It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Benghazi Committee Democrats blasted probe’s cost while reportedly handing out bonuses

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Ah HA !!

looks like the sneaky Democrats on the Benghazi Committee were screaming about the "costs" and all the while they were passing out bonus money to staff calling it "related expenses" !!

The hypocrisy never ends.

We often see the same tactic used when some group shouts loud against something and then does the same thing behind the backs of the public.

I want my favorite Congressman Elijah Cummings to explain this.

Benghazi Committee Dems blasted probe’s cost while reportedly handing out bonuses

Harry Reid said fairly recently that the RNC should reimburse taxpayers for costs related to the Benghazi Committee’s investigation, but congressional Dems didn’t seem to object to other related expenses:

Democrats on the House committee probing the 2012 Benghazi terror attacks awarded tens of thousands of dollars in bonuses to their staff, while at the same time repeatedly attacking Republicans over the rising cost of the investigation.

According to publicly available reports, a total of $33,600 was given to six Democratic staffers at the end of 2014 and 2015.

DaaaHaHaHa

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Shocking! Hypocrisy in the Democrat's ranks?
I'm sure Elijah Cummings gets HIS bonuses from the Clinton Foundation.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Shocking! Hypocrisy in the Democrat's ranks?
I'm sure Elijah Cummings gets HIS bonuses from the Clinton Foundation.

He might be doing some legal research for them.

He is a lawyer, and has IRS problems.

So he is a good choice for tax related advice.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Democrats getting bonuses, well they are typical politicians like the Republicans, I'm not surprised. That being said, the Benghazi investigations have been an absolute waste of tax payer money all for the sake of politics. There have been 7 Benghazi probes and investigations, which have have been Republican lead... all of which amounted to nothing: www.politifact.com...

They're a waste of tax payer money and they're politically motivated. Plain and simple.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I can't get your link to work (it's probably me, not your link), but over at Fox News: Benghazi committee Dems gave thousands in bonuses while blasting probe's cost

According to publicly available reports, a total of $33,600 was given to six Democratic staffers at the end of 2014 and 2015.

And they have been relentless in describing the investigation as a waste of money, even including a “Benghazi Spending Tracker” on their website. The total taxpayer tab is now at nearly $6 million.

Hmm...$6 million or $33.6k. Of course, when Democrats spend money...it's waste, when Republicans spend money, it's a search for the truth!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: links234

Hey, that 33k could have been used for something else! Like making more Benghazi attack ads!

top topics

join