It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man part of asian gang charged with rape of girls flees from UK to Pakistan!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   

A child rapist was given permission to leave his trial and attend the funeral of a relative - but fled the country and is now believed to be in Pakistan.

Greater Manchester Police is now appealing for the public's help to find Choudhry Ikhalaq Hussain, who was convicted of rape, sexual activity with a child and conspiracy to rape. 

Hussain had claimed a family member had died and he was given permission by the judge to attend the funeral, which was to be held somewhere in the UK. 

There was a time I used to be proud to be British but in recent times I am becoming ashamed to be called British. We used to be seen as pioneers of Law and Order and were seen as just and fair but tough on ctime. In recent times some of the decisions taken by authorities especially relating to child rape are just beyond belief and are ehat is making us the laughing stock of the world.

This is a well known case in England and part of an operation where a group of asian men had systenatically raped and abused underage white girls and young women. In my mind once they were arrested they should have been remanded in custody considering the seriousness of the allegations and the risk to other girls. Instead, today in this report we are told one of them was given permission by a Judge to attend a funeral of his uncle and he has then fled to Pakistan and Greatet Manchester Police have put out an International search for him! Ehy would the Judge allow this man the freedom to go to a funeral and then how as he managed to get out ofthe Country undetected. He is not the first person to have done this recently someone did the same a few weeks ago a young Afghan who was charged with rape in Yorkshire. A British terrorist has also gone to fight for ISIS whilst beung out in bail.

If we cant even protect our borders in relation to criminals leaving the Country how can we possibly say how safe people are coming in. No wonder all the criminals and illegals want to come here so desperately, they know if they are charged they can just disappear!
edit on Mon Feb 8 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

(post by ReadLeader removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

That's what they've been doing for years when the heat's on...# off over to Pakiland where they blend into the crowd.

I remember a case from years ago where a young English girl was raped and murdered by an Indian. Within hours he was in India, walking around without a care. Not exactly a great inconvenience for him, going back to his country of origin...

I'm pleased to say it was caught and extradited back to England to face justice - but only after YEARS of perseverance by the girl's distraught parents and some good fortune on their parts...and loads of money and heartache, flying back and forth.

I'd like to know how many evade justice this way, cos this guy's apprehension was the closest of close calls.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I guess the passport system doesn't quite work like it does in the movies.How was he able to fly to Amsterdam?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Why are all your threads targeting anyone u deem to be a refugee or immigrant.

Why don't you look at the thousands of cases of rape and pedophiles in the UK committed by British people.

Why focus all your attention on refugees etc?

Is it because refugees aren't allowed to rape here because it's not their country whereas british people can slide under your radar because it's OK to sh*t where u eat?

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
No its because it is in the news today and I dont know that they are refugees if you read the article. These were a gang of asian men (more than likely British) who systematically raped over an 100 white girls. This news article has been put out by the Police to try and locate the one who has gone missing. Its nothing to do with refugees.

Also making the news today is the sentence that has been passed on 11 asian men who got 130 years for the rape and abuse of a 13 year old girl. I am terribly sorry I cant change the facts of both these cases ie tell you they were white men which it seems it what you want to read. a reply to: InMyShell

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 11:57 AM
link   
By the way dont think I dont know there are thousands of rapes carried out by White British and thousands of paedophiles, course I do. However, I dont believe this gang rape culture is an historical thing. Whether you like it or not there is obviously something in recent years that has crept into the UK where white women seem to be targets and seen as legitimate targets and I dont believe it is British men carrying out the majority of these gang rapes (when I say British I dont mean white, I mean every British person no matter what their colour or religion). reply to: InMyShell

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader
Waterboard him with Bacardi 151.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

pioneers of law and order? the royal family abides by no law and has been behind much disorder since the beginning and still is.

new topics

top topics

join