It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Sub Forum: The Lounge

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: Daedalus
A Smoking HOT Jacket (very well made) that absorbs the rooms cigar/cigarette smoke; and the cloth of a paisley pattern that hides accidental liquor spills.

Oh yes...SO FANCY!

The most members only "members only" jacket EVER!

I fully agree with this suggestion.

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Nah you misunderstood my post, and tried to lump me with a PC crowd which if you know my posting history then you would know that's completely inaccurate, severe internet bullying would qualify as exposing a person where they live their family members posting pictures of that person and using this as leverage threatening using personal knowledge and a host of other grey area (legal) extremes. That's the kind of stuff that would need to be moderated otherwise nothing.

Ahh, well alright then. However i wouldn't classify that as "extreme internet bullying", because, as i've said, such a thing doesn't exist. I'd classify the release of such things as plain doxxing, which, while not illegal, is a fairly dickish thing to do, and should be frowned upon by sensible people. Now, threatening to do such a thing, and using that threat as leverage is, in actuality, blackmail, which IS illegal, and would fall under the "moderation of illegalities" suggestion i made earlier.

For the record, i absolutely DETEST "Political Correctness", "Social Justice", and all the rest of that nonsense, and i make an effort to combat it wherever i see it...... which is why hanging out here pisses me off so much sometimes, because of the constant soft-touch, eggshell light-step i find myself being forced to do around here all too often..
edit on 2-8-2016 by Daedalus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I get around the blustering with using humor/satire/irony/logic/reason as a distraction (am wearing a shark costume wylst composing). I would dislike someone such as yourself to give up on this forum out of frustration (by others) as you have a valuable voice I enjoy reading.
edit on 8-2-2016 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2016 @ 10:59 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Well, thank you. I appreciate that.

I haven't given up on this place yet... been here since the start, in one form or another. Though i do tend to take breaks(sometimes rather lengthy), when dealing with some of the more frustrating aspects of "life on ATS" get to be more than i can stand.

I prefer to speak plainly, and i like to ask questions, and that sort of thing isn't always welcome here... and i'll leave it at that, as i feel we're beginning to veer off-topic.

I still think this new forum section has ZERO chance of happening...even under a paid subscription model.

posted on Feb, 9 2016 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Please post your new ideas here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please note, all material on ATS is subject to Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join