It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Am Barbie and So Can You!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Shhh ... She's big boned.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I didn't see "Abduction Barbie".

But then again, we wouldn't, would we.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   
It seems we missed Furry Barbie, gamer GIRL Barbie, dyslexic Brabie, hoarder Barbie as opposed Barbie hoarder, reality TV Barbie, helicopter parent Barbie, Feel the Bern Barbier, BLM Barbie, 6-year-old girl trapped in a 50-year-old man's body Barbie ...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I didn't see "Abduction Barbie".

But then again, we wouldn't, would we.

Isn't that a lot like Ninja Barbie?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Or Crack Head, Tweaker or Walmart Barbie???

a reply to: HUMBLEONE

I'm waiting for Borderline Personality Disorder Barbie. I love oodles of drama.

Oh, she's out there!

Walmart Barbie

Borderline Personality Disorder? Well, maybe....

Tweeker? Definitely!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

How about, "Honest Politician Barbie".

Or "Dishonest Politician Barbie" (is that redundant?)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Am I alone in thinking that Borderline Personality Disorder Barbie is kinda hot?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

I'd hold her hair back for her!

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnthePhilistine
Am I alone in thinking that Borderline Personality Disorder Barbie is kinda hot?

Year but she's a one nighter then go far,far away because she will track you down to your place of business and attempt suicide right in front of your customers while screaming out your name. You will then never be rid of her, her labile emotions and jealousy.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
"It's a thyroid problem" Barbie.

changed my mind again
edit on 6-2-2016 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Give her a sexy voice and she could also be Phone Sex Worker Barbie.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Just give her two faces, one that hides underneath her hair. Girls can rotate them around to suit which face they want to present to the public that day.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha
a reply to: windword

These are great. Many women have grown to have complexes about their self image because of Barbie. They have gotten a lot right after a while (she became a self-sufficient career woman with a casual love interest) but it was still almost aggressively exclusive to certain children. As far as the "transgender Barbie", keep in mind that any Barbie could be transgender.

By the way, I love your Colbert reference; that book is great.

A complex because of a doll without private parts? I'm not too suprised actually.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am wondering the point of this thread, these barbies most of them does not exist and you cannot buy them from shops either. Like Thyroid problem Barbie is an old picture posted in internet 7 years ago. But i see certain sarcasm towards females as a sex and rainbow folks.

originally posted by: ketsuko

Give her a sexy voice and she could also be Phone Sex Worker Barbie.

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: JohnthePhilistine

I'd hold her hair back for her!

I find this thread quite offencive in many aspects.. at least you guys had a laugh or two on opposite sex.
edit on 6-2-2016 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

ohh man, you have had me LMAO for the whole thread.

a reply to: dollukka

Just relax, I think this thread was for lolz. It should be in LOL too.

Unfortunately the only category that exists is 'politician', because there are no honest ones.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Sorry, but I am a woman. At least I can laugh at my gender.

And honestly, when I commented on Phone Sex Worker Barbie? It's more a knock on men. Think about it and loosen up.

There are two ways to go with this: be offended which makes you part of the problem with modern culture or find the joke. I chose to find the joke.

Otherwise, I'd be horribly offended by jewelry which I find to be epitome of objectification. I mean, seriously, chopping the female form up into random body parts and sticking them back together?

edit on 6-2-2016 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So your take is not biased..
So you think it is ok to laugh on diseases like thyroid problem , anorexia etc and white trash ? This thread is tasteless and very much biased as one.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So you think it is ok to laugh on diseases like thyroid problem , anorexia etc and white trash ? This thread is tasteless and very much biased as one.

So?

Humor is essentially laughing at the uncomfortable and often ugly truths of life. Do I really need to point out the overarching joke of the thread? For someone who is so PC yourself, it is obviously completely beyond you. The point is PC Inclusiveness. Barbie has become so inclusive that she now includes all those initial types of women.

However, if we are being truly PC and inclusive, then we need to include all the rest - women with thyroid problems, white trash, anorexia, drug addicts, the lot because are they not real women too and representative of all the lovely types of women in our society?

That is the point of PC inclusiveness is it not? To make sure every little girl has a doll she can feel represents her and really makes her feel like she has a toy that represents her place in society?

But hey, thanks for ruining the fun.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

So your vote is for elitist, holier-than-thou, stick-up-the-bum Barbie?

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

...women with thyroid problems, white trash, anorexia, drug addicts, the lot because are they not real women too and representative of all the lovely types of women in our society?

I won't be satisfied until there's an anorexic, white trash, drug addict Barbie, complete with thyroid medicine bottle accessory kit and back alley play-set.

Nice post.

edit on 6-2-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join