek: meaning geometry) is an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of code and numerology later adopted into Jewish culture that assigns numerical value to a word or phrase in the belief that words or phrases with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or bear some relation to the number itself as it may apply to nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like.

Notarikon (Hebrew: נוטריקון, Noṭariqōn‎) is a method of deriving a word, by using each of its initial (Hebrew: ראשי תיבות) or final (Hebrew: סופי תיבות) letters to stand for another, to form a sentence or idea out of the words. Another variation uses the first and last letters, or the two middle letters of a word, in order to form another word. The word "notarikon" is borrowed from the Greek language (νοταρικόν)), and was derived from the Latin word "notarius" meaning "shorthand writer."

posted on Feb, 16 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Sigismundus

Heb. גלגלת actually means a Pullie or «Block and Tackle». Heb. גַלגַל means «Block» (without the rope). Which makes sense since Jesus must have been pulled up using a block and tackle.

posted on Mar, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

wtf is this?

I think i need a lecture?

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Six year ago I discovered this (time-stamp is still off the grid I see lol
). Guess it's time for a revisit. Because this is not the only code you'll find in the Bible. It's actually riddled with them. Golgotha is but one. There are quite a few more. In fact, it seems this was how the Hebrew lexicon were designed ground up, from the very beginning, and it is one of the mystical layers of the Kabbalah-related traditions of hiding and retrieving secret knowledge in the texts. Often referred to as the «sod».

If you find an oxymoron in the bible, or a place-name that doesn't seem to make sense, chances are those words or phrases contain secret encrypted information coded into them. Jeremiah has a few acknowledged ones using the most elemental Atbash cipher. And throughout the Bible you find similar ones, like the one I found mentioned in my OP text. Just revisiting for now, I'm looking for something else right now, but this thread showed up and I thought I'd bring it back from its rather dormant state. I'm definitively revisiting this one, supplying more such hidden knowledge.

posted on Oct, 23 2022 @ 04:56 PM
link   

And FGS, feel free to copy my «Ezekiel-wheels» and fancy your own. There are more ways to do things like this too. It's all written there. An infinite (save one, to or--) perfect many combination of Hebrew consonants. And 144,000 words according to the orders of the way of warfare. The Tree of Life.

PS: Ye guys need some explainations. I've been gone. Farting about actually. Had great fun. Thought I was in hell all this time? Nah, I've been sporting around with me head in the clouds, seeing my inheritance, the 40 x desert-thing, wings of the temple, survived a few times more, preparing for the grand finale. Sketching on the Cubus Kristi, using the Moon to square the circle of the Earth..... Thing is. There's no bollocks left to disprove anything anymore. It's just a waiting game now. I intend to see this bollocks unfold! Soon there. Stay the hell away from the Fields of Meghiddo!
edit on 23-10-2022 by Utnapisjtim because: WH

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join