It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI: Michigan ISIS Supporter Planned to Jihad Attack Detroit Church

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   
When does this madness end?

I really hope this is a isolated incident because this is in my backyard, literally. I've lived in the Dearborn area all my life and now with the uprising of ISIS the FBI has arrested someone that may have been planing a Paris like attack.

www.clickondetroit.com...

He also threaten to kill a police officer and behead people.

Here is a link to the complaint filed by the FBI in Federal court.

media.clickondetroit.com...

I'll be keep my eye on this one for sure folks.

DEARBORN HEIGHTS, Mich. - Federal authorities arrested a Dearborn Heights resident for his allegiance to ISIS by monitoring his Twitter account and gun purchases. The arrest comes as Twitter announced it suspended 125,000 ISIS-related accounts over the past six months. More News Headlines

Twitter goes to war against ISIS Khalil Abu-Rayyan, 21, was being watched by the feds since May 2015. He was even having online conversations with an undercover FBI agent. “I tried to shoot up a church one day,” Abu-Rayyan posted. “It’s one of the biggest ones in Detroit. I had it planned out. I bought a bunch of bullets. I practiced reloading and unloading.”

edit on 6-2-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
twitter and gun laws.

posting extremist Islamic on twitter is stupid, thanks gun laws for keeping track of the crazies.
edit on 6-2-2016 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: vjr1113
twitter and gun laws.

posting extremist Islamic on twitter is stupid, thanks gun laws for keeping track of the crazies.

I think we should give credit to the FBI officers involved as well. The laws do nothing unless enforced.

edit on 6-2-2016 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

right people like to vilify the government when its convenient to them but they really do keep us safe. although NSA is kinda screwed up, monitoring everyone not just threats.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Nobody likes to have ill feelings toward anyone, but when I hear about these sick bas#ards wanting to rape, behead, and kill innocent people, my blood just boils. Get this piece of crap out of the country. Put him on a plane, wrap him up in an ISIS flag and push him out over Syria without a parachute! Maybe he'll have enough time to regret his sick thoughts before he hits the ground.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   

but they really do keep us safe.

Yep.
Hardly anyone gets killed in Chicago.
Rahm Emmanuel... keeping everyone safe with gun laws.
LOL
They can't even protect people from the cops. And they try to protect the cops when they gun people down.

a reply to: vjr1113

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   

I no longer find the FBI credible.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The Intelligence Community is concerned about the ISIS members that are here, but what they are more concerned is what they are up to. The main worry is that these ISIS members that are here are the advanced team.

An Advanced Teams main goal it to prep the area for the arrival of the Main force. Currently most of these people are gathering Intel on potential targets, gathering supplies, weapons, etc... . At some point the personal of the main force arrive and that is when the trouble starts.

new topics

top topics

join