It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New ATS Home Page for Review and Feedback - Plus, I Could Use Your Help

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   
or ghost, i forgot ghost, and bigfoots too

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: Vroomfondel

Dont think the American flag's a good idea. This is an international site serving all countries. Now, a rotation of flags from the world? That would be great.....

I like our flag and never turn down a chance to fly it high.

However, how about an image of all the worlds flags with an ATS style bill of rights? In fact, that might be an interesting subject: create an ATS Bill of Rights. I would champion that...

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   
IMHO if you want to draw new ppl, or keep them coming back, the images should be of things most ppl don't know about, but are interesting/unknown. (I know this can be subjective) with links to what they are as well.

everyone knows about 9/11, but to this day not enough (again, imho) know about bldg 7. things like that.

I know I'm not explaining my idea well, but I hope I have well enough to where you get the idea.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide
a reply to: Restricted

Have you tried the dark format? Click the circle at the top right of your screen - that's half white and half dark colored.

Yes, I use the button, but the default is white and, for some reason, ATS keeps booting me out. I constantly have to log in over and over, which means I am routinely blinded.

posted on Feb, 7 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Lovely, but could we have one border with butterflies and faeries, or maybe aliens, or how about one with an ancient archaeological site.

Or maybe the borders could switch throughout the day, so we don't have to look at death and destruction all the time.

I love those ideas! But I guess it isn't exactly what they are looking for.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
We can find all those pics already on various sites, please don't go full Mainstream!

originally posted by: Ceeker63
I am thinking some sort of space image, for the page background. Not everyone in ATS is from the U.S. But we are universally under the same stars, and outer space.

I thought something similar. The 'above' part of ATS if ya like, wondering we advance.

Art could do the job as well. Da Vinci's Scribbles or a drawing from William Blake? Something that represents a curious state of mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   
The new ATS home page is now live.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join